10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs. Texans Postgame Thread

10 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I think he is playing better than the season prior to the one he took off.

Lost some weight, but looks better. Still anchors, but has a quicker first step to get better leverage on the double teams. Getting upfield on some passing downs too.

I was really down on Star, but more than happy if he proves me wrong and I eat crow all season long.

Zimmer keeping him fresh in the rotation helps too.

Nothing like a year off to heal up, rest and work on your craft, Star has been in the league a long time and the sabbatical certainly didn’t hurt. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I think he is playing better than the season prior to the one he took off.

Lost some weight, but looks better. Still anchors, but has a quicker first step to get better leverage on the double teams. Getting upfield on some passing downs too.

I was really down on Star, but more than happy if he proves me wrong and I eat crow all season long.

Zimmer keeping him fresh in the rotation helps too.

I've been a Star detractor but I think he's playing the best football of his Bills run right now. He looks slimmer and it's allowing him to actually win matchups for the first time.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Nothing like a year off to heal up, rest and work on your craft, Star has been in the league a long time and the sabbatical certainly didn’t hurt. 

Go Bills!!!

Taking a year off to heal and be with the family, combined with a decent rotation to keep him fresh may be just the trick for the solid push this team needs from him.

27 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Not because of their voices, I’ve seen and heard Beth as a sports announcer for over a decade, she is good, and a hell of a lot better than a big chunk of male announcers, this voice nonsense is incredibly petty, and does show a level of immaturity that should be embarrassing to those that spout this silliness. 

Go Bills!!!

So an opinion that is different fro yours is “ silliness”  and “ embarrassing “ . You think a little too highly of yourself . As for announcers , they should give Freuland a shot at it. She’d certainly be an improvement over Mowins. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1

31 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What I didn't really enjoy about our commentators today was they didn't seem to know what was going on. Serious amount of rain and ball seems to slip out early and sail high for an interception, what could possibly of happened? Guy jumps up and tips a ball that seems to be going directly toward a WR, What could Josh possibly of been trying to do?

That’s pretty normal for the majority of them, 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, boater said:

Sure, the statue respects his HOCKEY contributions.

But his coffee is second rate and only tastes good when you pollute it with double sugar and double cream.

Dunkin has superior coffee. It deeply saddens me to say they are a New England company.

You mean 9 sugars and 9 creams?

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Diggs gonna get jealous

We really needed him to be a more consistent threat and he has stepped up.

I feel like this has been such a big part of what has been missing from this offense when trying to challenge better defenses.

Hoping Knox continues to have that breakout year that keeps DCs up at night and Diggs a bit jealous.

• Like (+1) 2