10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs Texans Pregame Thread

28 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Arrowhead is in a cold weather city, seats 76,000, supposedly louder than the OP, actually built before the OP.  Also Lambeau seats 82,500 in the smallest NFL Market.

Both old, renovated stadiums.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

As someone who lives in Seahawks land, I would argue that to a point. I know plenty of Seahawks fans who have been unwavering for decades.But, if you are to compare the undying loyalty of the average Bills fan to the passion of an average Seahawks fan, you are definitely not talking about the same stratosphere of fandom.

Respect your personal experience, for sure.  My impression comes from my son who lives in Seattle. I've attended a couple of games with him and I agree that the fans are hospitable.

22 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Saw this on reddit. It appears we are at an advantage .. let's go!!!

2wkdoem848r71.png

Wow our defense is literally top 10 in everything.... its kinda scary that what appears to be our biggest weakness so far is Josh Allen. And you know this numbers will het better 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Wow our defense is literally top 10 in everything.... its kinda scary that what appears to be our biggest weakness so far is Josh Allen. And you know this numbers will het better 

Kinda scary that you think Allen is worse than our OL, Punter, and OL reserves.

Boogie to see his 1st Ever NFL game action!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Our defense has also faced some very pedestrian offenses in the league...we haven’t  really been challenged on D imo...

Lets see how they do against KC, next week, and then we’ll have a better idea if our D is legit or not...