Patriots* Fan Trolls Belichick with Billboard

devldog131

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yes, and was on GMFB this morning.  They also have his record only with the Pats without TB.  It was a losing record.

He's actually 63-74; I give him credit for the game in which Brady went down very early (season opener of 2008) and Cassel played the bulk of the game. It was 0-0 when Cassel came in.

Does Tom Brady get to 9 SB's without BB? Does Tom Brady even become GOAT without BB? If the Bills drafted Brady back in 2000 what is the result?

It takes a great HC and QB combo to make that dynasty. It really pains me to say that as I friggin despise the Pats. I lived/worked in Central MA from 2001-2016, what a rough 15years it was being there during our drought. 

Edited by Real McNasty

6 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Does Tom Brady get to 9 SB's without BB? Does Tom Brady even become GOAT without BB? If the Bills drafted Brady back in 2000 what is the result?

It takes a great HC and QB combo to make that dynasty. It really pains me to say that as I friggin despise the Pats. I lived/worked in Central MA from 2001-2016, what a rough 15years it was being there during our drought. 

I said nothing about all this in my post you quoted, so I'm a little confused by your response....I was quoting a poster that said some Pats fans said Mac Jones was the next Tom Brady. Lol, so you lost me here

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I said nothing about all this in my post you quoted, so I'm a little confused by your response....I was quoting a poster that said some Pats fans said Mac Jones was the next Tom Brady. Lol, so you lost me here

lol FIxed. I didn't mean to quote anyone there, sorry

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

It evidently took a fair bit of cheating to achieve those things…, many seem to forget this bit of obviousness…, 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Rex Ryan and Jerry Glanville have a better winning percentage than Belichick does without Brady.

This is so nonsensical...ha ha who the f has any of these two on a list....top 5, 10, 15..even top 20, but i am sure BB is on those list.

Bill Parcells would be rolling in his grave(this is a joke..i know he is not dead) if he had to read some of the nonsense that fans say about football. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

8 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

This is so nonsensical...ha ha who the f has any of these two on a list....top 5, 10, 15..even top 20, but i am sure BB is on those list.

Bill Parcells would be rolling in his grave(this is a joke..i know he is not dead) if he had to read some of the nonsense that fans say about football. 

You just basically said nothing without commenting at all on the statement I made.

Well over a 100 game sample.

17 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Homerun throwforward was a long time ago, but I think we were mad at Wade for refusing to fire the special teams coach ? 

I have to agree that given this exact set of circumstances that Bills fans would be doing the same thing. 

One of them was... he doesnt wear a headset.  Also blamed for benching Flutie.

15 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

It's someone trolling BB like what you guys are doing.  I am sure if this was you guys(with the same success).... a group of you would be upset that McD and the Bills let Allen go to another franchise. I mean BB does have his enemies up here too. 

As a Pats' fan, I wouldn't expect you to recall that three of the four HOF members of the SB-era Bills all departed for other teams.

As much as we like Jim Kelly, you'd be hard pressed to say he was more important than the combination of Bruce, Thurman Thomas (who went to the FREAKING DOLPHINS) and Andre Reed. Arguably Bruce and/or Thurman alone were just as important to that team's success as Jim Kelly. (P.S. Wasn't happy that Bruce and Andre went to a team that beat the Bills in a Super Bowl, but at least it wasn't in AFCE. Or the Cowboys.)

Now- I'll admit it wasn't still Levy as the coach then, and possibly some of that anger led to later frustration with Wade Phillips. Also, none of those three won a Super Bowl after departing. But although it differs in that regard, we also didn't have a coach that had won one, much less six Super Bowls either. And our fans didn't respond  with a ridiculous billboard.

Yeah, maybe it doesn't represent all Pats' fans. Or even the majority of them. But the Bills' fans didn't have even one fan put up a similar billboard. And that was when there wasn't an Internet to complain for free.

2003 yearly home attendance of NE Patriots: 547,488 (SB winning year)

1994 yearly home attendance of NE Patriots: 472,718

1992 yearly home attendance of NE Patriots: 308,409

2003 yearly home attendance of Buffalo Bills: 567,996 (6-10 record)

1994 yearly home attendance of Buffalo Bills: 595,543

1992 yearly home attendance of Buffalo Bills: 623,332

I see some difference there.

Edited by timekills17
Correct dates
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was listening to 98.5 The Sports Hub yesterday and the first trickle of Belichick vitriol is starting to filter its way to the air.

showing true colors. Spoiled and feel entitled attitude.

**** The Pats and especially those fans I just described.

Boston city, Great town Love it. sooo many schools that you will meet a few massholes but mainly a lot of folks from all over. Different atmosphere different vibe in Boston city as opposed to faxbarrah lol

I snark em with my accent Baaaston

2 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Never understood why they did those things, I mean as good as they were there was no need for it

And that is the very reason I and many others have absolutely no respect for the entire organization.