9/19//21 Week 2 Bills @ Miami Postgame Thread

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If you're not legitimately concerned about Allen then you haven't been watching the last two games.  Our defense has been great though.

I don't want to get into this discussion but I am not concerned since I saw him play 3 seasons before. He has been bad these two games but at this point I consider this as a small bump in his career.

I guess we will see.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Can you believe Epenesa didn’t have 1 sack today? Guy was all over the place. Groot had 2. Loving our young pass rushers so far and we haven’t even seen Boogie yet. 

He certainly caused a few even if he didn’t get credit.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I continue to think Flores is overrated. I’m not saying he’s a terrible coach per se but he seems to get so much credit for not much accomplishment. I think it’s because he had success vs NE likely because he’s so familiar  with what they do and their personnel 

I think he's definitely overrated and he's running off the vapors of having a semi successful season with a team that looked like "the tank" personified.  Since then he's looked very middle of the road.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Shout out to the training staff.  To only have Edmunds go out with cramps and for the lines to hold up all game is a testimony to them getting guys ready.

Yeah the whole heat thing as an advantage on the same level as a warm weather team going to play in snow/wind is overblown. We saw Michigan state go down there yesterday in the same weather and blow the doors off the canes, then this today. You can prepare for heat. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I continue to think Flores is overrated. I’m not saying he’s a terrible coach per se but he seems to get so much credit for not much accomplishment. I think it’s because he had success vs NE likely because he’s so familiar  with what they do and their personnel 

I think it's because he had the team playing unreasonably well in there tank year.

10 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

On their grass, on their opener. Can you imagine how deflated Dolphins fans are right now?

Yes, I remember last Monday quite well

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I think he's definitely overrated and he's running off the vapors of having a semi successful season with a team that looked like "the tank" personified.  Since then he's looked very middle of the road.

When has Flores been rated highly to qualify for being over-rated?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Yes, I remember last Monday quite well

When has Flores been rated highly to qualify for being over-rated?

A lot of personalities thought he deserved COTY until the last Bills game last season.  He's been talked about highly since he took the Dolphins coaching job by media and fans alike.

Just now, The Wiz said:

giphy.gif

In case they needed him I suppose.

Just now, daz28 said:

He did see the field tho.  Nor sure how many snaps, but I didn't see him in many.

Was Levi cramps?  He didn't return, right?

It looked like a hammy cramp, but that's not typically something you cant hydrate and stretch, so I'm not sure

Those that think this was an ugly win or whatever they’re saying are delusional. This was a complete beat down.  

IMO, Josh is pushing it.  He’s gotten the contract and I think it’s in his head a little that he needs to be THE playmaker.  Until he settles down, relaxes and just plays his game,

he’s going to look like he’s struggling. But a few more wins and I think he will. In no way am I concerned.  And after a 35-0 beat down... you have to really want to find things to complain about.   

There’s a lot of room for improvement. Lots of plays, offensively and defensively, they probably want back. And yet they shut out a divisional opponent and scored 5 offensive touchdowns, despite all the “poor” plays.  Lol. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3