Bills open practice 9/1 and media

YoloinOhio

I wonder if Beane will be asked if he's contemplating finding Allen's replacement since he's the oldest in the division.

My guess is Wawrow or Hannah asks him knowing their "sources" 🤔

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 8

12 minutes ago, DJB said:

I wonder if Beane will be asked if he's contemplating finding Allen's replacement since he's the oldest in the division.

My guess is Wawrow or Hannah asks him knowing their "sources" 🤔

Then you can guess at his answer which would be "we're always embracing a growth mindset and looking for ways to improve at every position on the roster"

• Haha (+1) 4

This team is packed with talented athletes. The final piece to the puzzle I thought we needed was already here in Singletary. The confidence the Bills young GM has shown, without words, has sparked a fire the RB now carries.

The eye of the tiger...

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Figster said:

This team is packed with talented athletes. The final piece to the puzzle I thought we needed was already here in Singletary. The confidence the Bills young GM has shown, without words, has sparked a fire the RB now carries.

The eye of the tiger...

Hope you are right, I dont know what happened to Singletary's "fire" last year but he looked like his "old" self this pre-season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Hope you are right, I dont know what happened to Singletary's "fire" last year but he looked like his "old" self this pre-season.

I'm not sure we've ever seen Singletary this Buff,

(I get where your coming from though, more decisive, sliding through small holes like Thurman back in the day)

Something we seen flashes of in Singletary's rookie season. You know I think when your names not called very often in an O as a RB you start losing confidence. Hopefully this something Daboll/ Allen is not going to let happen this season. 

Keep the motor running...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Somebody ask him why he consistently keeps 5 CBs when 3 are on the field at all times. Meanwhile, he keeps 9 OL for 5 spots and 6 LBs for 2 spots. I've gotten used to it, but going thin at the CB position is a frustrating hallmark of this regime.

To their defense, when has that ended up being an issue? 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1