Bills cuts to get to 53 [final info in the OP]

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Its times like this I wish the Stadium Wall had an age limit....................around 30.

So you don't want us old guys around?  Soylent Green?  🙃

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, The Dean said:

So you don't want us old guys around?  Soylent Green?  🙃

Wasn't sure if he meant less than or greater than 😛

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Seemed like a foregone conclusion when they traded Daryl Johnson, and glad too because he looks good.  I actually thought because he had looked so good but was still behind some other guys, he could be the one traded and get the better trade value from.  But my preference was always to keep him, so glad it worked out. 

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Wait a minute... you have to be older, or younger than 30...?

I had the same question haha

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am curious of Desmond Trufant still. It has been quietly nagging at me all day. I don't know how much he has left in the tank, but he is at least "young enough" to help fill out our depth better than Norman or Vontae did. Not sure he would upset Levi, but we have depth issues as a whole. I would kick the tires and see what it would cost. 

Yea so would I. Maybe he wants to chase a ring and would take $2m?

16 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am curious of Desmond Trufant still. It has been quietly nagging at me all day. I don't know how much he has left in the tank, but he is at least "young enough" to help fill out our depth better than Norman or Vontae did. Not sure he would upset Levi, but we have depth issues as a whole. I would kick the tires and see what it would cost. 

Guy turns 31 in a couple weeks. Was released by Detroit in March 1 year into a 2 year deal and 5 months later is released by Chicago before the start of the season. I don't pretend to be an expert on him last year or this offseason, but that pretty much tells me all I need to know. Especially since he'd be behind the 8 ball coming into our facility midseason and having to learn the defense. At best, he'd be a Practice Squad guy that maybe we could put in later in the season after he's up to speed or if there's injuries.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Wasn't sure if he meant less than or greater than 😛

Me neither.  Hence my comment. But I'm guessing he meant "minimum age", but then again, I'm old.