All-white unis all the time?

I'm not sure I'd even want this, but it was floating in my head.  With the look of all-white unis, now with white face-masks looking so good, what if Buffalo defaulted to them as their main uni, even for home games, as some teams have in the past (Miami being one, if my aging memory is still working).

Again, not even sure I'd want this, but figure it might be fun to see what others think.  I do think the all-whites are pretty sharp.

Edited by The Red King
Two words were out of order.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, scuba guy said:

Sorry I said it wrong Miami always goes with the lighter color at home with the heat

My reply still stands.  If Miami chose white, we'd go blue, just like if we chose white at home, Miami would have to go aqua.  Dallas used to do this too, iirc.

Just now, Bad Things said:

We've devolved into sounding like a bunch of teenage girls with all of this fashion talk.

Good God, the season can't get here soon enough.

If you think "fashion talk" is restricted to groups of teenage girls I think you need to get out more.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I'm not sure I'd even want this, but it was floating in my head.  With the look of all-white unis, now with white face-masks looking so good, what if Buffalo defaulted to them as their main uni, even for home games, as some teams have in the past (Miami being one, if my aging memory is still working).

Again, not even sure I'd want this, but figure it might be fun to see what others think.  I do think the all-whites are pretty sharp.

The all-whites are my least favorite Bills uniforms.

• Thank you (+1) 3

If the past few years are any indication the Bills will mix it up again for home games. Wear white at home early then switch to the blue/white, all blues , all reds with a white on white throwback sometime in Oct/Nov. Playoff home games will (SHOULD) be blue over white.  My guess is the Bills wear their all whites for the Green Bay and Pittsbugh games. 

Edited by Greg S

I say we go NO facemasks vs Pitt as a salute to the tough old timers and show those chumps who the Real Renegades are.

In all seriousness, here's a cool fact on that topic

The first facemask was worn by Otto Graham of the Cleveland Browns, who got elbowed in the mouth during the first half of a 1953 game and then played the second half wearing a piece of plastic that coach Paul Brown taped to his helmet.

Ah those were the days, who needs an equipment manager when your coach has a roll of tape in his pocket?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Red King said:

Only if we play 17 home games lol.

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Love the blue jerseys but would support getting rid of the blue pants on the road.  White over blue pants does not look as good. 

My favorite combo is, White tops, blue pants, and white socks!, Such a good looking combo

Edited by Mynamemike
  • Like (+1) 1