Football fans are back in Pittsburgh (fight)

Virgil

• Virgil changed the title to Football fans are back in Pittsburgh (fight)
1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This sort of escalated because he caused her to flinch and the husband thought it was an attack. 

It looks like they were almost pushing against each other’s hands, he pushed her hands back when he said “don’t touch me”, she slapped him, then he messed both of them up 

• Like (+1) 2

Juju is a ***** moron, better to be silent and thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Not that I really care but in the video it looks like  he pushes her first before the slap, you also don't punch a woman for slapping you, punched her in the face no less.  I know I wouldnt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The moment you put hands on someone, you open the gates for however they want to respond.  You don’t get to tell them to only hit you as hard as you hit them.  

There aren’t rules once you decide to initiate a fight.  

I’m not saying what I would do in the situation, just that you can’t control how people will respond once you put them in “fight” mode. 

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Told this before.  Best punch by a woman was at a Bills-Jets game in the late 80 early 90s. Bills fan is arguing with aJets fan in the end zone,(probably drunk UB students (both). They ar jawing and the Bills fan's girlfriend  is in the next row up. She reaches over him and cold cooks the Jets fan. Laid him out with one punch.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

The truth is extremely unpopular these days.

Like I already said in this thread:

Better to be silent and thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

The moment you put hands on someone, you open the gates for however they want to respond.  You don’t get to tell them to only hit you as hard as you hit them.  

There aren’t rules once you decide to initiate a fight.  

So if a woman slaps you, after you pushed her, then you haul off and punch her in the face?

I would never ever punch a woman for slapping me. 

Edited by Turk71
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Like I already said in this thread:

Better to be silent and thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. 

So if a woman slaps you, after you pushed her, then you haul off and punch her in the face?

You're a ***** idiot too. Have you ever even been in a fight? I grew up having to fight. I would never ever punch a woman for slapping me. 

this was uncalled for. I disagree with him too. You don’t have to say it that way though.

• Agree 1