Chiefs = Paper Tigers

Dr. K

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

Bills loss to Titans cracks the door back open for KC.  KC plays tenn next week.  If we get that and Kc Tennessee bills all finish tied then that head to head win is negated and it goes to other tie breakers.  Might not matter, might mean homefield.  KC still has to iron out flaws for it to mean anyrhing

Now I understand why your name is Zero…zero integrity.  You should be banned from this forum. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

Zero integrity?

Yea. Coming on our forum after a loss but staying away after your team losses to us. 
btw, your team isn’t good. Keep living in the past. Your D stinks and you have two weapons on O and your o line looked terrible. You have a ton of money sunk in that putrid oline. Enjoy. 
Mods, get this person out of here. Please. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Bills loss to Titans cracks the door back open for KC.  KC plays tenn next week.  If we get that and Kc Tennessee bills all finish tied then that head to head win is negated and it goes to other tie breakers.  Might not matter, might mean homefield.  KC still has to iron out flaws for it to mean anyrhing

KC needs to worry about the Chargers and even winning their division first! KC has an average line and a D that can’t stop any good team from Scoring making Mahomes play hero ball. 

This was a tough loss for the Bills but unlike the Chiefs they still have a nice comfy 2 game lead in their division..

34 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yea. Coming on our forum after a loss but staying away after your team losses to us. 
btw, your team isn’t good. Keep living in the past. Your D stinks and you have two weapons on O and your o line looked terrible. You have a ton of money sunk in that putrid oline. Enjoy. 

I was here immediately after we lost to the bills and posted in multiple threads congratulations to you all!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

KC needs to worry about the Chargers and even winning their division first! KC has an average line and a D that can’t stop any good team from Scoring making Mahomes play hero ball. 

This was a tough loss for the Bills but unlike the Chiefs they still have a nice comfy 2 game lead in their division..

The Chargers scored 6 points at home, against the Ravens. I'm not so sure the Chiefs are that worried yet. There are 4 teams in the AFC that have a shot. KC, LA, Buffalo and Baltimore. And I think it's a total crapshoot at the moment, but I think the Ravens are #1 in the AFC. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Umm, take it from me, a Chiefs fan. It absolutely does not crack the door open for the Chiefs. Look at Buffalo's next four games: Dolphins, Jags, Jets, Colts. They'll win all four. That's 8-2. 

That's one fewer loss than the Chiefs have today! And the Chiefs will play road games vs the Titans and Raiders with a tough game vs the Packers in between. 

Despite having one fewer loss than the Ravens, I think the Bills remain the favorite to earn the #1 seed. Baltimore still has six games left vs AFC North teams and will almost surely drop two of them. 

KC has played the 5th hardest schedule of defenses thru 6 weeks, they have scored on 40% of their drives, no other team is over 34% they are averaging 31ppg. And have the lowest punt rate in the NFL. 

Where the Chiefs issues are at -- turnoveonce they fix the turnover issues they will be pushing 40ppg.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

On 10/19/2021 at 4:36 AM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I mean this just isn't true. He was here after the game last week. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean this just isn't true. He was here after the game last week. 

Really? My bad. I didn’t see him and I mentioned him numerous times using  @Zerovoltz.  Still think he exhibits poor taste. Oh well, hopefully he will engage every time the Chiefs lose this year. Should be plenty of times for us to interact. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

I said after we beat KC that I thought they wouldn't lose many more the rest of the way. That looked to be majorly wrong at halftime against the Skins but they got it together in the second half.

They do have a really tough stretch coming up, but if they manage to beat a majority of the tough teams they play they'll have a distinct advantage once the playoffs roll around in that they'll be battle tested. One thing about our soft schedule that worries me is if we have it too easy and then get a shock in the playoffs when the really tough games begin. 

Still, I'd rather have the schedule we have because I want that number 1 seed and homefield. But I do think if KC manage to secure a playoff spot they'll be so, so dangerous

On 10/18/2021 at 11:29 PM, Zerovoltz said:

You were saying? Care to talk about how flawed your team is? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The problem for Z-Ro is that his team isn’t backing up his play on the message boards

Titans are a good team but they should not be destroyed in Kansas City like this

If his only problem is being wrong he will fit in on this board :D

Edited by GunnerBill

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I personally think his problem is that he’s an arrogant ass about his team but that’s just my opinion

This is boarder line a fact. He is arrogant as heck. He acted for a long time because KC was good this made his opinions some what valid. 
Now his team is falling apart and they have all types of issues with salaries. Talk about screwing up a good thing really quick. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.