Question for Those Who Voted for Biden in Primary

Irv

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Australia or New Zealand are two real options to dodge the authoritarian takeover the alt left fantasize about… 

I don't know about NZ, but in Australia they're starting to riot against it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/19/2021 at 12:16 PM, Tiberius said:

On 8/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, Governor said:

On 8/31/2021 at 9:57 AM, 716er said:

On 8/31/2021 at 10:09 AM, BillStime said:

45753ce26eed9ffde026bc16a7b54488f07cf02f

• Haha (+1) 3

At this point, a used condom would be more effective than Demented Biden.  At least the condom would not slaughter hundreds of Americans, destroy an economy, and turn us into a worldwide laughingstock.  What a mess.  

1 hour ago, Irv said:

At this point, a used condom would be more effective than Demented Biden.  At least the condom would not slaughter hundreds of Americans, destroy an economy, and turn us into a worldwide laughingstock.  What a mess.  

Oh darn ..  lather rinse repeat wasn’t for those? 

On 8/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Irv said:

Question for registered Democrats who voted for Biden in the primary of which, I am niether.  Based on the mess we are in after only 6 months of Demented Biden's presidency - if you could change your primary vote, who would you pick?  Loco Brenie is looking pretty good at this point.  At this point I would take anybody who is lucid.  What a mess.  

I’m not eligible for any primary, but I thought Kloechar might have been able to collaborate and get things done. And had higher hopes for Bloomberg until I saw him debate. 

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Calling a pandemic a Democratic hoax and do nothing about it as over a half million Americans died ... check

Economy destroyed by doing nothing about pandemic ... check

Turning us into a worldwide laughing stock ... check mate

Demented Biden is still an improvement over corrupt, incompetent, treasonous, trump.

• Vomit 1

10 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

But I'd still be right.

trump lost by 7 million votes for a reason, so it looks like you are in the vast minority.

No you wouldn't.  Even Obama said that you should never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up.  And he was never that smart (not that Trump was either).  Add in Joe's dementia...

• Like (+1) 1

Second Thoughts: Democrats Have A Few

by Clarice Feldman

As the pollsters across the board show President Biden’s support tanking rapidly (even among those whose polls regularly overweight Democrat support), the major media are having a hard time burying the story of administrative incoherence and stupidity and the consequences here and abroad. The man who as a candidate promised to repair our international alliances has dealt NATO a significant if not fatal blow. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/second_thoughts_dems_have_a_few.html

• Like (+1) 1

The alphabet networks have already stopped talking about Afghanistan.  At this point, the only thing they have is January 6th, and that's a bust for them also (although they either don't know it or don't care).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I am curious how many people knew Joe had two brain aneurysms in the late 80's? I literally just found this out and I can't believe this was not brought up during the election when discussing his cognitive issues. I understand he has had a long career since but it explains his issues even more.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious how many people knew Joe had two brain aneurysms in the late 80's? I literally just found this out and I can't believe this was not brought up during the election when discussing his cognitive issues. I understand he has had a long career since but it explains his issues even more.

The trump campaign had enough to worry about with their own candidates brain. Insanity, delusions of grandeur etc...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I hope and pray that Demented Biden doesn’t have the codes and keys to the nukes.  In his drooling state he could vaporize the world.  He’s totally demented. Can’t even read a teleprompter in his lost mental state.  

What

A

Mess

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The trump campaign had enough to worry about with their own candidates brain. Insanity, delusions of grandeur etc...

Delusions of grandeur? Like he was president of the most important country on the planet? Dude your defense is moronic 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Delusions of grandeur? Like he was president of the most important country on the planet? Dude your defense is moronic 

Delusions of grandeur perfectly describes Joey thinking he could be a competent President.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I know more about ISIS than the American Generals.

It was the largest inauguration ever.

I'm a genius

I know all the best words .... cofefe was one.

I won the election, stop the steal

I'm the king of Israel and or the Jews.

I am the chosen one.

trump is a whole lotta fries short of a happy meal.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I know more about ISIS than the American Generals.

It was the largest inauguration ever.

I'm a genius

I know all the best words .... cofefe was one.

I won the election, stop the steal

I'm the king of Israel and or the Jews.

I am the chosen one.

trump is a whole lotta fries short of a happy meal.

It is interesting your first choice was ISIS when ISIS did not exist when he left office but the generals did not know what would happen in Afghanistan. It would appear he did know.more than they did.

• Haha (+1) 1

BACK TO THE THREAD.........

IT LOOKS LIKE BIDEN’S PRESIDENCY WILL BE AS DISASTROUS FOR BLACK AMERICA AS OBAMA’S WAS.

Another inconvenient truth about the Obama “recovery” is that black Americans were largely left behind.

And Biden seems to be continuing that trend. Just like Obama before him, while most Americans are slowly returning to work, black unemployment has gone up.

“The rise in black unemployment in August is certainly troubling, considering their unemployment rates were already much higher than any other group,” Economic Policy Institute senior economist Elise Gould wrote on Twitter. “Black men’s unemployment hit 9.1% in August while white men are now down to 4.4%, lower than Black men’s unemployment ever.”

This stands in sharp contrast to the historic gains in black employment under Donald Trump before the pandemic.

But hey, no more mean tweets, right?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/06/will-bidens-presidency-be-as-disastrous-for-black-america-as-obamas-was-n1476427

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/09/10/minorities-make-historic-employment-gains-in-trump-era-analysis-shows/

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

BACK TO THE THREAD.........

IT LOOKS LIKE BIDEN’S PRESIDENCY WILL BE AS DISASTROUS FOR BLACK AMERICA AS OBAMA’S WAS.

Another inconvenient truth about the Obama “recovery” is that black Americans were largely left behind.

And Biden seems to be continuing that trend. Just like Obama before him, while most Americans are slowly returning to work, black unemployment has gone up.

“The rise in black unemployment in August is certainly troubling, considering their unemployment rates were already much higher than any other group,” Economic Policy Institute senior economist Elise Gould wrote on Twitter. “Black men’s unemployment hit 9.1% in August while white men are now down to 4.4%, lower than Black men’s unemployment ever.”

This stands in sharp contrast to the historic gains in black employment under Donald Trump before the pandemic.

But hey, no more mean tweets, right?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/06/will-bidens-presidency-be-as-disastrous-for-black-america-as-obamas-was-n1476427

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/09/10/minorities-make-historic-employment-gains-in-trump-era-analysis-shows/

Hmmm. Must be systemic racism. 

• Vomit 1

On 8/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Irv said:

Question for registered Democrats who voted for Biden in the primary of which, I am niether.  Based on the mess we are in after only 6 months of Demented Biden's presidency - if you could change your primary vote, who would you pick?  Loco Brenie is looking pretty good at this point.  At this point I would take anybody who is lucid.  What a mess.  

Despite some issue like the trump created Afghanistan deal Biden has done ok... Against Anti vaxxer conspiracy freedumbers he has managed to slowly raise overall vax rate and states like TX and Fla continue to crap on their own people especially hospital workers 

Was just in LA and on my way to LAX to drop my people off i saw this and about threw up this guy is such a freakin joke it's not even funny and those that voted for him are walking around with out a clue ...

https://democrats.org/news/as-president-biden-approaches-100th-day-in-office-dnc-unveils-updated-billboard-in-los-angeles-thanking-him-for-putting-america-back-on-track/

Edited by T master

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Was just in LA and on my way to LAX to drop my people off i saw this and about threw up this guy is such a freakin joke it's not even funny and those that voted for him are walking around with out a clue ...

https://democrats.org/news/as-president-biden-approaches-100th-day-in-office-dnc-unveils-updated-billboard-in-los-angeles-thanking-him-for-putting-america-back-on-track/

"Checks in Hands"

Boy does that say it all.  This nation is toast, absolute toast.

• Agree 2

Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the ‘F word’

by Andrea Widburg

I held off on writing about the “F*** Joe Biden” chants that began at college football games a couple of weeks ago. I had three reasons.

First, I’m not a fan of obscenities because I think they cheapen speech.

Second, these chants were initially small groups at Southern colleges, which really didn’t seem like a “thing.”

Third, I wasn’t going to get excited until I learned whether the chants had legs.

Well, it turns out they do have legs and they’re becoming large chants at multiple games (including New York baseball games).

And most importantly, Joe Biden knows about them and isn’t happy.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/never_before_have_i_so_enjoyed_hearing_the_f_word.html

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the ‘F word’

by Andrea Widburg

I held off on writing about the “F*** Joe Biden” chants that began at college football games a couple of weeks ago. I had three reasons.

First, I’m not a fan of obscenities because I think they cheapen speech.

Second, these chants were initially small groups at Southern colleges, which really didn’t seem like a “thing.”

Third, I wasn’t going to get excited until I learned whether the chants had legs.

Well, it turns out they do have legs and they’re becoming large chants at multiple games (including New York baseball games).

And most importantly, Joe Biden knows about them and isn’t happy.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/never_before_have_i_so_enjoyed_hearing_the_f_word.html

"It’s amusing to see Democrats respond by demanding respect for the office, and the separation of politics and sport.

Too late guys.

Enjoy the new rules you made."

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

"It’s amusing to see Democrats respond by demanding respect for the office, and the separation of politics and sport.

Too late guys.

Enjoy the new rules you made."

#notmypresident 

• Like (+1) 1

BIDEN VOTERS POSTING THEIR L’S ONLINE:

● Shot: This Virginia Conservative Republican Is Ridin’ With Biden.

—Matt Lewis, The Daily Beast, March 4th, 2020.

● Chaser: Joe Biden Is a Kinder, Gentler Destroyer of American Norms.

—Matt Lewis, The Daily Beast, yesterday.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-virginia-conservative-republican-is-ridin-with-biden

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-biden-is-a-kinder-gentler-destroyer-of-american-norms

Biden faces dismal job approval ratings in several battleground states, including Michigan, Virginia, and Iowa, where the president garnered the lowest score since George W. Bush in 2008 in a survey this week.

Fewer than one-third of Iowans approve of Biden’s job as president at 31%, compared to 62% who disapprove, according to a Sept. 12-15 poll for the Des Moines Register/Mediacom by Selzer & Co. Seven percent said they were unsure.

The Des Moines Register poll is a “gold standard” poll. It’s the one everyone watches during the presidential primaries because it’s always so accurate, and they have Biden down at 31%. Things aren’t any better in Michigan, a state that has a Democrat governor and two Democrat senators. A recent poll has the president at 39% approval there, with those who “feel strongly” about their disapproval doubling those who strongly approve.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/22/the-buzzsaw-awaits-joe-biden-and-his-cohorts-n446500