Question for Those Who Voted for Biden in Primary

Irv

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You also lack self awareness. You are very emotional, and the insanity of your response proves it. Lol, you totally contradict yourself. Thanks for the laugh 

Please explain the lack of self awareness and while your at it point out the contradiction, as your buddy would say "Where's the proof" ? 

If there is any emotional reaction it's because i have a hard time dealing with stupid people that give irrational responses .

It use to be put to me by my elders when i was young about people that had little to no common sense that they were "thicker in the head than a bull was in the ass" which i believe that applys in this particular situation .

On 8/19/2021 at 8:50 PM, SoCal Deek said:

We'd love to see those prices in California.  We're already REALLY close to $5.00 per gallon. Nice job Joe!  Way to look out for the working class.

It’s only $3 here in NJ. You should move here. It ranks #1 for quality of life. You could use a change of scenery. Lol.

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Can you explain how the process of taxing a billionaire’s WEALTH every year is going to work?  This is one of the dumbest ideas to come our if DC in a very long time. 

Wouldn’t it just be a capital gains tax? You’re supposed to be telling me how it works. Isn’t that why I’m paying you?

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Wouldn’t it just be a capital gains tax? You’re supposed to be telling me how it works. Isn’t that why I’m paying you?

Nope.  Cap gains is if they sell which is already in place.  A wealth tax is a % tax on total wealth.  That would require a full auditing and valuation of all assets.  Homes, businesses, investments, cars, jewelry, ownership stake in things like football teams.  So I want you to think for a minute about a billionaire having to go through that exercise EVERY *****IN YEAR!   Perfect example of politicians not thinking things through at all.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  Cap gains is if they sell which is already in place.  A wealth tax is a % tax on total wealth.  That would require a full auditing and valuation of all assets.  Homes, businesses, investments, cars, jewelry, ownership stake in things like football teams.  So I want you to think for a minute about a billionaire having to go through that exercise EVERY *****IN YEAR!   Perfect example of politicians not thinking things through at all.  

Those poor billionaires. Who is looking out for those billionaires? Lol.

Your free market at work! I love capitalism.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-air-lines-unvaccinated-employees-will-face-200-fees-if-they-dont-get-covid-vaccine.html

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Those poor billionaires. Who is looking out for those billionaires? Lol.

Your free market at work! I love capitalism.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-air-lines-unvaccinated-employees-will-face-200-fees-if-they-dont-get-covid-vaccine.html

Those poor billionaires?  You have no clue but I'm not surprised.  Your ilk is quick with the jealousy short on the details.  Taxes require liquidity.  Where is that liquidity going to come from?  What will they have to sell to fund the massive tax bill?  What will that do to the market of the asset class they are having to sell?  They will more than likely offshore those assets which will suck for our economy.

How about this idea.  Instead of coming up with more ways to redistribute wealth the government come up with ways to spend less of our money.  Taxes are more times than not the biggest expense that people pay.  Retirees finally see that when they are paying themselves and they don't have the company they work for paying their taxes for them from payroll deductions.  It's very eye opening for them. 

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Those poor billionaires?  You have no clue but I'm not surprised.  Your ilk is quick with the jealousy short on the details.  Taxes require liquidity.  Where is that liquidity going to come from?  What will they have to sell to fund the massive tax bill?  What will that do to the market of the asset class they are having to sell?  They will more than likely offshore those assets which will suck for our economy.

How about this idea.  Instead of coming up with more ways to redistribute wealth the government come up with ways to spend less of our money.  Taxes are more times than not the biggest expense that people pay.  Retirees finally see that when they are paying themselves and they don't have the company they work for paying their taxes for them from payroll deductions.  It's very eye opening for them. 

I don’t care if they have to sell their ass. What in the world are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I don’t care if they have to sell their ass. What in the world are you talking about?

Why do they have to sell anything? I thought you were 100% self sufficient with no need to work or contribute anything anymore. What do you need their stuff for?

53 minutes ago, Governor said:

I'm obviously talking above your pay grade.  Let's put it into terms you can understand.  Let's say they don't tax just billionaires they tax everyone based on their wealth.  So you have the following assets and you're 55 years old (I used this because you can't pull money from retirement until 59 1/2)

Home - $500,000

Retirement - $500,000

Bank Accounts $10,000

Cars - $30,000

Other valuables $20,000

Total Wealth = $1,060,000 taxed at 2% which I think is the number I'm hearing them kicking around.  That would make  your wealth tax at $21,200.  You're liquid $10k and we know you don't want to drain your bank account.  So let me ask you.  Which car you selling?  Which of your wife's rings are you pawning?  Maybe you take some from your retirement and suck up the 10% penalty.  Add a few zeros and that's what billionaires would be faced with.  That's what in the world I'm talking about.  Fug em right?  

Edited by Chef Jim

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm obviously talking above your pay grade.  Let's put it into terms you can understand.  Let's say they don't tax just billionaires they tax everyone based on their wealth.  So you have the following assets and you're 55 years old (I used this because you can't pull money from retirement until 59 1/2)

Home - $500,000

Retirement - $500,000

Bank Accounts $10,000

Cars - $30,000

Other valuables $20,000

Total Wealth = $1,060,000 taxed at 2% which I think is the number I'm hearing them kicking around.  That would make  your wealth tax at $21,200.  You're liquid $10k and we know you don't want to drain your bank account.  So let me ask you.  Which car you selling?  Which of your wife's rings are you pawning?  Maybe you take some from your retirement and suck up the 10% penalty.  Add a few zeros and that's what billionaires would be faced with.  That's what in the world I'm talking about.  Fug em right?  

I have no problem selling my jet ski, that I don’t even use, if it’s for the greater good.

You’re a real mess dude. I think you need to fly in and hang out with some “real” people. No one cares about these things. 

1 minute ago, Governor said:

I have no problem selling my jet ski, that I don’t even use, if it’s for the greater good.

You’re a real mess dude. I think you need to fly in and hang out with some “real” people. No one cares about these things. 

If you don't use it why have you not donated it? You know....for the greater good.   Fraud.  

I'm a mess?  No one cares about the amount of taxes they are paying?   Lots of back slapping in DC regarding that.  "Yup...we hoodwinked another one!" 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

If you don't use it why have you not donated it? You know....for the greater good.   Fraud.  

I'm a mess?  No one cares about the amount of taxes they are paying?   Lots of back slapping in DC regarding that.  "Yup...we hoodwinked another one!" 

You need a vacation dude. You can come here and watch the baby foxes with me. There’s also lots of baby deer. Occasionally, a big black bear comes through but you can usually smell them. They stink! That’s when the cats come inside.

You need to slow down dude. Not everything is about money and taxes.

6 hours ago, Governor said:

It’s only $3 here in NJ. You should move here. It ranks #1 for quality of life. You could use a change of scenery. Lol.

AHEM.....

L3X4WE4DSNG45CID6OY7PQB2WM.JPG

20 minutes ago, Governor said:

Here you go, brother:

https://www.charityboats.org/pwc-watercraft.html

Make sure to show us the receipt. :)

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

AHEM.....

L3X4WE4DSNG45CID6OY7PQB2WM.JPG

You should come out my way. I once lived out off 517 on your way to Easton by the ice-cream place. This is past Hot Dog Johnny’s.  Then take a left towards Easton.

Anyway, this house had a panoramic view, until Pennsylvania decided to put a bunch of smokestacks right there.

If you stand there, it looks like the Pink Floyd album cover Animals. 

What a mess!

17 minutes ago, Governor said:

You need a vacation dude. You can come here and watch the baby foxes with me. There’s also lots of baby deer. Occasionally, a big black bear comes through but you can usually smell them. They stink! That’s when the cats come inside.

If that's true then why do you want to tell OTHER PEOPLE what to do with THEIR money and taxes?  Why is the other guy's jet ski bugging you?  Is that black bear riding it?

1 hour ago, Governor said:

This is usually said by the person who has none of the first and pays little of the second.  You keep to your animal menagerie.  Leave the important stuff to the adults.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/25/2021 at 10:33 AM, Governor said:

I have seen a whole heck of a lot of dumb things said on the Interwebs, but you sir....

• Agree 1

For the elite, Trump was a threat to their gravy train and an utterly intolerable insult to their puffed-up self-image. Trump saw the scam clearly because he was of them – he hung out with the elite all his life, and he took pleasure at their pathetic groveling for dollars. But while he sometimes gave them money, he did not give them respect, because he knew they deserve none and he was incapable of pretending that they did. They had to destroy him, and his entire presidency was consumed with demonstrably false pseudo-controversies from the fake Russia nonsense to the fake Ukraine nonsense to the fake insurrection nonsense.

So, the elite were never going to support their nemesis. It was in neither their economic nor aesthetic interest. And, as our ruling caste is defined by its utter refusal to accept any accountability for its myriad fumbles, it will never admit it and conduct the kind of personal inventory that electing this catastrophe of an administration requires.

But the regular people who voted against him – that’s a different story, because they voted against their interests. The economy was humming, and even after the elite’s Chi Com comrades inflicted the pangolin pandemic on us, we were coming back. We were energy independent. The border was getting secure. Taxes got cut. Soleimani was a cinder and ISIS was a skid mark. We had no new wars, and the one in Afghanistan was set to end without a live production of Miss Saigon II: We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Airbases.

But then there were those mean tweets, those awful mean tweets. And all the racism and sexism and homophobia and more racism and … well, there wasn’t any of that but there still had to be some because, well, you know, reasons. So, a bunch of people voted for “normality,” which really meant the absence of a perpetual media-fueled ruling class tantrum at the uppity upstart backed by all those red-hatted flag/gun/Jesus people from West Dakota and South Virginia and that other state with all the corn.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/30/own-your-failure-biden-voters-n2594924?300

Yep. You failed to exercise your franchise intelligently, and were manipulated by a bunch of crooks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

For the elite, Trump was a threat to their gravy train and an utterly intolerable insult to their puffed-up self-image. Trump saw the scam clearly because he was of them – he hung out with the elite all his life, and he took pleasure at their pathetic groveling for dollars. But while he sometimes gave them money, he did not give them respect, because he knew they deserve none and he was incapable of pretending that they did. They had to destroy him, and his entire presidency was consumed with demonstrably false pseudo-controversies from the fake Russia nonsense to the fake Ukraine nonsense to the fake insurrection nonsense.

So, the elite were never going to support their nemesis. It was in neither their economic nor aesthetic interest. And, as our ruling caste is defined by its utter refusal to accept any accountability for its myriad fumbles, it will never admit it and conduct the kind of personal inventory that electing this catastrophe of an administration requires.

But the regular people who voted against him – that’s a different story, because they voted against their interests. The economy was humming, and even after the elite’s Chi Com comrades inflicted the pangolin pandemic on us, we were coming back. We were energy independent. The border was getting secure. Taxes got cut. Soleimani was a cinder and ISIS was a skid mark. We had no new wars, and the one in Afghanistan was set to end without a live production of Miss Saigon II: We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Airbases.

But then there were those mean tweets, those awful mean tweets. And all the racism and sexism and homophobia and more racism and … well, there wasn’t any of that but there still had to be some because, well, you know, reasons. So, a bunch of people voted for “normality,” which really meant the absence of a perpetual media-fueled ruling class tantrum at the uppity upstart backed by all those red-hatted flag/gun/Jesus people from West Dakota and South Virginia and that other state with all the corn.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/30/own-your-failure-biden-voters-n2594924?300

Yep. You failed to exercise your franchise intelligently, and were manipulated by a bunch of crooks.

Trump loves you 

On 8/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, Governor said:

Why do you get to decide what is for the "greater good"? You can sell your jet ski right now and donate the proceeds to your chosen charity and help the "greater good" but you won't because all of your kindness is theoretical. Secondly what kind of dummy believes giving the government money helps the "greater good"? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

Defending the entrenched government, by replying with a simplistic "Trump loves you"

Deep stuff.

Trump is gone, we are here. You need to start facing the problems being created.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Defending the entrenched government, by replying with a simplistic "Trump loves you"

Deep stuff.

Trump is gone, we are here. You need to start facing the problems being created.

Your party runs on Trump

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Deep stuff.

I didn’t understand that interpretation either. Wasn’t the take away Washington insider crooks had a real problems with a Washington outsider crook running their town? 

Whats to love here?

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Deep stuff.

In just 7 months…

COVID is an issue while Joe alligator arms mandates, begging business to do his dirty work.  This for a guy who walked in with the magic elixir handed to him;

Afghanistan implodes, with blood on his hands, as he comforts the families of soldiers lost with stories about how is loss is really the most important thing;

Our relationship with allies is fractured, some going so far as to say the American government can’t be trusted;

The southern border continues on its journey to shitsville—kids in cages, COVID spread, disregard for our laws;

Joe describe a senior adviser with a phrase most closely associated with the hateful rhetoric of 1950s Deep South America, 100% par for the course and surprising no one;

This is the status quo those folks were apparently looking for to stay safe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In just 7 months…

COVID is an issue while Joe alligator arms mandates, begging business to do his dirty work.  This for a guy who walked in with the magic elixir handed to him;

Afghanistan implodes, with blood on his hands, as he comforts the families of soldiers lost with stories about how is loss is really the most important thing;

Our relationship with allies is fractured, some going so far as to say the American government can’t be trusted;

The southern border continues on its journey to shitsville—kids in cages, COVID spread, disregard for our laws;

Joe describe a senior adviser with a phrase most closely associated with the hateful rhetoric of 1950s Deep South America, 100% par for the course and surprising no one;

This is the status quo those folks were apparently looking for to stay safe. 

Are you trying to say that Joe’s post office mask mandate didn’t put an end to the pandemic? What? I thought we were done! 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Deep stuff.

He love you so much 

My boss voted for Biden, but his plan was to move to Australia within the year.  Wuhan virus killed that idea.  I yelled at him asking him what he was doing, voting for an idiot like Biden and then fleeing the country.  Now he's stuck here for the foreseeable future and is trashing Biden.  Like I've been doing a lot lately, I say "see, I told you so..." :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

My boss voted for Biden, but his plan was to move to Australia within the year.  Wuhan virus killed that idea.  I yelled at him asking him what he was doing, voting for an idiot like Biden and then fleeing the country.  Now he's stuck here for the foreseeable future and is trashing Biden.  Like I've been doing a lot lately, I say "see, I told you so..." :rolleyes:

Australia or New Zealand are two real options to dodge the authoritarian takeover the alt left fantasize about…