Question for Those Who Voted for Biden in Primary

Irv

CHANGE: Andrew Yang Leaves the Democrats, Calls It ‘The Right Thing to Do.’

5a9841d8-df58-4dcd-b721-58f575c2d420-860

Former Democrat presidential candidate  Andrew Yang leaves the Democrats on Monday, calling it “the right thing to do” because he says he can have “a greater impact” as an independent.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/10/04/its-official-andrew-yang-leaves-the-democrats-calls-it-the-right-thing-to-do-n1521564

On 8/16/2021 at 3:44 PM, Irv said:

Question for registered Democrats who voted for Biden in the primary of which, I am niether.  Based on the mess we are in after only 6 months of Demented Biden's presidency - if you could change your primary vote, who would you pick?  Loco Brenie is looking pretty good at this point.  At this point I would take anybody who is lucid.  What a mess.  

U still think Bernie is better after he said he was wanting like $6 trillion and that the $3.5 wasn't enough they are all trying to follow California right into bankruptcy Cali just voted & approved to give out more unemployment money so the people can stay home & not go back to work !

What a bunch of wing nuts but that's what you get when you even after a revote don't go out and vote ... Gas out here is $4.45 a gallon Thanks Joe & Greg !! 

14 hours ago, T master said:

U still think Bernie is better after he said he was wanting like $6 trillion and that the $3.5 wasn't enough they are all trying to follow California right into bankruptcy Cali just voted & approved to give out more unemployment money so the people can stay home & not go back to work !

What a bunch of wing nuts but that's what you get when you even after a revote don't go out and vote ... Gas out here is $4.45 a gallon Thanks Joe & Greg !! 

After seeing about 50 things Demented Joe has botched nationally and internationally, I'm thinking yes, dimwit Sanders might be the lesser of two evils.  Biden has lost/never had his faculties and is an absolute car wreck.

What

A

Mess 

Edited by Irv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BIDEN VOTERS POSTING THEIR L’S ONLINE:

● Shot: This Virginia Conservative Republican Is Ridin’ With Biden.

No, I don’t vote for many Democrats, and I’ll probably sit out November. But on Super Tuesday, I’m going to help the Democrats nominate their best candidate against Donald Trump.

—Matt Lewis, the Daily Beast, March 4th, 2020.

● Chaser: Joe Biden Doesn’t Have What It Takes.

A candidate in search of a message still hasn’t found one as president, beyond not being Donald Trump—and, polls show, that isn’t nearly enough.

—Matt Lewis, the Daily Beast, Monday.

• Agree 1