Training Camp practice 7/30

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's cool, but if this is to simulate weaving through blockers/pass rushers then hitting the checkdown to the RB off to his left, he may need to arc it over a standing Trubisky - it was commented in several game film cilps last season that there were some balls an incoming rusher was able to get a hand on and deflect that could have been completions if thrown with more arc.

Right now, I'll take just thinking about and attempting the checkdown though.

If he's through the DL he doesn't need to; if he's got rushers in front/around him he needs to loop it. Assuming they are working on "don't run so much Josh, we need you the whole year".

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I too am watching Manifest, so Im basically just like him

My wife and I watched the first 3 episodes and lost all interest.  Seemed so corny.  How far into it are you and do you really like it?

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

My wife and I watched the first 3 episodes and lost all interest.  Seemed so corny.  How far into it are you and do you really like it?

It’s decent. A little slow toward the end of season 1 but season 2 has picked up. Honestly it’s hard to get past mikaela’s eyebrows 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's cool, but if this is to simulate weaving through blockers/pass rushers then hitting the checkdown to the RB off to his left, he may need to arc it over a standing Trubisky - it was commented in several game film cilps last season that there were some balls an incoming rusher was able to get a hand on and deflect that could have been completions if thrown with more arc.

Right now, I'll take just thinking about and attempting the checkdown though.

Not sure it was intentional as Mitch ducked, but I guess I wouldnt be shocked if it was.  Noting that it was to his left is a good observation!

Edited by YattaOkasan