It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, ALF said:

If people prefer to suffer and die go for it.

Your lack of understanding of this illness would be funny of our govt didn't keep taking away rights based on your idiocy. If you are under 30 you are just as likely to be murdered as die of Covid. This week Penn St had its second student die of Covid, that would be 2 in a body of 100k. Penn State has had more students die of car accidents recently than Covid. I am over 40 and have a vaccine but to force a healthy 20 year old to follow me is immoral.

• Thank you (+1) 1

CC: Cole Beasley Jalen Ramsey and Nuke 

Gerrit Cole and Jordan Montgomery are fully vaccinated.

They "have" Covid.

Out for 10 days.   

We have no clue wtf we are doing here.  

Vax up y'all!

In case you haven't noticed this isn't about saving lives its about lining pockets of our CCP Big Tech (see what they've got invested in this) and Big Pharma.  And a government addicted to power.  

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your lack of understanding of this illness would be funny of our govt didn't keep taking away rights based on your idiocy. If you are under 30 you are just as likely to be murdered as die of Covid. This week Penn St had its second student die of Covid, that would be 2 in a body of 100k. Penn State has had more students die of car accidents recently than Covid. I am over 40 and have a vaccine but to force a healthy 20 year old to follow me is immoral.

The emotion of fear is a powerful thing.  In this case an irrational fear of dying from COVID.  Specifically frightened healthy vaccinated people that refuse to understand the actual risk to them is much less than the risk fear has caused them to assume concluding that they need to force un-vaccinated people to get the shot so they can be safer.  Apparently they don't think the vaccine protects them from infection but forcing other people to get it will.               

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The emotion of fear is a powerful thing.  In this case an irrational fear of dying from COVID.  Specifically frightened healthy vaccinated people that refuse to understand the actual risk to them is much less than the risk fear has caused them to assume concluding that they need to force un-vaccinated people to get the shot so they can be safer.  Apparently they don't think the vaccine protects them from infection but forcing other people to get it will.               

This is because the politicians they support keep vilifying the unvaccinated...

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You do realize the adult population is well into herd immunity? 165 million through vaccines out of 225 million total population. So being conservative with 50 million who are naturally immune but not vaccinated makes it over 90%.

And that helps people trying to get medical care in Louisiana right now, how? 

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

When referring to people who have not received the vaccine, what should we call them?

Are they more of a health threat then the "vaccinated community?"

You call them vaccine skeptics that have every reason to be as they continue to ask "what's the point?  This never ends so..... I'm 25 and my BMI is 19.  I'm good.  Sorry I work out and eat right.  Good look with your 5th booster shots for Delta Plus."

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg......it was supposed to be January just 1 month ago.....I'm sure if this was Trump it would be fine...

This is science now.  

Screenshot_20210803-194713_One UI Home.jpg

Been reading September for months. 

But don’t let that get in your way.