Can you feel it in the air? The Bills play one month from tonight

5 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

Ahh.  The game i look forward to every year.  a pre season game against the lions.

Preseason is good for 2 things. It means the start of tailgating season, and it also means the regular season is right around the corner. That's it.  As far as the game goes I only care that the Bills escape with no injuries. Win or lose who cares. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Preseason is good for 2 things. It means the start of tailgating season, and it also means the regular season is right around the corner. That's it.  As far as the game goes I only care that the Bills escape with no injuries. Win or lose who cares. 

Couldn't agree more.  Maybe one day i'll get that tailgating experience you all speak of.  I've never been to Buffalo.

36 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Can you feel it in the air tonight?  (Chiefs) I don’t if you know who I am!

Drum Solo.  Donuts, don’t cry. 🤪🏋️♂️🦬

In the car is Allen and Diggs.

Damn, Michael Mann really knows how to get it done.  When is the last time you got the chills watching a cop drama clip from youtube?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

By the time preseason rolls around I'm frothing at the mouth in anticipation.

Then 5 minutes into our first game I'm thinking "why was I looking forward to this *****?"

^^^^ THIS!  ^^^^^^

I love preseason games, even the most jaded fans pay close attention, even though they will deny it, it truly is just plain good fun to watch guys try, sometimes desperately to make the roster, it’s part of what makes sports such a cool thing!

Go Bills!!!

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Greg S said:

Preseason is good for 2 things. It means the start of tailgating season, and it also means the regular season is right around the corner. That's it.  As far as the game goes I only care that the Bills escape with no injuries. Win or lose who cares

I’m pretty sure McDermott does. To be honest, I’m hoping anyone that hits the field does…that’s culture. 

• Thank you (+1) 1