Could CRT bring about a race war?

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bonnie - here are your marching orders for 2022:

The other side of the issue is Democrats doubling down on the assertion that parents should have little to no say or input into the teaching curriculum being taught to their children in schools.  It should all be left to "expert" educators, academics, and administrators.  Polls show that position is an epic fail across all demographic breakout from race, to income, to education levels.  But yeah, the Republicans have it wrong suggesting parents should play a role in their child's education.  I can't imagine there is any parent of a child in school on this message board that agrees with the Democrats position that they should just shut up and leave it to the pro's.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The other side of the issue is Democrats doubling down on the assertion that parents should have little to no say or input into the teaching curriculum being taught to their children in schools.  It should all be left to "expert" educators, academics, and administrators.  Polls show that position is an epic fail across all demographic breakout from race, to income, to education levels.  But yeah, the Republicans have it wrong suggesting parents should play a role in their child's education.  I can't imagine there is any parent of a child in school on this message board that agrees with the Democrats position that they should just shut up and leave it to the pro's.

Yawn... what would the cult do without being bated by dark money? CRT has been around for 45+ years and all of a sudden the GQP is being manipulated into thinking it is taught to kids... lmao

The cult is doing an INCREDIBLE job peeking the interest students to inquire what exactly this CRT boogeyman is - this strategy will backfire on insecure people like you.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yawn... what would the cult do without being bated by dark money? CRT has been around for 45+ years and all of a sudden the GQP is being manipulated into thinking it is taught to kids... lmao

The cult is doing an INCREDIBLE job peeking the interest students to inquire what exactly this CRT boogeyman is - this strategy will backfire on insecure people like you.

trump-laugh-sjw-democrats.jpg

On 7/13/2021 at 8:28 PM, JaCrispy said:

https://tatumreport.com/marc-lamont-hill-claims-believes-white-people-racist/

If someone believes ALL white people are racist, and that all racists must be destroyed unless they “bend over”, there can be only one outcome imo...

This is insanity! Either we are ALL, inherently, racist, because we are biologically hardwired that way, due to our egos- or individuals in ANY race can learn to be racist...

But, you will never convince me that ONLY one race is inherently racist...to me, that’s no different than racists, generations ago, saying blacks were inherently evil, because they were cursed by God to have dark skin...

so stupid...

Well if we look back at what transpired after the Floyd thing i would say it already has ! I saw video of white people standing out side their business during the "Peaceful protests" and 6 black guys come up 1 having a 2x4 & beating the wife with it after breaking their windows of their business .

Racism is ignorant & taught by adults of all races not just whites !

If you put any amount of babies together to play at a young age they don't care what the color of skin is they just play with each other .

Unless the parenting is that one child no matter the color of their skin is a spoiled rotten little piss pot that is given everything they want anytime they want it will play with other kids and not be a problem .

Most problems today stem directly from parenting be it racism, lack of discipline, lack of consequences to any action no matter how bad, that is how you wind up with those like AB when they grow up you continue to spoil them and they continue to act a fool even as a grown up .

It all is in a child's upbringing as to how they are as a grown up ! If you teach them to respect all others that show respect or teach them to do unto others as you would have done unto you then the problems today could be much less

But since the moral base (Bible) has been removed from todays society the world is a much worse place for it . Weather you believe or not it is a good set of rules to live by ...

On 1/1/2022 at 8:55 AM, Tiberius said:

A judge and a prosecutor? This women is a threat to society. Now they need to review all her former cases and see how much damage this person has caused. How many lives did this racist scum ruin? 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/31/us/louisiana-lafayette-judge-resignation-racial-slurs/index.html

The very first that i ever used racial slurs was after i listened to a Richard Prior album named "That NI**ERS Crazy" i had heard older people use the term but growing up with a black man that was a part of my family i never understood the distain towards people of color .

So after hereing Richard make fun with the N word & people laughing when he did use it i thought cool then it's okay for me to use it in that way but being white it is not even if intended it in the way that Prior used it .

Then when i asked a couple of black friends of mine to help me understand why is it okay for blacks to call each other the N word but if i were to they would call me a racist they told me it was because they say or end the word with ah rather than er 🤔 but still if i were to use that same pronunciation i would get the S**T kicked out of me being white ! 

So i would think that it's all in the way or intention or the person using such a word and their past or intention rather than their color be it white or black that a racial slur is put forth ! If it is intended to be hurtful or racist then that is what it is and this women should have resigned ! 

But then there are those recently which i have read a article about that have been under the influence of alcohol being white that have been simply reciting a rap song using the N word as used in the rap song & the cancel culture went after them as a racist for using the term as it was used in the rap song .

So there can't be a double sided view it's either bad for all or not !! 1 person shouldn't be able to use it & others not that in and of itself is racist !!

It also comes down to the person if someone calls me a cracker i just consider the source & if i here some one use the N word black or white again i consider their ignorants if it is in fact used as a derogatory term & have quit jobs because of people like that .

All this being said if the N word is in its meaning a person being bad, nasty, despicable, or trashy there are those people of all colors and color does not determine if they are that way it's their character and upbringing not their color that determines that !  

So given all this i don't know if this women is scum of the earth but as someone that is elected to be a person that upholds the law needs to definitely be held to a higher standard when it comes to matter such as this ...

14 minutes ago, T master said:

The very first that i ever used racial slurs was after i listened to a Richard Prior album named "That NI**ERS Crazy" i had heard older people use the term but growing up with a black man that was a part of my family i never understood the distain towards people of color .

So after hereing Richard make fun with the N word & people laughing when he did use it i thought cool then it's okay for me to use it in that way but being white it is not even if intended it in the way that Prior used it .

Then when i asked a couple of black friends of mine to help me understand why is it okay for blacks to call each other the N word but if i were to they would call me a racist they told me it was because they say or end the word with ah rather than er 🤔 but still if i were to use that same pronunciation i would get the S**T kicked out of me being white ! 

So i would think that it's all in the way or intention or the person using such a word and their past or intention rather than their color be it white or black that a racial slur is put forth ! If it is intended to be hurtful or racist then that is what it is and this women should have resigned ! 

But then there are those recently which i have read a article about that have been under the influence of alcohol being white that have been simply reciting a rap song using the N word as used in the rap song & the cancel culture went after them as a racist for using the term as it was used in the rap song .

So there can't be a double sided view it's either bad for all or not !! 1 person shouldn't be able to use it & others not that in and of itself is racist !!

It also comes down to the person if someone calls me a cracker i just consider the source & if i here some one use the N word black or white again i consider their ignorants if it is in fact used as a derogatory term & have quit jobs because of people like that .

All this being said if the N word is in its meaning a person being bad, nasty, despicable, or trashy there are those people of all colors and color does not determine if they are that way it's their character and upbringing not their color that determines that !  

So given all this i don't know if this women is scum of the earth but as someone that is elected to be a person that upholds the law needs to definitely be held to a higher standard when it comes to matter such as this ...

You are ok a judge calling people roaches? 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are ok a judge calling people roaches? 

If that is in fact what they are . I call them the way i see them and in todays very sensitive world in which we live a lot of people don't like to here the truth or what some see as the truth .

And they definitely don't wan too be called out for being lazy or for having a lack of motivation .

Americans have become to dam sensitive/lazy and basically a bunch of cry baby's if you don't believe it just watch the younger generation of the most part you couldn't get one to do a day's worth of physical labor if their life depended on it . 

I wouldn't doubt that at my age of 60 yrs old i could out work a bunch of 16 + yr olds and they would be whining the entire time they were working . 

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm not a huge fan of many of these types of laws (although prohibiting teaching that someone is inherently inferior or superior sure isn't a bad idea) but this teacher sounds like an idiot at best, and a whiny, disingenuous ***** at worst.

I don't see anything in that law prohibiting her or others to discuss the murders and point out they were clearly racially motivated and are objectively wrong. That is not a controversy in any sense.

"state law that requires her to provide balanced perspectives on “widely debated and currently controversial issues.”

Edited by yall