Could CRT bring about a race war?

https://tatumreport.com/marc-lamont-hill-claims-believes-white-people-racist/

If someone believes ALL white people are racist, and that all racists must be destroyed unless they “bend over”, there can be only one outcome imo...

This is insanity! Either we are ALL, inherently, racist, because we are biologically hardwired that way, due to our egos- or individuals in ANY race can learn to be racist...

But, you will never convince me that ONLY one race is inherently racist...to me, that’s no different than racists, generations ago, saying blacks were inherently evil, because they were cursed by God to have dark skin...

so stupid...

Edited by JaCrispy

• JaCrispy changed the title to Could CRT bring about a race war?

Racist has been completely redefined as someone who doesn't vote Democrat.

Someone who says we shouldn't be implementing anything from CRT into our masked K-12 schools is most definitely a racist that should be canceled from civilization (school board actions are proving this correct).

So yes.  The logical conclusion of all of this is bad.  

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

https://tatumreport.com/marc-lamont-hill-claims-believes-white-people-racist/

If someone believes ALL white people are racist, and that all racists must be destroyed unless they “bend over”, there can be only one outcome imo...

This is insanity! Either we are ALL, inherently, racist, because we are biologically hardwired that way, due to our egos- or individuals in ANY race can learn to be racist...

But, you will never convince me that ONLY one race is inherently racist...to me, that’s no different than racists, generations ago, saying blacks were inherently evil, because they were cursed by God to have dark skin...

so stupid...

That is a really really stupid description. The only people that believe any of that drivel are angry white people who think they are oppressed by double reverse racism. 

CRT is the new Gay Marriage to the unreasonable right. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

That is a really really stupid description. The only people that believe any of that drivel are angry white people who think they are oppressed by double reverse racism. 

Do you think all white people are racist?

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

That is a really really stupid description. The only people that believe any of that drivel are angry white people who think they are oppressed for being white.

I’ll give you one guess how I know you are wrong about that...😉

200.gif

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Do you think all white people are racist?

I think most white people benefited from racism. Most through no fault of their own. 

And I think you guys either intentionally or unwittingly conflate that idea with the claim that all white people are racist. They are not the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

You’re so racist

You're a sock puppet. 

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I think most white people benefited from racism. Most through no fault of their own. 

And I think you guys either intentionally or unwittingly conflate that idea with the claim that all white people are racist. They are not the same thing. 

You're a sock puppet. 

so explain yourself.

there have been plenty of grade school teachers who are on video doing exactly what you say people are overreacting to and the only reason it is known is because classes have been on zoom. please do some research outside your comfort zone for a start.

at the very least parents should have the right to opt out of ANY classes that is offered. yet that is not happening..repeatedly.

i grew up in buffalo NY inner city school systems. i know exactly what being a minority is and can state racism exists in ALL cultures...but I'm a oppressor so i guess i deserved anything i got..so say crt professors. i learned everything about the civil war, redlining, jim crow and even kwanzaa. the objective of what i learned was to treat others on content of their character. all of a sudden its to judge on color of skin again, and that's something you advocate for? openly!? 

its almost as if some people went to backwoods school system where history was whitewashed. sorry that happened if its you but that only means those systems need to teach HISTORY..all of it. not some theory based on skin. 

this civilization was founded on european systems. every "race" has gone through its horrific periods. irish, italian, japanese ect ect ect. pretty convenient people who have gone through struggles are all lumped as "white" eradicating any brutal history and those who succeed "asian" are now white adjacent to pay a price for that hard work and negate any narrative that "non whites" can somehow be successful in this corrupt supremacist society. 

so lets flip the narrative. can i move to mexico and point out crt on how their structure is built against me? why must i learn mexican to be successful? why must i dress in their customary clothes and live by the laws they built apon. its against me as a minority? obviously slavery was ugly and a far worse situation unrelatable, but the principals i state are the same as what americans are calling "structural racism"

Edited by Buffarukus

29 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so explain yourself.

You probably don't actually want to hear anything I have to say. 

I'll start to explain myself, and then 12 angry righties will only respond to just one part that they try to twist into being wrong while ignoring every way anything I said could be right. 

Then they'll call me a racist for insisting that there are still racist aspects of our society that didn't magically disappear in 1954.

Then they'll further insist that I'm racist as they equate black people with criminality. 

Then they'll insist that I'm racist by telling me that black people are on welfare...

It's really tiring. 

One more thing, the only people who are talking about a race war are racists. 

The idea is stupid to even talk about. But deep down it's what the racists want.

Edited by Motorin'

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

I'll start to explain myself, and then 12 angry righties will only respond to just one part that they try to twist into being wrong while ignoring every way anything I said could be right. 

Then they'll call me a racist for insisting that there are still racist aspects of our society that didn't magically disappear in 1954.

Then they'll further insist that I'm racist by equating black people with criminality. 

Then they'll insist that I'm racist by telling me that black people are on welfare...

well your talking to me and i am for honest debate. its easy to ignore someone who you don't think is making a good point. in our last descussion i took what you said and some things made sense. maybe we don't agree but i think with you its worth the effort which is why i engaged in the first place.

i prob wont get back tonight..its late but i do want to hear what you say. i was in a edit so reread my response. if not thats ok, the choice is yours. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

First you have to be aware of it which apparently about half the population isn't.

Poll-Familiar-with-critical-race-theory.

Then you have to have a clear difference of opinion between the two races which isn't the case at all.

When it comes to teaching CRT to the youth of America, those who say they are familiar with the concept have split views, with 37 percent in favor of teaching it in public schools and 43 percent opposed.

When narrowing it down to just parents who say they are familiar with the concept: 50 percent are for adding it to the curriculum vs. 31 percent against.

Roughly half of White voters familiar with CRT oppose teaching the theory in schools (48 percent), while nearly half of nonwhite voters support it (49 percent support).

So...NO!!!!  CRT will not be the catalyst for a race war especially since we're empirically less racist today than anytime in our history. 

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

You're so oppressed. 

I don’t think I am at all...in fact, I’m blessed...and I’m so grateful for the sacrifices and hardships my ancestors went through so that I could enjoy this wonderful country...And I’m so grateful to all the white people who helped in their liberation...

I would much rather be here than Africa- that’s for damn sure! 👍🤣🤣😉

Edited by JaCrispy

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Then they'll further insist that I'm racist as they equate black people with criminality. 

It's really tiring. 

One more thing, the only people who are talking about a race war are racists. 

The idea is stupid to even talk about. But deep down it's what the racists want.

I love hearing what everyone has to say...however, the thing I take issue with is when something is said that you don’t agree with, you just assume they are white racists...you don’t seem to understand that many of those people are minorities of every race, who don’t like stereotyping a whole race with a negative label- even if it isn’t their race...

Those people, like myself, believe in being the change you want to see, not being what you don’t want...Being racist doesn’t not get rid of racism, it only breeds more...and that’s why I’m against CRT...

Ive never seen so much blatant hatred in my life....

-People fear what they don’t know

-People begin to hate what they fear

-People seek to destroy what they hate...

I truly believe people are being taught to hate in America, and it’s extremely divisive and dangerous imo...

• Like (+1) 1