Could CRT bring about a race war?

12 hours ago, yall said:

I'm not a huge fan of many of these types of laws (although prohibiting teaching that someone is inherently inferior or superior sure isn't a bad idea) but this teacher sounds like an idiot at best, and a whiny, disingenuous ***** at worst.

I don't see anything in that law prohibiting her or others to discuss the murders and point out they were clearly racially motivated and are objectively wrong. That is not a controversy in any sense.

"state law that requires her to provide balanced perspectives on “widely debated and currently controversial issues.”

Wait, you're talking about a state that turns its citizens into bounty hunters making it open season on women seeking an abortion? Yeah sure cool story bro

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wait, you're talking about a state that turns its citizens into bounty hunters making it open season on women seeking an abortion? Yeah sure cool story bro

Anyone could be subject to frivolous lawsuits based upon any number of existing laws. Like I said, I'm not a fan of this particular regulation but I also don't see it posing any increased risk to educators acting in good faith.

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

The saddest part of this teacher is that she can't separate her personal opinion from facts. She can't understand that calling mass murder evil is not controversial, probably because calling evil by its name is something she does not do 

• Like (+1) 2