Could CRT bring about a race war?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Same as it ever was.

Rest my case. You’re nothing but a loud mouth hate filled know it all who says one thing and does another.

You're a lunatic obsessed with race. POC do not want or need your help. 

Just now, Bidens_basement said:

Rest my case. You’re nothing but a loud mouth hate filled know it all who says one thing and does another.

You're a lunatic obsessed with race. POC do not want or need your help. 

Biden did win the election 

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

https://tatumreport.com/marc-lamont-hill-claims-believes-white-people-racist/

If someone believes ALL white people are racist, and that all racists must be destroyed unless they “bend over”, there can be only one outcome imo...

This is insanity! Either we are ALL, inherently, racist, because we are biologically hardwired that way, due to our egos- or individuals in ANY race can learn to be racist...

But, you will never convince me that ONLY one race is inherently racist...to me, that’s no different than racists, generations ago, saying blacks were inherently evil, because they were cursed by God to have dark skin...

so stupid...

From the reading I have done on Critical Race Theory I don't think it ever states that all white people are racist (correct me if I am wrong). It is mostly a legal discipline that examines current laws and how they were possibly formed/influenced by racism and what can be done to achieve less racially divided outcomes in the justice system. Now you can agree or disagree with that analysis but to lump everything you don't like or find stupid about what people "on the left" say about racism and race relations in America as CRT is just dishonest. 

I really don't understand how CRT an esoteric field mostly studied in law school is causing such a panic. I think conservatives are just labeling anything that makes them uncomfortable about racism and race history in America as CRT which is just poisoning a debate and leading to nothing but partisan hackery.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You have no reason to be guilty, never said you should. Just saying your skin color did entitle your ancestors to privilidges 

You just make up stuff about how a theory doesn’t allow people things. It’s silly. Your argument makes no sense. 

Show me teachers that have been forced to teach whites are evil. Let’s see it 

So you ask me to show you, I tell you what and where it is and you say I’m just here to argue and my argument doesn’t make sense even though I’ve been through it now twice.  There’s no amount of proof that will satisfy the ignorance you walk with.  You’ll next refute the sources I provide and so on.  But the truth is…

You’re white, and are arguing for the benefits of critical race theory, having never experienced blackness or CRT.

I’m a POC and went through CRT twice. 

Every argument you could summon from your ignorance is officially invalid.  

Just now, Bidens_basement said:

And you still won’t practice what you preach. It must suck to be you. 😂

Biden did win the election. 

Just now, Frat-Train said:

So you ask me to show you, I tell you what and where it is and you say I’m just here to argue and my argument doesn’t make sense even though I’ve been through it now twice.  There’s no amount of proof that will satisfy the ignorance you walk with.  You’ll next refute the sources I provide and so on.  But the truth is…

You’re white, and are arguing for the benefits of critical race theory, having never experienced blackness or CRT.

I’m a POC and went through CRT twice. 

Every argument you could summon from your ignorance is officially invalid.  

Where’s the proof? 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

From the reading I have done on Critical Race Theory I don't think it ever states that all white people are racist (correct me if I am wrong). It is mostly a legal discipline that examines current laws and how they were possibly formed/influenced by racism and what can be done to achieve less racially divided outcomes in the justice system. Now you can agree or disagree with that analysis but to lump everything you don't like or find stupid about what people "on the left" say about racism and race relations in America as CRT is just dishonest. 

I really don't understand how CRT an esoteric field mostly studied in law school is causing such a panic. I think conservatives are just labeling anything that makes them uncomfortable about racism and race history in America as CRT which is just poisoning a debate and leading to nothing but partisan hackery.

You’re wrong and are speaking about critical theory, not critical race theory, two separate, yet related teachings.  The website and content was changed in December of 20’, as was BLMs website, to remove the direct focus of the oppressor (to include white evangelicals and the nuclear family).  In order to fully understand, you must be taught by a CRT expert, which is the only way you can access the teachpoints of the content.   You can enroll online though.  I would advise everyone to do so and to not be like Tibs, commenting on what he knows nothing about.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden did win the election. 

Where’s the proof? 

In your posts.  You are truly the worst kind of person.  Speak with with authority, have your authority dashed, then you move the goal post.  You’re officially what’s wrong with this country.  Malcolm was right about you.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

You’re wrong and are speaking about critical theory, not critical race theory, two separate, yet related teachings.  The website and content was changed in December of 20’, as was BLMs website, to remove the direct focus of the oppressor (to include white evangelicals and the nuclear family).  In order to fully understand, you must be taught by a CRT expert, which is the only way you can access the teachpoints of the content.   You can enroll online though.  I would advise everyone to do so and to not be like Tibs, commenting on what he knows nothing about.

In your posts.  You are truly the worst kind of person.  Speak with with authority, have your authority dashed, then you move the goal post.  You’re officially what’s wrong with this country.  Malcolm was right about you.  

Still no proof to back up your silly claims? 

How about you, do you know that Biden won the election and Trump was defeated badly? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Still no proof to back up your silly claims? 

How about you, do you know that Biden won the election and Trump was defeated badly? 

I voted for him, moron…. And the proof is you’re too stupid to admit you’re really too stupid. 

Also and most importantly…

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius

Edited by Frat-Train
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have no reason to be guilty, never said you should. Just saying your skin color did entitle your ancestors to privileges

Privileges?  There was no social service agency handing out free food, or housing, or medical care, or anything. You either worked, made a living for yourself, or you perished.  If you want to call that privilege feel free.      

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Privileges?  There was no social service agency handing out free food, or housing, or medical care, or anything. You either worked, made a living for yourself, or you perished.  If you want to call that privilege feel free.      

That is true, but there were jobs your family could have that blacks could not, education you were allowed to receive they were not, access to loans, access to social services, and no stigma attached to them because of the color of their skin. If your family had been black, they would have faced many serious hurdles to advancement. Not to mention possible imprisonment because the law was out to get them 

6 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

I voted for him, moron…. And the proof is you’re too stupid to admit you’re really too stupid. 

Also and most importantly…

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius

Lol 

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I actually agree with a lot of what you say...where we start to go into different directions are the ideologies of “Anti-racism” and “white privilege/white fragility”...while, technically, CRT is the study of race, and it’s impact on law or culture, these other ideologies mentioned are born out of CRT, acting as the remedy, or solution, to the “problem”...

Here is a short video that might add some insight, while rebutting the notion that CRT is just a legal study (Introduction to CRT)...

Just now, Tiberius said:

That is true, but there were jobs your family could have that blacks could not, education you were allowed to receive they were not, access to loans, access to social services, and no stigma attached to them because of the color of their skin. If your family had been black, they would have faced many serious hurdles to advancement. Not to mention possible imprisonment because the law was out to get them 

Is this what happens to you from inhaling to much coal dust?

17 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

From my reading about the topic it is an academic discipline taught in law schools so I am not sure what website and content you are referring to as I am not aware of it being nearly as centralized as you are making it seem. Genuinely asking if you have taken a course on this or have some direct information?

It seems like a rather esoteric boogyman to scare white people into thinking their schools are going to tell their white children they are racist. When in reality schools aren't teaching a law school discipline at a K-12 level other than maybe in an AP Law class in a very small amount of schools as part of a wider analysis. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol 

Without knowing everyone's specific situation that all seems hypothetical and subjective and would require an examination of the past on a case by case basis.  And there we no social services or safety nets back then.  Like what jobs couldn't blacks hold in the 1920's?  Farmer, laborer, cook? 

My question for today is what jobs can't blacks hold today?  What social services can't blacks access today?  What loans can't blacks qualify for because of their skin color?  What laws exist that legalize discrimination against blacks?  What formal discriminatory practices are stopping anyone interested from pursuing opportunity today? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

From my reading about the topic it is an academic discipline taught in law schools so I am not sure what website and content you are referring to as I am not aware of it being nearly as centralized as you are making it seem. Genuinely asking if you have taken a course on this or have some direct information?

It seems like a rather esoteric boogyman to scare white people into thinking their schools are going to tell their white children they are racist. When in reality schools aren't teaching a law school discipline at a K-12 level other than maybe in an AP Law class in a very small amount of schools as part of a wider analysis. 

That means that if it's not REAL CRT (by definition) the videos we've seen just show that schools are teaching kids to be racist.

Edited by unbillievable
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

That means that if it's not REAL CRT (by definition) the videos we've seen just show that schools are teaching kids to be racist.

Check out South Africa.  Not a lot of media coverage.  Because the optics are bad.  Blacks looking to kill Whites and Asian Indians.  CRT in action..