DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 8/10/2022 at 8:58 PM, Big Blitz said:

Thank you.

How much did "Lightyear" make btw?

They'll implode.  I'm not rooting for it.  But it's inevitable.  

Go woke.  Go broke.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2022/film/news/disney-plus-subscribers-164-million-1235426552/amp/
umm, another post that hasn’t aged well. Looks like Disney swatted DeSantis away like the mosquito he is. 

Just now, BillStime said:

@Greg S - you think America looks at DeNazi any different than this POS?

FhH1aG3XEAIufB3?format=jpg&name=small

Judging by last night Florida certainly does. He should be the Republican nominee in 2024. Who are the Dems going to run? Biden might not be healthy enough to run. Kamala - LOL. Newsome is doing a fine job destroying CA. I will give him credit for that. Two years away is a long time and things can change but DeSantis will probably be the favorite in 2024 for the Republicans.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Judging by last night Florida certainly does. He should be the Republican nominee in 2024. Who are the Dems going to run? Biden might not be healthy enough to run. Kamala - LOL. Newsome is doing a fine job destroying CA. I will give him credit for that. Two years away is a long time and things can change but DeSantis will probably be the favorite in 2024 for the Republicans.

Everything DeNazi stands for was rejected last night.

Everything.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Yes 2 years is a long time in politics but it sure looks like DeSantis V Newsom.   One thing to look at is FL is gaining residents while CA is losing.  I think the number one issue between them needs to be taxes.  Shine a light on the impending Dem “designed” tax increases for all in 2026. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

I think Governor Gretchen from the great state of Michigan would be an awesome candidate for the Dems 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is DeSantis going to promise religious Conservatives to appoint pro-life judges? 

Inquiring minds want to know 

Why would you ask such a moronic question? Will Newsome only appoint atheists and satanists is just as justified a question.

Trump won’t be able to handle Desantis getting attention.  He will ruin the GOP w his demented ego. 

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why would you ask such a moronic question? Will Newsome only appoint atheists and satanists is just as justified a question.

its because some people in the gop do not respect the constitution and the separation of church and state.  They don’t love America. 

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

its because some people in the gop do not respect the constitution and the separation of church and state.  They don’t love America. 

Are you trying to prove your ignorance  and state you think "Separation of Church and State" is in the Constitution? Or that choosing moral people is establishing a religion?