DeSantis For President in 2024?

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If you mean he is not dynamic you are correct. He is a pretty boring guy in his delivery, if you mean he does not have any other quality of a good leader you are incorrect. He is doing a great job and will stand up to bad guys 

Exactly- He’s not charismatic and he bobbles his

head when speaking. Boring delivery. 

let’s face it, most people don’t vote for leaders or quality, so few even recognize it. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, just like how they lie and say they never supported the Iraq War

Hahahahahaha what a bubble you people live in......hahaha......

"Nobody I know voted for Nixon."

--And this is not entirely accidental. Cultural Marxism (Gramsci and Frankfurt School) want to create a cultural hegemony of the left, making sure that alternative discourse is thrown out of the acceptable range of ideas.

https://notesonliberty.com/2018/05/09/how-could-nixon-have-won-nobody-i-know-voted-for-him/

Thats the point of the Jan 6th circus.  Just try to make Trump and Trumpism toxic.

It's going well....

youngkin_glenn_governor_portrait.jpg

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahaha what a bubble you people live in......hahaha......

"Nobody I know voted for Nixon."

--And this is not entirely accidental. Cultural Marxism (Gramsci and Frankfurt School) want to create a cultural hegemony of the left, making sure that alternative discourse is thrown out of the acceptable range of ideas.

https://notesonliberty.com/2018/05/09/how-could-nixon-have-won-nobody-i-know-voted-for-him/

Thats the point of the Jan 6th circus.  Just try to make Trump and Trumpism toxic.

It's going well....

youngkin_glenn_governor_portrait.jpg

I can tell you never supported Bush or his war. You stood by Obama in opposition, right? 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I can tell you never supported Bush or his war. You stood by Obama in opposition, right? 

I supported Bush and the war in Afghanistan. 

I did not pound the table for Iraq.  I didn't march in the streets against it either. 

I'll never forget coming home from work as the war just started.  My wife looks at me as she's watching the opening salvos on the news and asks "so is this .... good?"  

I said "I have no idea.  Ask me in 10 years."  

I never believed the war was all about WMD.  Tho we had legal grounds for that and that was enough - Saddams 17 UN violations.  But I did believe that there were elements in Iraq that could make a post Saddam Iraqi government much more conducive to settling the Arab-Israeli conflict and thus Mid East peace.  You just can't sell that to the UN or most of the American people as priority 1.  

None of that was ever possible with Saddam there.  But if you think the war was just so Cheney and his friends could get rich I don't know what to tell you.  Believe what you want.  

But my question to anyone that opposed Iraq - what would the Middle East look like today had we left Saddam there?

How does it all play out if all we did was Afghanistan - which of the 2, in my opinion was actually handled worse then Iraq.  Look at the 2 today and ask which one is actually better off?  

The youth in both Iraq and Syria are starting to push for Western style reforms and there is an argument that Iran's influence in Iraq has waned - and the youth are winning.  My belief is they are - media silence on our war effort in Iraq they trashed for 10 plus years might also be a hint that's the case.  We'll see.  

None of this was possible had Saddam stayed - and Obama going back in after realizing ISIS was NOT the JV team in 2014 did help the long term cause.  

Ask me again in 10 years.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It's the same old tired playbook.  Call the Repub a racist (now Trump clone) and send in fake racists to agitate.  Hopefully they don't figure out at that Independents aren't buying it anymore.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

GQP pride flags

Fake news…DeSantis is Latino…No way white supremacists support him…

”A” for effort, though, by Left wing activists who view all conservatives as Nazis…I think people are pretty hip to their game by now- Just like the plant who brought the Nazi flag to the Canadian trucker protest- same old playbook…😉

39 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

”A” for effort, though, by Left wing activists who view all conservatives as Nazis…I think people are pretty hip to their game by now- Just like the plant who brought the Nazi flag to the Canadian trucker protest- same old playbook…😉

DeSantis is actually of Italian descent

46 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol - ok sure 

image.thumb.jpeg.6b6fabcded68b1037e7e85823419eb5a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7f0b28e5c07a7aa4cf89dfbade5fc3da.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c89ddd3985b8f47a00e01c6c43b7ff2b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6016f13ed521b2f7359643f9745a87a9.jpeg

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Except Trudeau used that one guy with the Nazi flag to paint every single protestor as a white supremacist. Then the media repeated his statement over and over...

You have to remember that the left thrives off facebook/Tik Tok activism. Their base are children who don't bother to read past the headline.

Why do the "Nazis" dress up like Antifa?

Edited by unbillievable