DeSantis For President in 2024?

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hes been correct on almost everything covid related, while getting attacked by the WH, while getting attacked by the media, while growing his state faster than anywhere in the country and turning it deep red.  

He’d be just fine.  

Good, he shouldn’t have to yell at kids them. Just stupid 

13 hours ago, John Adams said:

At first because they thought he was joking. Then he kept on pointing his finger at them and being a dick. 

How about just show up, shake some hands. Enjoy the kids. 

Maybe also not show an ignorance of history. 

Then he should finger point and be a dick to the school. 

The kids sure seemed like they were happy and smiling after they removed the masks.

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - these losers can’t get enough of each other.

Apparently Billsy "feels" that he is making a point about DeSantis, even though the Biden administration is still (rightly or wrongly) buying Russian oil.

Oh well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Apparently Billsy "feels" that he is making a point about DeSantis, even though the Biden administration is still (rightly or wrongly) buying Russian oil.

Oh well.

These people continuously underestimate how sick normal Americans are of all this stuff.  

If you live on Twitter or watch MSNBC/CNN, you’d think everyone was hyper focused on trans-rights, pronouns and pro-masking. 

In reality, the vast majority of America either doesn’t care, or is absolutely sick and tired of it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

These people continuously underestimate how sick normal Americans are of all this stuff.  

If you live on Twitter or watch MSNBC/CNN, you’d think everyone was hyper focused on trans-rights, pronouns and pro-masking. 

In reality, the vast majority of America either doesn’t care, or is absolutely sick and tired of it.  

Delusional and hypocritical as always.

Get it right you hack - your cult is focused on manufacturing wedge issues and stoking culture wars because your "party" has zero moral high ground and have NOTHING ELSE to run on except:

• CRT
    • Sugar coating history
    • Banning Books
  • Limiting abortion
  • Abolishing LGBTQ existence
  • Suppressing the vote

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Delusional and hypocritical as always.

Get it right you hack - your cult is focused on manufacturing wedge issues and stoking culture wars because your "party" has zero moral high ground and have NOTHING ELSE to run on except:

• CRT
    • Sugar coating history
    • Banning Books
  • Limiting abortion
  • Abolishing LGBTQ existence
  • Suppressing the vote

giphy.gif

Limiting abortion is a good thing. 

The other points you make are ridiculous and nobody takes them, or you, seriously.  

I will vote for the people who didn’t lockdown for 2 years, didn’t push to mandate vaccines and didn’t abuse children by force masking them for 8 hours per day.

I will vote for people who’s response to dissent is not to censor and deplatform. 

I will vote for whichever party opposes teachers unions and college professors that believe their duty is not to educate children for the future, but to indoctrinate them into unsuccessful, confused screeching demons that view society as the reason for every single failing in their life.  

I’ve never been an all-in Republican, but these past few years have made me an all-in anti-Democrat. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The other points you make are ridiculous and nobody takes them, or you, seriously.  

I will vote for the people who didn’t lockdown for 2 years, didn’t push to mandate vaccines and didn’t abuse children by force masking them for 8 hours per day.

I will vote for people who’s response to dissent is not to censor and deplatform. 

I will vote for whichever party opposes teachers unions and college professors that believe their duty is not to educate children for the future, but to indoctrinate them into unsuccessful, confused screeching demons that view society as the reason for every single failing in their life.  

I’ve never been an all-in Republican, but these past few years have made me an all-in anti-Democrat. 

How about suppressing the vote? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

How about suppressing the vote? 

Im in Georgia.  Please explain to me how that is occurring.  In detail, please.  

I’ll even help you.. I don’t love the measure taken to remove some of the drop boxes.  I think it’s silly and feeds into a dumb narrative.  However, they simply removed some of the extra drop boxes put out for the pandemic.  We are no longer in a pandemic.  That’s not exactly “suppressing the vote”.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im in Georgia.  Please explain to me how that is occurring.  In detail, please.  

I’ll even help you.. I don’t love the measure taken to remove some of the drop boxes.  I think it’s silly and feeds into a dumb narrative.  However, they simply removed some of the extra drop boxes put out for the pandemic.  We are no longer in a pandemic.  That’s not exactly “suppressing the vote”.  

In Florida the voters agreed to let ex felons vote. But the right wing politicians like DeSantis blocked the will of the people 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In Florida the voters agreed to let ex felons vote. But the right wing politicians like DeSantis blocked the will of the people 

I’m for allowing ex-felons to vote, generally speaking, but that’s a weird hill to die on if you’re going to attack someone for “voter suppression”

Also, to your post, not exactly..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2021/03/10/felons-can-get-voting-rights-back-sooner-under-floridas-new-clemency-plan/%3foutputType=amp

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I’m for allowing ex-felons to vote, generally speaking, but that’s a weird hill to die on if you’re going to attack someone for “voter suppression”

Also, to your post, not exactly..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2021/03/10/felons-can-get-voting-rights-back-sooner-under-floridas-new-clemency-plan/%3foutputType=amp

Sure, they made them pay to vote. That's like a poll tax 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

More hypocrisy - smfh.

So it’s all about you - got it.

1) Abortion is not your call.

2) CRT and sugar coating history - “no one takes them seriously” but regardless of what you think they are a hallmark of the cult - and of course

- you can’t defend it so you deflect by saying NO takes them seriously… except for the fact there are 80 pages discussed here and the cult is harassing school boards and students because these idiots know best - got it.

3) Masking students - oh the horror of masking children while they prep for mass shooter drills - get out of here.

4) Not a word about voting because like CRT - the cult is passing laws to suppress the vote because their party sucks.

5) How many DR clones are there on this board? Holy $hiiiitzzzz

Idiots

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, they made them pay to vote. That's like a poll tax 

Made them pay court-ordered fines, with the ability to go before a clemency court to have them forgiven on a case by case basis.  

Figured I’d clarify that for everyone since you’re now goal-post moving and incorrectly framing the position.  

Again, I am probably more on your side in regards to felon votings rights than opposed, but if that’s all you’ve got in regards to “voter suppression”, we can probably close the book on this discussion.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Made them pay court-ordered fines, with the ability to go before a clemency court to have them forgiven on a case by case basis.  

Figured I’d clarify that for everyone since you’re now goal-post moving and incorrectly framing the position.  

Again, I am probably more on your side in regards to felon votings rights than opposed, but if that’s all you’ve got in regards to “voter suppression”, we can probably close the book on this discussion.  

Poll tax 

So evil, politicians trying to pick who can vote. Disgraceful 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Poll tax 

So evil, politicians trying to pick who can vote. Disgraceful 

So you are officially on record saying we need more convicted pedophiles qnd rapists voting for Biden in 2024?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Made them pay?  Pay what?  Their obliged fines?? 

Forget it.  Bus fare to go and get your free voter ID is considered a "poll tax" to these guys.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

America's Governor

I said America 

Not Wokeistan

Thank you Gov.  I have proven time and time again here that people don’t read these Bills.  It’s the drive by media and Twit For Brains blasts that people feed off of.  Research and critical thinking are a thing of the past I’m afraid. 

• Like (+1) 1

Florida Democrats expose both their dishonesty and moronic thinking

by Andrea Widburg

Florida's new law expanding parental rights bans sexual orientation and gender discussions in kindergarten through 3rd-grade classrooms (four- to eight-year-olds), deeming them developmentally inappropriate.

Democrats charged Florida with murderous homophobia and transphobia and coined the catchphrase "Don't Say Gay" to describe the law.

This is dishonest because that's not what the bill does.

As if to demonstrate that they have no good argument against the bill, Democrats protested the law's passage by saying "gay."

Yup. That's their argument. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/florida_democrats_expose_both_their_dishonesty_and_moronic_thinking.html

The DeSantis Doctrine

26da936b-89b9-4db0-bc18-159f8ba63715.png

You gotta hand it to a guy who convinces Democrats to die on the hill of defending perverted groomers talking about sex with little school kids. It's on-brand for their fellow travelers at The Lincoln Project, but you would think that Democrats actually want to win elections. But no – they want to make the schools safe for pedos, and they don't care who knows it.

But they'll care plenty in November when parents around the country come out and vote for The Party of Not Hitting on Der Kinder. 

Donald Trump has his record of achievement – economic success and peace abroad. But Ron DeSantis has the DeSantis Doctrine, sort of like the Monroe Doctrine, except instead of keeping shady foreigners out of our hemisphere, the DeSantis Doctrine keeps woke fascists out of our lives. 

It was DeSantis who started the fire that burned the pyre of Democrat hopes and dreams they jumped onto in their campaign against the Florida anti-grooming statute. But that's only his latest fight with the elite. DeSantis has been laying down the law in Florida, literally, and in a way even Donald Trump never did.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/03/17/the-desantis-doctrine-n2604617?171

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

The DeSantis Doctrine

26da936b-89b9-4db0-bc18-159f8ba63715.png

You gotta hand it to a guy who convinces Democrats to die on the hill of defending perverted groomers talking about sex with little school kids. It's on-brand for their fellow travelers at The Lincoln Project, but you would think that Democrats actually want to win elections. But no – they want to make the schools safe for pedos, and they don't care who knows it.

But they'll care plenty in November when parents around the country come out and vote for The Party of Not Hitting on Der Kinder. 

Donald Trump has his record of achievement – economic success and peace abroad. But Ron DeSantis has the DeSantis Doctrine, sort of like the Monroe Doctrine, except instead of keeping shady foreigners out of our hemisphere, the DeSantis Doctrine keeps woke fascists out of our lives. 

It was DeSantis who started the fire that burned the pyre of Democrat hopes and dreams they jumped onto in their campaign against the Florida anti-grooming statute. But that's only his latest fight with the elite. DeSantis has been laying down the law in Florida, literally, and in a way even Donald Trump never did.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/03/17/the-desantis-doctrine-n2604617?171

I'm looking forward to the Dem October campaign rallies in 2022 especially in Florida when they start chanting "gay! gay! gay!"

Going to make for amazing optics.   

I mean there'll only be 30 people at these rallies distanced and in masks but...even better.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

I think this is what DeSantis and other parents are fighting against...

https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

(^^^^^ Funny- YouTube does not allow embedding of this video...hmmm, I wonder why...just click the link and you’ll see what I’m talking about.)

...Here’s another dandy...

This “thing” is never going to stop, and will only get worse, unless there is push back...Seems like DeSantis is the only person with balls to take a stand...takes a lot of courage to do what’s right sometimes...

• Agree 1

On 3/20/2022 at 6:35 PM, Big Blitz said:

I'm looking forward to the Dem October campaign rallies in 2022 especially in Florida when they start chanting "gay! gay! gay!"

Going to make for amazing optics.   

I mean there'll only be 30 people at these rallies distanced and in masks but...even better.  

Told you.  It took 1 week.  I know these loons better then they know themselves 

7 months out already started embarrassing themselves.  Keep it up!!

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sick, twisted people. Sad that so many people lap up the nonsense spewed by the Hollywood elite.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Don't worry, no one saw it.