The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

CBS News Anchor Loses Her Mind Because GOP Refuses to Concede the Election to Nancy Pelosi

The attack on Paul Pelosi, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, has dominated the news the last few days. Questions still remain about how David DePape, a protester with a convoluted political history, got inside the house, but what appears fairly clear is that the assailant had a drug-induced psychotic break.

Naturally, though, the easy answer isn’t the one the left wants. Instead, they want to pretend that Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy making a joke a year ago is what actually “radicalized” DePape because everything must be stupid.

If you watch the clip, Brennan attempts to connect normal Republican election rhetoric to the attack on Paul Pelosi, asking why the GOP is still running ads tying going after Nancy Pelosi. That despite the fact that even the authorities have stated they have not ascertained a motive for the crime yet.

NRCC Chair Tom Emmer was having none of it. He pushed back effectively, noting that such a standard has never applied to Democrats. He’s right, of course. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/30/cbs-news-anchor-loses-her-mind-because-gop-refuses-to-concede-the-election-to-nancy-pelosi-n651680

Exclusive: Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives
Were Fabricated – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday

by Joe Hoft

The mainstream media attributed two websites to the man arrested with Paul Pelosi on early Friday morning, David DePape. However, this all appears to be another far-left farce. David DePape was found with Paul Pelosi early Friday morning in his underwear at the Pelosi home by police in San Francisco. The mainstream media immediately tried to cover for the Pelosi family. They then attempted to align the man in his underwear found with Paul Pelosi as a conservative. But it was all a lie. There are numerous questions related to this case already.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/exclusive-two-far-right-websites-attributed-david-depape-fabricated-created-friday-deleted-today/

• Shocked 1

Smollett

Garage Pull noose

Sandman

Rittenhouse

Pee Dossier

Hands up don’t shoot

Media:  HOW DARE YOU NOT BELIEVE US WITHOUT HESITATION AND ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PELOSI ATTACKER !

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Smollett

Garage Pull noose

Sandman

Rittenhouse

Pee Dossier

Hands up don’t shoot

Media:  HOW DARE YOU NOT BELIEVE US WITHOUT HESITATION AND ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PELOSI ATTACKER !

Dumb. All humans make mistakes. To discredit everything because of that shows you just want to replace mostly truth with pure lies. 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb. All humans make mistakes. To discredit everything because of that shows you just want to replace mostly truth with pure lies. 

It is pure coincidence that all the "mistakes" help Democrats and make Republicans look bad. Not a coincidence that you prefer liars to the truth.

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is pure coincidence that all the "mistakes" help Democrats and make Republicans look bad. Not a coincidence that you prefer liars to the truth.

Hillary had an investigation annouced 10 days before the election. You guys don't give a crap anyway. You know you can't win with the truth so you got rid of it 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yep. Similar to the 17 "errors" outlined in the IG crossfire hurricane report. 

It's amazing how every single "error" led to more FISA warrants and not less.

Hey, everyone makes mistakes!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

STACY MCCAIN: Democrats and Media (But I Repeat Myself) Begin Midterm Pre-Mortems.

When even CNN is forced to admit things look bad for Democrats, you know that things look very bad for Democrats. Yet nobody at CNN will admit that they are part of the problem. For most of the past year, CNN has led every hour, 24 hours a day, with breathless updates from Nancy Pelosi’s J6 witchhunt committee’s “investigation” of the January 2021 Capitol riot — “a threat to our democracy!” — as if nothing else in the world was nearly as newsworthy. Hyping up this “get Trump” narrative was part of a political propaganda operation intended to distract from the Biden administration’s multitudinous failures by making Donald Trump the Emmanuel Goldstein of the midterm campaign.

And guess what? Nobody ***** cares anymore.

Did any substantial number of people outside the DC media/political bubble ever really care about the J6 “investigation”? I don’t think so.

Gas prices are still at least 75% higher than when Biden was elected, prices for many other commodities are sky-high, there may be a shortage of home heating oil this winter, and the generally catastrophic effects of “Bidenflation” have completely overwhelmed every other issue that might have mattered. Given what an awful president Biden has been, a lot of voters are thinking the Capitol rioters had a point. If they had known he was going to be this bad, everybody else would have rioted, too.

Failure has consequences, and Democrats can’t escape the verdict that voters will deliver next Tuesday. So now the question is, who to blame?

Well, I have some thoughts, but read the whole thing.

https://theothermccain.com/2022/11/02/democrats-and-media-but-i-repeat-myself-begin-midterm-pre-mortems/

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

STACY MCCAIN: Democrats and Media (But I Repeat Myself) Begin Midterm Pre-Mortems.

When even CNN is forced to admit things look bad for Democrats, you know that things look very bad for Democrats. Yet nobody at CNN will admit that they are part of the problem. For most of the past year, CNN has led every hour, 24 hours a day, with breathless updates from Nancy Pelosi’s J6 witchhunt committee’s “investigation” of the January 2021 Capitol riot — “a threat to our democracy!” — as if nothing else in the world was nearly as newsworthy. Hyping up this “get Trump” narrative was part of a political propaganda operation intended to distract from the Biden administration’s multitudinous failures by making Donald Trump the Emmanuel Goldstein of the midterm campaign.

And guess what? Nobody ***** cares anymore.

Did any substantial number of people outside the DC media/political bubble ever really care about the J6 “investigation”? I don’t think so.

Gas prices are still at least 75% higher than when Biden was elected, prices for many other commodities are sky-high, there may be a shortage of home heating oil this winter, and the generally catastrophic effects of “Bidenflation” have completely overwhelmed every other issue that might have mattered. Given what an awful president Biden has been, a lot of voters are thinking the Capitol rioters had a point. If they had known he was going to be this bad, everybody else would have rioted, too.

Failure has consequences, and Democrats can’t escape the verdict that voters will deliver next Tuesday. So now the question is, who to blame?

Well, I have some thoughts, but read the whole thing.

https://theothermccain.com/2022/11/02/democrats-and-media-but-i-repeat-myself-begin-midterm-pre-mortems/

You see it here.  They're all now crying about what the Repubs might (but wont') do.

• Agree 1

So has the AP given up pretending they’re not a totally and completely biased POS? That’s all we can assume when we see them posting a melodramatic video from their ‘National Politics Reporter,’ Meg Kinnard, talking about **GASP** what happens if (when) Democrats LOSE.

The fact is that this seems like blatant campaigning for Democrats (really, they should note this as some sort of in-kind contribution), 

Watch this:

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Warner Bros.

Just an FYI. The CEO is not the “owner”.  You are hilarious.  😂😂😂

JFC - please stop being so freakn pathetic.

I love how the cult wants to act like CNN is still owned and operated by Ted and not operated by a Trump billionaire friend.

Typical fascists - they always heed someone to hate. 

• Haha (+1) 1