The NFL and NFLPA have agreed to a $208.2 million salary cap ceiling for 2022, per source.

I think this announcement will kick off a new wave of extensions, restructures, and trades leaguewide. Then June 1st will come along and I guarantee there will be some shocking cuts across the league. I envy teams like the Jaguars (has that statement ever been made before?) that have a crazy amount of cap space to work with.

4 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I think this announcement will kick off a new wave of extensions, restructures, and trades leaguewide. Then June 1st will come along and I guarantee there will be some shocking cuts across the league. I envy teams like the Jaguars (has that statement ever been made before?) that have a crazy amount of cap space to work with.

You envy the worst team in football? I wouldn't say that. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Spotrac Bills Contracts

This is a good way to look at yearly cap hits and shows when contracts end.  It’s broken down by position and player so it’s easy to see what team needs will likely be next season. 

Great list.....who the H E double hockey sticks is THIS guy and when did the Bills sign him??? Syrus Tuitele???  Talk about under the radar!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Great list.....who the H E double hockey sticks is THIS guy and when did the Bills sign him??? Syrus Tuitele???  Talk about under the radar!!!!

He was a UDFA signed the day after this year's draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

27 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Thanks!!!!!  I missed that one for sure!!

He was the first UDFA we signed after the draft.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills per Sportrac are at $8M right now at that includes $23M to JA. If he signs a LT deal it is easy to bring his 2022 number way down. Then you have guys like Morse, Star, Klein, Feliciano, Matakevich, etc that will be release candidates that easily put the Bills in the +$30M cap space range to make some moves. 

1 hour ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Disagree-  A good team today that is in tight but not critical cap shape is way better than a crappy roster with nothing but hope and cap space!

9 minutes ago, hmsmystic said:

Disagree-  A good team today that is in tight but not critical cap shape is way better than a crappy roster with nothing but hope and cap space!

I agree, I just mean they have a unique opportunity to grab some great players who are cut because of the cap situation. I do think they are on the rise though (assuming Lawrence isn't a bust)