Jump to content

Brandon Beane interviews 5/4 and 5/5


Recommended Posts

Thanks. Talking starts after 0:50 with a political ad and jewelry ad.

 

He said Jerry and Mario are in the back 9 of their careers - so he is anticipating them playing 18 years.  :devil: 

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m struggling with Audacy and the link to the audio if anyone can post it 

I am not a big fan of audacy

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m struggling with Audacy and the link to the audio if anyone can post it 

They just rebranded the crappy radio.com app.  Same terrible experience!  

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Great stuff, thanks.

I just watched Stevenson highlights. I have advice to the coaches: GET HIM THE BALL in any way possible.

YAC monster 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Great stuff, thanks.

I just watched Stevenson highlights. I have advice to the coaches: GET HIM THE BALL in any way possible.

good because they probably hadn't thought of this

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's tough. Do you take someone who MIGHT be a great starter in year 3 (Brown)?

 

Or someone who MIGHT be a good starter this year (Melifonwu)?

 

You ask the same questions but replace with Tommy Doyle and Darrick Forrest respectively.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

It's tough. Do you take someone who MIGHT be a great starter in year 3 (Brown)?

 

Or someone who MIGHT be a good starter this year (Melifonwu)?

 

You ask the same questions but replace with Tommy Doyle and Darrick Forrest respectively.


I’d say Brown’s potential is actually much higher than great starter given he has the best RAS of any OT since what was it 1987?

 

Could be our RT for 10-12 years after being swing tackle this year. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I am not a big fan of audacy

Me neither every time I try and read an article (mobile) I get a virus pop up. I don’t get it on any other site just the audacy.com. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But also said a guy like Ed Oliver doesn't have prototype size, but has "elite quickness, elite leverage, elite bend, elite strength.

 

So safe to say BB thinks Ed is Elite.....how in the heck do you measure Elite Bend???????????????????

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

But also said a guy like Ed Oliver doesn't have prototype size, but has "elite quickness, elite leverage, elite bend, elite strength.

 

So safe to say BB thinks Ed is Elite.....how in the heck do you measure Elite Bend???????????????????

Iirc, there is something about that in the Kama Sutra..., 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

YAC monster 

I think he is going to turn out the steal of this class for the Bills.  I think he is going to make a significant contribution this year at WR.  He is already a better receiver than McKenzie and has the best speed on the team.  

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • YoloinOhio changed the title to Brandon Beane interviews 5/4 and 5/5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...