List of Rookie Jersey Numbers # - UPDATED

• wppete changed the title to List of Rookie Jersey Numbers #
1 minute ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Drunken mistakes are something you and Kiko have in common 😂

Perfect reply!  It was after the Bills comeback game against Carolina.  Kiko had a hell of a game as a rookie.

I was on vacation and at the game (50 yard line seats behind the Bills bench) with my 2 brothers.  

Not defending my stupidity but I could of bought an EJ Manuel Jersey after the game!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Perfect reply!  It was after the Bills comeback game against Carolina.  Kiko had a hell of a game as a rookie.

I was on vacation and at the game (50 yard line seats behind the Bills bench) with my 2 brothers.  

Not defending my stupidity but I could of bought an EJ Manuel Jersey after the game!

To this day, I've still never bought a Bills jersey because I'm afraid the guy will get traded. Maybe once Josh signs a 10 year contract, buys a mansion in Buffalo with a 30 year mortgage, and opens a series of Tim Hortons franchises in WNY just so I know for sure that he's here for the long haul.

10 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

To this day, I've still never bought a Bills jersey because I'm afraid the guy will get traded. Maybe once Josh signs a 10 year contract, buys a mansion in Buffalo with a 30 year mortgage, and opens a series of Tim Hortons franchises in WNY just so I know for sure that he's here for the long haul.

I know.  It was my first and only one.

4 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think Stevenson takes 5, his college number.

Boobie was 9 in college, but said he’ll have a different number in the pros. 96 is my guess. 

Brown would look cool in 72 or 79.

79 be great as could pull out the old Ruben Brown jersey.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think Stevenson takes 5, his college number.

Boobie was 9 in college, but said he’ll have a different number in the pros. 96 is my guess. 

Brown would look cool in 72 or 79.

I know you meant 'Boogie' but I'm not missing a rare chance to reference Boobie Clark. :beer:

image.png.2f8b1fac23018a1da40169ecb50865b3.png