Tucker Carlson

T&C

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Probably why our msm parrots are so salty 

Lmao

I couldn't help but laugh.  When she said, "serious news outlets like CNN" I lost it.  She didn't mention Gonzalo Lira when she mentioned fallen journalists on the front lines either.  Funny how these "journalists" and MSM news outlets are so afraid of Tucker Carlson.  Can't wait to see his interview.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They are so desperate to change the subject, throwing strawmen in every reply.

LOL

Exactly right.

That’s the point for the obsessive continuation of this thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

____

Hey, you can make the case that Tucker Carlson is uniquely qualified for the job, as he has had plenty of practice with Putin's US mouthpiece

😁

Legitimately though, it's not the end of the world to have Tucker Carlson interview Putin. I mean, everything Putin says should be taken with a grain of salt, and I've seen better interviewing skills from a guy whose schtick is getting people to eats wings, but he should have the right. He just in no way should be taken seriously as a journalist.

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

____

Hey, you can make the case that Tucker Carlson is uniquely qualified for the job, as he has had plenty of practice with Putin's US mouthpiece

😁

Legitimately though, it's not the end of the world to have Tucker Carlson interview Putin. I mean, everything Putin says should be taken with a grain of salt, and I've seen better interviewing skills from a guy whose schtick is getting people to eats wings, but he should have the right. He just in no way should be taken seriously as a journalist.

Well, I guess I won't bother listening to the interview then.  Thanks for the heads up!

• Haha (+1) 1

How sane people judge interviews:

1. Watch and listen to an interviewer interview a subject.

2. Analyze both questions posed and answers given.

3. Decide for yourself what conclusions to draw from the interview.

How commies and useful idiots judge interviews:

1. Before watching interview, attack the interviewer.

2. Don't watch the interview.

3. Continue attacking interviewer.

• Awesome! (+1) 6

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

How sane people judge interviews:

1. Watch and listen to an interviewer interview a subject.

2. Analyze both questions posed and answers given.

3. Decide for yourself what conclusions to draw from the interview.

How commies and useful idiots judge interviews:

1. Before watching interview, attack the interviewer.

2. Don't watch the interview.

3. Continue attacking interviewer.

Sane people don't interview and don't watch interviews with Pol Pot, Hitler, Ghengis Kan, Stalin, and Putin.  Well, I guess in America there is a segment that just LOVES to be lied to.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Sane people don't interview and don't watch interviews with Pol Pot, Hitler, Ghengis Kan, Stalin, and Putin.  Well, I guess in America there is a segment that just LOVES to be lied to.  

What are u so afraid of? Honest question.

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What are u so afraid of? Honest question.

Idiots doing dumb things, and dumb people backing it.  Have you ever seen a Putin interview?  He's VERY convincing.  We already have enough Putin fans in this country. 

Edited by daz28

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Idiots doing dumb things, and dumb people backing it.  Have you ever seen a Putin interview?  he's VERY convincing.  we already have enough Putin fans in this country. 

You should probably go outside and get some fresh air. God forbid somebody asks putin questions. He's not the boogeyman.

Typical Dems trying to shut down anyone who doesn't 100% tow their line.  Putin's a scumbag but interviewing him isn't the end of the world. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Doc

22 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Well, I guess in America there is a segment that just LOVES to be lied to.  

One of those segments that LOVES being lied to has spent the last three years believing there is no border crises, as stated by our leaders in Washington. Only now, in Feb 2024, be told by our commander in chief “We need to fix the broken border system. It is broken.”

Don’t you feel sorry for all the dupes that have been lapping it up? Me too. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

One of those segments that LOVES being lied to has spent the last three years believing there is no border crises, as stated by our leaders in Washington. Only now, in Feb 2024, be told by our commander in chief “We need to fix the broken border system. It is broken.”

Don’t you feel sorry for all the dupes that have been lapping it up? Me too. 

Still better than 30,573 lies over 4 years.  A BIGLY record that will never be broken, including the biggest in our history.  "Listen Brad, I only need..."

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

This. Needs to be told what to think.

3. Decide for yourself what conclusions to draw from the interview

Never thought I would see the day where dialog would be considered scary, but here we are.

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It’s called jealousy- jealous that nobody needs the msm anymore…👍

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Never thought I would see the day where dialog would be considered scary, but here we are.

Only to authoritarians…freedom loving people welcome it with open arms…👍

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

It’s called jealousy- jealous that nobody needs the msm anymore…👍

I could care less where you get you news or fake news.  MSM is a business, and the paying customer of it is a dummy.  If anything it's people jelly hatin' on the MSM for playing them.  Tune in and get your fill of bias folks.  Don't forget to support our sponsors!  Fools existed long before the MSM bro. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nothing,  did I put anything that indicated so?  I couldn't care less.

But acting like Putin is going to reveal his real intentions is sub moronic.  

Who is expecting him to?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

The post I replied to.   If you didn't get that insinuation.....

If that's what you got from that post, reading comprehension is not your friend. He stated that most Americans don't know much about him which is true. Doesn't claim putins gonna spill all the gossip like a school girl.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If that's what you got from that post, reading comprehension is not your friend. He stated that most Americans don't know much about him which is true. Doesn't claim putins gonna spill all the gossip like a school girl.

What are u expecting? Putin to go all dr evil, announcing his plans for world domination?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

That is 100% the insinuation.  I get nuance may not be your thing.  

Let's assume I'm wrong,  what exactly would be the point of the interview?  Gonna ask his favorite Taylor Swift song?  No.  The right thinks this is going to be old school journalism!  But it's just a tool to Vlad.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Let's assume I'm wrong,  what exactly would be the point of the interview?  Gonna ask his favorite Taylor Swift song?  No.  The right thinks this is going to be old school journalism!  But it's just a tool to Vlad.  

Hey guy, do u you know what makes a good interview? Mystery. I'll admit, I don't know ***** about putin except he scores 20 goals when he plays hockey. Might learn something new but nobody is expecting to get inside secrets. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey guy, do u you know what makes a good interview? Mystery. I'll admit, I don't know ***** about putin except he scores 20 goals when he plays hockey. Might learn something new but nobody is expecting to get inside secrets. 

You slow son.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Vald is extremely good at it, too.  Trump DREAMS that he could interview like Putin.  Tucker may as well be throwing bon-bons in his mouth.  There's always an endgame, and I'm still struggling with what this one might be.  Maybe to soften the blow if Trump wins the election, and loses Ukraine to Vlad.  get Fox people thinking Vlad's not too bad a guy.  he just mean tweets a lil too much.  

• Eyeroll 1