Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

10 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

How weird you think objecting to him giving national security information to a Chinese spy is simply "theater". Seriously don't change  you are easy to categorize and predict. 

you're confusing him with Salwell, who was not censured as far as I know.

As my link noted, this could help Schiff win a senate seat.

He's extremely intelligent:

"No matter how many false justifications or slanders you level against me, you but indict yourselves," Schiff said. "As Liz Cheney said, 'there will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain.'"

"This resolution attacks me for initiating an investigation into Trump campaign solicitation and acceptance of Russian help in the 2016 election even though the investigation was first led not by me, but by a Republican chairman," Schiff said in his remarks, later adding: "In short, it would accuse me of omnipotence, the leader of some vast Deep State conspiracy, and of course, it is nonsense."

LOL, this will help pencil neck liar get a senate seat.

Boy I miss the days the party loyalist actually held the party to standards.

vs just cheerleading lies and corruption cause "My team"

or is that like the argument that the DEMS using the DOJ to go after trump has helped trumps polling?

Schiff has more support outside his state, than in.  

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, this will help pencil neck liar get a senate seat.

Boy I miss the days the party loyalist actually held the party to standards.

vs just cheerleading lies and corruption cause "My team"

or is that like the argument that the DEMS using the DOJ to go after trump has helped trumps polling?

Schiff has more support outside his state, than in.  

he did nothing wrong.  There is plenty of evidence in the Mueller report that the Russians aided trump's campaign and election.  Why do yo think they wanted trump to win?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paul-manafort-russia-polling-data-b2140727.html

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

he did nothing wrong.  There is plenty of evidence in the Mueller report that the Russians aided trump's campaign and election.  Why do yo think they wanted trump to win?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paul-manafort-russia-polling-data-b2140727.html

Give it up Hawk. 2016 called and they want their failed Hilary campaign back. She lost because in the end Trump out worked her. Huge self inflicted error on her part. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Give it up Hawk. 2016 called and they want their failed Hilary campaign back. She lost because in the end Trump out worked her. Huge self inflicted error on her part. 

the two facts are not mutually exclusive.  Hillary f'ed up (by saying out loud what many actually agree with) and Russia helped trump win...

• Dislike 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

the two facts are not mutually exclusive.  Hillary f'ed up (by saying out loud what many actually agree with) and Russia helped trump win...

Nice excuse there Hawk. Russia had zero impact on the election. There’s not a person alive who didn’t already have an opinion of BOTH Trump and Clinton. Not one! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice excuse there Hawk. Russia had zero impact on the election. There’s not a person alive who didn’t already have an opinion of BOTH Trump and Clinton. Not one! 

sure, the Russians throw away assets and intelligence officers for no good reason (excepting Ukraine, of course).  why do u think they wanted trump to win?  Are you Russian, comrade?

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

sure, the Russians throw away assets and intelligence officers for no good reason (excepting Ukraine, of course).  why do u think they wanted trump to win?

they probably didn't want Hillary as she is a raging war hawk, like her idol Kissinger. 

but that at no time means they actually helped him win.

or got him the 75 million votes he got in 2020

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

they probably didn't want Hillary as she is a raging war hawk, like her idol Kissinger. 

but that at no time means they actually helped him win.

or got him the 75 million votes he got in 2020

you all sure selectively read the Mueller report.  Did you miss the part on Russian interference in the election.  Kind of like ignoring the part of the bible where it says "Love your neighbors as yourself" and "turn the other cheek"...

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Kind of like ignoring the part of the bible where it says "Love your neighbors as yourself" and "turn the other cheek"...

98% of your posts include negative comments towards those that don’t march to your drum. What are you trying to accomplish by posting this? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

98% of your posts include negative comments towards those that don’t march to your drum. What are you trying to accomplish by posting this? 

tough love...

ready to help...and I'm not claiming to be "Christian Nationalist", a literal interpreter of the bible or perfect.

but you are correct.  Mixing topics here is counterproductive.

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Romans 16:17-20 

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Isaiah 5:20 

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

sure, the Russians throw away assets and intelligence officers for no good reason (excepting Ukraine, of course).  why do u think they wanted trump to win?  Are you Russian, comrade?

49 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you all sure selectively read the Mueller report.  Did you miss the part on Russian interference in the election.  Kind of like ignoring the part of the bible where it says "Love your neighbors as yourself" and "turn the other cheek"...

Russia's been trying to interfere in US elections for decades.  Obama even knew about it and did nothing.  Why?  Because he knew it wouldn't affect the outcome.  And it didn't.  But it sure tore the country apart, which for them was worth the $1M+ they spent.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Romans 16:17-20 

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Isaiah 5:20 

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

cool...I can do this all day

https://sojo.net/22-bible-verses-welcoming-immigrants

btw, do you really find my posts to be smooth talk and flattery?  Sure hope you don't think I'm flattering you...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Russia's been trying to interfere in US elections for decades.  Obama even knew about it and did nothing.  Why?  Because he knew it wouldn't affect the outcome.  And it didn't.  But it sure tore the country apart, which for them was worth the $1M+ they spent.

we are not talking about Obama but about trump...so you admit that the Russians interfered to help trump.  Cool, so the investigation was justified.  I don't want them interfering.  Do you, comrade?

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

cool...I can do this all day

https://sojo.net/22-bible-verses-welcoming-immigrants

btw, do you really find my posts to be smooth talk and flattery?  Sure hope you don't think I'm flattering you...

you're a football fan?  imagine if they moved the goal post like you're doing.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

"No matter how many false justifications or slanders you level against me, you but indict yourselves," Schiff said. "As Liz Cheney said, 'there will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain.'"

"This resolution attacks me for initiating an investigation into Trump campaign solicitation and acceptance of Russian help in the 2016 election even though the investigation was first led not by me, but by a Republican chairman," Schiff said in his remarks, later adding: "In short, it would accuse me of omnipotence, the leader of some vast Deep State conspiracy, and of course, it is nonsense."

He’s anything but intelligent. He’s a lying scumbag.

• Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

just funny how you jumped to immigration to find a No Scotsman fallacy. Not even the same topic.

I find it funny to be called a "commie" by those who support an ex prez supported by Russia.  It's been over 40 yrs since I studied logic so I'll need to bone up on that fallacy.  be back soon.

Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
Person B: "But my uncle Angus is a Scotsman and he puts sugar on his porridge."
Person A: "But no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.

Don't see the connection to my quoting bible verses.  I'm person B here.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I find it funny to be called a "commie" by those who support an ex prez supported by Russia.  It's been over 40 yrs since I studied logic so I'll need to bone up on that fallacy.  be back soon.

You lack the ability to use logic when it comes to anyone who has a different perspective than you.

That is a form of mental illness. I seriously suggest you get some professional counseling.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You lack the ability to use logic when it comes to anyone who has a different perspective than you.

That is a form of mental illness. I seriously suggest you get some professional counseling.

logic is applied mathematics...a beautiful thing.  I'm doing fine but thanks for your concern.

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

logic is applied mathematics...a beautiful thing.  I'm doing fine but thanks for your concern.

No concern given. Your blind hatred to Trump and anybody who disagrees with you is a sickness. Weather you seek help or not is no concern to me. 

But, as a christen and a human being, I don’t wish to see anyone go through life with a debilitating mental illness when their is help they can get. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

Your blind hatred to Trump and anybody who disagrees with you is a sickness

blind is believing anything trump says and supporting him.  He's trying to destroy the country and his followers are complicit.  Some still hold tightly the big lie and that Jan 6 was no big deal.  That's blind.

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

blind is believing anything trump says and supporting him.  He's trying to destroy the country and his followers are complicit.  Some still hold tightly the big lie and that Jan 6 was no big deal.  That's blind.

Destroy the country? How? By having the lowest unemployment rates in decades? A strong economy? Peace in the Middle East? Low gas prices? Lower cost of living? Secured our borders?

What has the biden administration done to compare to what Trump has done before the democrats closed the country down over a fake pandemic?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

Destroy the country? How? By having the lowest unemployment rates in decades? A strong economy? Peace in the Middle East? Low gas prices? Lower cost of living? Secured our borders?

What has the biden administration done to compare to what Trump has done before the democrats closed the country down over a fake pandemic?

what they haven't done is attack the election system and the Capitol...you know, cornerstones of our republic.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

what they haven't done is attack the election system and the Capitol...you know, cornerstones of our republic.

No, the left just changed the voting process by allowing anyone and their dead relatives vote with mail in votes. 
I actually feel bad for you, having to live with your mental health issues left untreated.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

His "followers" believe the left is trying to destroy the country.  And succeeding.   Open borders, endless wars, censorship of free speech, DEI and diversity destroying a culture of merit and exceptionalism, normalizing perversion and decadence, destroying our military by forcing woke values, weaponizing the government against its citizens which it treats as subjects, etc..  Somebody's wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Westside said:

No, the left just changed the voting process by allowing anyone and their dead relatives vote with mail in votes. 
I actually feel bad for you, having to live with your mental health issues left untreated.

Lol says the delusional old man.  I'm sure red is crying in his cheerios from your lame zingers.  You literally just believe any bs a pathological liar says, I'm not sure why he's attempting discourse with a lemming.  

Give some proof of the dead people voting why don'tcha?  Always with conspiracies.   Even when proven false.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

His "followers" believe the left is trying to destroy the country.  And succeeding.   Open borders, endless wars, censorship of free speech, DEI and diversity destroying a culture of merit and exceptionalism, normalizing perversion and decadence, destroying our military by forcing woke values, weaponizing the government against its citizens which it treats as subjects, etc..  Somebody's wrong.

or perhaps both sides are wrong on some things.  Some of the things MAGA's are wrong on present an existential threat to our republic.  But the methods of achieving their respective goals are drastically different and disturbing...NC just said it.  "F em...we'll do whatever we want or need to..."

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

No, no, please take your time.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is dead on. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

You are correct in my getting Salwell and Schiff confused. Schiff and Salwell were omnipresent for a while there and  I felt like they were the same guy. I understand you don't like what happened but the censure does not really matter in that he did not lose any real power other than being removed from a committee, which in the grand scheme is gonna help him win his next election 

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol says the delusional old man.  I'm sure red is crying in his cheerios from your lame zingers.  You literally just believe any bs a pathological liar says, I'm not sure why he's attempting discourse with a lemming.  

Give some proof of the dead people voting why don'tcha?  Always with conspiracies.   Even when proven false.

I don’t believe a word biden says. Not sure what you’re talking about. It’s nice to see you stick up for your fellow comrade red. I’ll give you proof as soon as you prove all your BS about Trump. Which will never happen.