Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

18 minutes ago, Westside said:

I don’t believe a word biden says. Not sure what you’re talking about. It’s nice to see you stick up for your fellow comrade red. I’ll give you proof as soon as you prove all your BS about Trump. Which will never happen.

He's on tape for some of it dude.  Receipts exist.  You've got absolutely nada for fraud.  Nothing. 

Joe can go to hell for all i care but Nobody lies more than Trump.  Politician or not.  He's a pathological liar, a narcissist, and an utter imbecile.   Fool me once shame on you fool me 9999999 times your maga.  A slogan which of course he takes credit for but stole.

Why cant both sides just agree that both Joe and Trump need to go?  Some conservatives here at least see that.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

we are not talking about Obama but about trump...so you admit that the Russians interfered to help trump.  Cool, so the investigation was justified.  I don't want them interfering.  Do you, comrade?

Sorry but admitting Russia interfered in our elections doesn't equal helping/colluding with Trump just because he won.  But I know that's how you all like to conflate the issue because you still can't accept that Hilly lost and need something to blame other than her.  And I'll bring up Obama because he did nothing about their interference despite knowing about it, again because he knew they couldn't change a single person's vote.

8 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

His "followers" believe the left is trying to destroy the country.  And succeeding.   Open borders, endless wars, censorship of free speech, DEI and diversity destroying a culture of merit and exceptionalism, normalizing perversion and decadence, destroying our military by forcing woke values, weaponizing the government against its citizens which it treats as subjects, etc..  Somebody's wrong.

Yeah but it's all rational...

Edited by Doc

I am curious if anyone knows for certain- were  all the people cancelling reservations for the Jordan Poyer charity event not aware of the location of the event when they signed up? The announcements so far make all the sponsors and players who pulled out seem like garbage people. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am curious if anyone knows for certain- were  all the people cancelling reservations for the Jordan Poyer charity event not aware of the location of the event when they signed up? The announcements so far make all the sponsors and players who pulled out seem like garbage people. 

Poyer expressed his disappointment over the cancellation and said he was "upset about this is where we are in America." The Bills safety said he could look past differences to try and do good, but he wished more people did the same.

"I hope that we could get past that and it seemed we did, but we haven’t," Poyer said. "It seems like our egos get in the way of being a good human being. (Not) sharing love, sharing conversations, sharing laughter with people who may not believe in the same things that you do, it’s a huge problem in America right now."

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Poyer expressed his disappointment over the cancellation and said he was "upset about this is where we are in America." The Bills safety said he could look past differences to try and do good, but he wished more people did the same.

"I hope that we could get past that and it seemed we did, but we haven’t," Poyer said. "It seems like our egos get in the way of being a good human being. (Not) sharing love, sharing conversations, sharing laughter with people who may not believe in the same things that you do, it’s a huge problem in America right now."

This is an example of the ultimate goal of the authoritarians.  To condition the population to "self-censor".  People are afraid of the blowback and criticism they'll receive from the system of social justice organizations and mouthpieces and the impact it might have on their compensation opportunities and their standing in various social circles.  Like Pavlov's dogs.   Psychologically conditioning people to avoid consequences.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's the same covid mob, doing their mob thing. It's almost like a pagula in the mob gets sway. 

57 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wow! Absolutely fantastic news for NYC. Finally, cars will pay the premium for the damage they cause to our great American cities while providing revenue to make our public transit better. Love it! 

yes. the rich no longer have to worry about normies making them late. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yes. the rich no longer have to worry about normies making them late. 

Their money pays for public transit improvements so it works for me. Poor people don’t drive in NYC anyways. 

Edited by Roundybout

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

jerrymandering is bad.  

No matter what side is doing it.

interesting the article sourced PAC/Think tank tools like a source.  but CNN.  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ab-inbev-announces-new-ad-campaign-as-bud-light-sales-continue-to-crater-120039088.html

I'm thinking my ad concept might work!. Has to be hetero sexy ads coming.  Big sports events etc. wonder who I can pitch it to.  This was a mistake but Modelo is better and I think they'll get most market back from a different demographic.

Edited by redtail hawk

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ab-inbev-announces-new-ad-campaign-as-bud-light-sales-continue-to-crater-120039088.html

I'm thinking my ad concept might work!. Has to be hetero sexy ads coming.  Big sports events etc. wonder who I can pitch it to.  This was a mistake but Modelo is better and I think they'll get most market back from a different demographic.

Not saying you are wrong but I think if they were smart they would focus on the good they have done, especially with the military, throughout time. Your way seems to be too much admitting they screwed up, but I do think when your product is so easily replaced one bad move and you are permanently toast. 

59 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

They won't.  That different demographic isn't going to drink it, at least in enough quantity to replace the previous demo.  And the previous demo now sees there are other options and that they drank it mostly because of marketing. 

22 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not saying you are wrong but I think if they were smart they would focus on the good they have done, especially with the military, throughout time. Your way seems to be too much admitting they screwed up, but I do think when your product is so easily replaced one bad move and you are permanently toast. 

Yup.  Never let anyone know how replaceable you are.  And the truth is, nothing/no one is irreplaceable. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Fz4rPm9XwAEt08w-730x730.jpeg

Lol... first thought was the Grand Funk song.

• Like (+1) 1

Holder is absolutely correct:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4078190-former-ag-eric-holder-praises-supreme-court-decisions-on-voting-districts-in-alabama-north-carolina/

“It makes me a lot more confident that we’re going to have a fair election come 2024 and that this ridiculous notion of independent state legislature theory will hopefully just go away,” Holder said. “That was a as fringe a theory as has ever been heard by the United States Supreme Court. The only disappointment I had in that decision is that it was not a nine to zero decision.”

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

And you think a grifter scotus judge should have more power than the president?  How wonderfully unconstitutional of you.

Holy mackerel. !!

Hawk you are dumber than I thought!

You consistently misinterpret every political cartoon. 

Do yourself a favor and stay quiet in the future 

• Haha (+1) 1