Georgia election laws and MLB

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Rule #2?

You first. It’s how it works right?

Check. 

Nope.  I made a statement.  You acknowledged said statement.  Then, later, your imagination/HCQ overdose/other hallucinogenics got ahold of you and you made a statement to the contrary without invoking Rule #2.  I, in turn, invoked said rule.  It is your obligation to comply.  When you have a break in the revolution, of course. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure it's like Rule #1: "don't talk about [it]."

A Fight Club fan.  Nice.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  I made a statement.  You acknowledged said statement.  Then, later, your imagination/HCQ overdose/other hallucinogenics got ahold of you and you made a statement to the contrary without invoking Rule #2.  I, in turn, invoked said rule.  It is your obligation to comply.  When you have a break in the revolution, of course. 

You have not given any definitive proof of the GA Bill/Jim Crow on Steroids correlation and cannot.   You, counselor, have the burden of proof and you have failed to do so.  

Check and mate. 

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

They should have had Diamond and Silk sign it, too.  Would have made it even better. 

You sir, are a racist.

Every Black better think the same  or I get to make fun of them

Try reading the link before exposing yourself as a fool.

Signatories from Georgia include the Rev. Alveda King, niece of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and head of Alveda King Ministries; Michael Lancaster, director of the Frederick Douglass Foundation; and Vernon Jones, who, like King, is a former Georgia state representative. 

Also among the 21 signers is Heritage Foundation President Kay C. James, who grew up amid segregation.

Other civil rights leaders who signed the open letter include Woodson Center President Bob Woodson; Clarence Henderson, chairman of the North Carolina Martin Luther King Jr. Commission; American Citizens for Voting President Chris Arps; Congress of Racial Equality national spokesman Niger Innis; STAND President Bishop E.W. Jackson; Black Americans for a Better Future founder Raynard Jackson; and Black Conservative Federation President Diante Johnson.

Other signers were the Rev. Dean Nelson, a member of the Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Commission; syndicated columnist Star Parker, who is president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education; Bishop Aubrey Shines, founder of Conservative Clergy of Color; and former Vanderbilt University law professor Carol Swain.

Other current and former elected and appointed government officials who signed the letter include North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson; Bruce LeVell, former Small Business Administration advocate; Ken Blackwell, former ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission and former Ohio secretary of state; former Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll; former Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill; and Allen West, a one-term U.S. representative from Florida who now is chairman of the Texas Republican Party.

OH, and one more thing, YOU made the claim that you had 'proven' the Georgia Election law was racist.

YOU therefor are responsible to prove YOUR statement.

Rule #2 my ass.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You sir, are a racist.

Every Black better think the same  or I get to make fun of them

Try reading the link before exposing yourself as a fool.

Signatories from Georgia include the Rev. Alveda King, niece of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and head of Alveda King Ministries; Michael Lancaster, director of the Frederick Douglass Foundation; and Vernon Jones, who, like King, is a former Georgia state representative. 

Also among the 21 signers is Heritage Foundation President Kay C. James, who grew up amid segregation.

Other civil rights leaders who signed the open letter include Woodson Center President Bob Woodson; Clarence Henderson, chairman of the North Carolina Martin Luther King Jr. Commission; American Citizens for Voting President Chris Arps; Congress of Racial Equality national spokesman Niger Innis; STAND President Bishop E.W. Jackson; Black Americans for a Better Future founder Raynard Jackson; and Black Conservative Federation President Diante Johnson.

Other signers were the Rev. Dean Nelson, a member of the Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Commission; syndicated columnist Star Parker, who is president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education; Bishop Aubrey Shines, founder of Conservative Clergy of Color; and former Vanderbilt University law professor Carol Swain.

Other current and former elected and appointed government officials who signed the letter include North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson; Bruce LeVell, former Small Business Administration advocate; Ken Blackwell, former ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission and former Ohio secretary of state; former Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll; former Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill; and Allen West, a one-term U.S. representative from Florida who now is chairman of the Texas Republican Party.

OH, and one more thing, YOU made the claim that you had 'proven' the Georgia Election law was racist.

YOU therefor are responsible to prove YOUR statement.

Rule #2 my ass.

Hoax.  I never said “proven.”  Rule #2, please. 

11 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tell ya pal, point out the portion of the Bill passed in Georgia that does any one of the things you state as fact above, and i will buy you a  3 stadium beers or equivalent($45) for every point that is corroborated by the actual language of the bill..

For every one you cant, you owe me 1 stadium beer.

And again, proof is not someone screaming voter repression, proof is actual language for the bill.

OK "pal" 🙄, where did I mention the Georgia law?  I'll wait for my beer on that one.  Here is the the law in TEXAS that I was referring to.  Sorry to make you actually read it.  It kind of long and totally contradicts Facebook so that might be triggering to you.  So be prepared to have an epic lib owning response 😘.   

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://legiscan.com/TX/text/SB1/2021/X1&ved=2ahUKEwjk9oPSoK_yAhV9_rsIHR62DFAQFnoECAYQAQ&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw1aBPC2ru4PyvI-_mEqlgCM

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I never said “proven.”  Rule #2, please. 

Dude your willingness to mock black people for not acting as  you think so is racist.

1 hour ago, Mark92 said:

OK "pal" 🙄, where did I mention the Georgia law?  I'll wait for my beer on that one.  Here is the the law in TEXAS that I was referring to.  Sorry to make you actually read it.  It kind of long and totally contradicts Facebook so that might be triggering to you.  So be prepared to have an epic lib owning response 😘.   

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://legiscan.com/TX/text/SB1/2021/X1&ved=2ahUKEwjk9oPSoK_yAhV9_rsIHR62DFAQFnoECAYQAQ&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw1aBPC2ru4PyvI-_mEqlgCM

You go to the Georgia thread to discuss Texas and act surprised when people think you are discussing Georgia? Got it, smart people admit when they miss context.

8 hours ago, Mark92 said:

We were discussing Georgia , but I will ask you again to pull out the specific words and clauses  in the bill that do what you say. 

I am not making the assertion that the bill is a voter repression bill, you are. Make the case using the actual language from the actual bill. If you can’t , then we know you are just flapping your gums    

Can any of you imagine being such a depressed and troubled person that you would knowingly and continuously spread fake info from a group of know pedophiles, if you felt it furthered your political viewpoint?  What an awful thing for someone to do.  It would take a truly damaged individual to do something so terrible….

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Can any of you imagine being such a depressed and troubled person that you would knowingly and continuously spread fake info from a group of know pedophiles, if you felt it furthered your political viewpoint?  What an awful thing for someone to do.  It would take a truly damaged individual to do something so terrible….

Who are you referring to?

30 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Awe, @Deranged Rhino - you're losing it man.  Not only are you making your buddy @B-Man  proud - but you continue to show what a fraud you are.

You think Trump still wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well?

5jv0c1.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.0a4d2c99dd75d43a13bd8ae862c8f1cd.jpeg

giphy.gif

Captusdre.thumb.JPG.5e15d6ce1769ac2e5948223a11db4676.JPG

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Explains everything

Man, this has to be why the republicans took the auto voter registration away when you get your drivers license.

oh , they didn’t?

1) you are so freaking dumb you don’t even realize you are making a case that the bill has nothing to do with voter suppression.

2) what do ya know, all these newly registered voters got a picture ID! Guess black folk not as dumb as you assume them to be and they actually can get an ID you racist pig.  

Edited by plenzmd1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, this has to be why the republicans took the auto voter registration away when you get your drivers license.

oh , they didn’t?

1) you are so freaking dumb you don’t even realize you are making a case that the bill has nothing to do with voter suppression.

2) what do ya know, all these newly registered voters got a picture ID! Guess black folk not as dumb as you assume them to be and they actually can get an ID you racist pig.  

Awe someone triggered today - project bro project! 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe someone triggered today - project bro project! 

I projecting “ you be a dummy”.

You post something that is 100 % counter to your racist world view… 

my gut says ya can’t answer not cause you know your wrong, you simply don’t have the cognitive ability to connect this article to your argument. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I projecting “ you be a dummy”.

You post something that is 100 % counter to your racist world view… 

my gut says ya can’t answer not cause you know your wrong, you simply don’t have the cognitive ability to connect this article to your argument. 

The bill has everything to do with voter suppression other wise it wouldn't exist.  Look at all the purple states passing these laws because they are running on a losing agenda.

Keep grasping

Just now, BillStime said:

The bill has everything to do with voter suppression other wise it wouldn't exist.  Look at all the purple states passing these laws because they are running on a losing agenda.

Keep grasping

Connect your article to voter suppression and the Georgia law. Go ahead , I’ll wait. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Connect your article to voter suppression and the Georgia law. Go ahead , I’ll wait. 

They are making it harder to vote in urban areas and easier for the state legislature to defy the will of the voters, what more do you need to know? 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are making it harder to vote in urban areas and easier for the state legislature to defy the will of the voters, what more do you need to know? 

Nope.  Just not continuing with the fraudulent tactics employed for the sake of the pandemic.  Laziness is not a valid excuse for claiming you're "suppressed."

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Prove either one of this assertions with actual language from the bill and compare it to what was the law pre emergency conditions put in place for covid

then , compare those that exact language with , oh, I don’t know, Biden’s home state of Delaware and make the case that Georgia is more restrictive then Delaware. 

if you can’t, you make a $200 donation to the HBCU college fund and I will match it. If you can, I will make it alone. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Prove either one of this assertions with actual language from the bill and compare it to what was the law pre emergency conditions put in place for covid

then , compare those that exact language with , oh, I don’t know, Biden’s home state of Delaware and make the case that Georgia is more restrictive then Delaware. 

if you can’t, you make a $200 donation to the HBCU college fund and I will match it. If you can, I will make it alone. 

I don’t have to prove anything to you. You would never accept the truth anyway. You guys are the stuff dictatorships use to gain power 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

bingo

As I thought, you can’t connect your article to voter suppression in the Ga Bill. Again, I think it is from lack of cognitive ability. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I don’t have to prove anything to you. You would never accept the truth anyway. You guys are the stuff dictatorships use to gain power 

Shcokcing, when asked to use facts to back up your argument, you curl up in a ball. Ya can’t prove a damn thing you say  about this bill, not one damn thing. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

As I thought, you can’t connect your article to voter suppression in the Ga Bill. Again, I think it is from lack of cognitive ability. 

Shcokcing, when asked to use facts to back up your argument, you curl up in a ball. Ya can’t prove a damn thing you say  about this bill, not one damn thing. 

Been explained many times, yet you guys just keep “forgetting” and asking agin. So forgive my yawn at your non serious question 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Been explained many times, yet you guys just keep “forgetting” and asking agin. So forgive my yawn at your non serious question 

Wrong, you have consistently prattled on about “ voter suppression” and when pressed on specific language from the bill that does that, you come back with pat answer of “ already did that “ 

tell ya what, I will make it even better for you. 

Show me a post where you cite specific language from the law that supports your argument I will leave the board for ever more. 

flip side is I will post language from the law that supports my argument. Will you leave if proven wrong?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

hmm, here is the language from the law in regards to number of electors in district, what happens when lines reach longer than an hour or if people in last election were not able to vote within one hour of poll closures.

Please , either you or @BillStime work the logic to tell me how this makes it more difficult to vote in urban areas? You ready to leave now?

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201121

If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and 710 if all those electors desiring to vote had not completed voting one hour following the

711 closing of the polls, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of said precinct so that

712 it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors in accordance with the procedures prescribed

713 by this chapter for the division, alteration, and consolidation of precincts no later than 60

714 days before the next general election or provide additional voting equipment or poll

715 workers, or both, before the next general election. For administering this Code section, the

716 chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at the previous

717 general election shall submit a report thereof, under oath, to the superintendent as to the

718 time required for completion of voting by all persons in line at the time the polls were

719 closed. Any such change in the boundaries of a precinct shall conform with the 720 requirements of subsection (a) of Code Section 21-2-261.1.

721 (b) If, at the previous general election, a precinct contained more than 2,000 electors and

722 if electors desiring to vote on the day of the election had to wait in line for more than one

723 hour before checking in to vote, the superintendent shall either reduce the size of such

724 precinct so that it shall contain not more than 2,000 electors in accordance with the

725 procedures prescribed by this chapter for the division, alteration, and consolidation of

726 precincts no later than 60 days before the next general election or provide additional voting

727 equipment or poll workers, or both, before the next general election. For administering this

728 Code section, the chief manager of a precinct which contained more than 2,000 electors at

729 the previous general election shall submit a report thereof to the superintendent of the

730 reported time from entering the line to checking in to vote. Such wait time shall be 731 measured no fewer than three different times throughout the day (in the morning, at

732 midday, and prior to the close of polls) and such results shall be recorded on a form 21 LC 28 0338S S. B. 202 (SUB) - 30 -

733 provided by the Secretary of State. Any such change in the boundaries of a precinct shall

734 conform with the requirements of subsection (a) of Code Section 21-2-261.1."

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, here is the language from the law in regards to number of electors in district, what happens when lines reach longer than an hour or if people in last election were not able to vote within one hour of poll closures.

Please , either you or @BillStime work the logic to tell me how this makes it more difficult to vote in urban areas? You ready to leave now?

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201121

THANK YOU STACEY ABRAMS

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What happens when the Dems run out of excuses to not show ID?

They already ran out of excuses, considerin the majority if people want voter ID.  It hasn't and won't stop them.

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

THANK YOU STACEY ABRAMS

God, you really are an idiot , two times within the span of couple of hours..lets see how miss Abrams has evolved on this subject.

THANK YOU STACEY ABRAMS FOR SUPPORTING VOTER ID...which is obviouly easy to get as getting ID is fueling the rise in voter registration from your previously pointed out article.

Again, show me one piece from the actual bill that supports voter suppression, and i will leave for ever more.

I will post more from the bill if you take the same pledge. But you wont, cause not only are you dumb, you are a coward

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/21/democrats-voter-id/

Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leader of Democrats’ voting rights push, was asked last week on CNN whether she “could accept this compromise, what Joe Manchin laid out, even if voter ID was part of it.”

“That’s one of the fallacies of Republican talking points that have been deeply disturbing,” Abrams said. “No one has ever objected to having to prove who you are to vote. It’s been part of our nation’s history since the inception of voting.”

Similarly, Sen. Raphael G. Warnock (D-Ga.) said he never full-stop objected to voter ID and suggested it’s a common-sense idea when done right.

“I have never been opposed to voter ID,” Warnock said, according to NBC News. He added, per The Washington Post’s Mike DeBonis and Vanessa Williams: “I don’t know anybody who believes that people shouldn’t have to prove that they are who they say they are.”                                                                                                                                 

Fox News and Republican groups have pointed to Abrams’s and Warnock’s past comments to accuse Democrats of hypocrisy and revisionism.

Abrams, for instance, opposed a Georgia bill mandating voter ID for absentee ballots in April by saying, “Voters without a driver’s license or state ID must surrender their personal information and risk identity theft just to receive an absentee ballot.” Warnock said in 2015, “Dealing with these voter ID laws — this is not about voter verification, this is about voter suppression.”

Still waitying on @Tiberius to point to a post where he linked actual language from the bill supporting voter suppression

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Keep grasping

I thought it was more racist than Jim Crow. Why has your narrative hanged?  🤔

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

God, you really are an idiot , two times within the span of couple of hours..lets see how miss Abrams has evolved on this subject.

THANK YOU STACEY ABRAMS FOR SUPPORTING VOTER ID...which is obviouly easy to get as getting ID is fueling the rise in voter registration from your previously pointed out article.

Again, show me one piece from the actual bill that supports voter suppression, and i will leave for ever more.

I will post more from the bill if you take the same pledge. But you wont, cause not only are you dumb, you are a coward

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/21/democrats-voter-id/

Still waitying on @Tiberius to point to a post where he linked actual language from the bill supporting voter suppression

Getting people registered to vote is easy - making it easy for them to show up and not wait in a line for 9 hours is not.

Got it P?

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Getting people registered to vote is easy - making it easy for them to show up and not wait in a line for 9 hours is not.

Got it P?

It’s very easy. How do you vote?  Do you wait in line for 9 hours. 

HEY!! ANYONE HERE WAIT FOR 9 HOURS??

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s very easy. How do you vote?  Do you wait in line for 9 hours. 

HEY!! ANYONE HERE WAIT FOR 9 HOURS??

There it is ladies and gentleman - because it hasn't happed to Chef Jim Crow - it simply does not exist.

Edited by BillStime

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Got it P?

Can you not read? Or do you refuse to read? Or are you just functionally illiterate?Did you read any section of what was posted or does your cowardness prevent you from doing that. 

i posted the section of the bill that states that any polling location that has lines that last over an hour either have to add more poll workers , more machines, or both. They also must reduce the number of electors from over 2000 to under 2000 if that is a applicable and add polling locations. 

And , here is the real hard part for you idiots on the left , if it is not rectified in the next election the idiots who run those counties and polling places are forced to be reviewed by a bipartisan commission that will not put up with that foolishness and replace them. 

I have linked that section and the entire law, I will again lay the challenge. 

show me what section that bill that suppresses votes, and I leave this board for ever more. 

if you can’t, you leave. 

your comrade in idiocy  @Tiberius knows he has a losing hand, and has folded. 

suggest you do the same. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1