Georgia election laws and MLB

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Isn’t there supposed to be some form

of integrity when it comes to voting? Checks and balances in the process? The blue counties and election boards have been castrated with this bill.

We will never be able to remove the racist nature of this bill - but not focusing on the true issue of this bill - the outright power grab is ludicrous.

And yes - all the memes and tweets that GQP supporters posting here highlighting the disparities of voting laws between blue and red states drives home the point that universal voting laws are required.

Just curious - do you think gerrymandering should be removed as a tool for both parties?

Of course there needs to be election integrity but in Georgia the basic premise of voter identification is being cast as some sort of race issue where polls taken of American citizens reveal a majority of citizens of all races across the political spectrum support the concept.  And objections based on the ability of voters to get ID can be easily resolved.  

Stating the legislation is racist is purely subjective opinion.  There is no explicit mention of race such as those found in "separate but equal laws of the past" in any shape or form.  Many are inferring race for many reasons.  Mostly self-serving.  Why do white liberal thinkers believe they need to play "Nanny" to minority voters?  Are minority voters inherently incapable of having valid ID's or navigating through the process here and somehow white voters are better equipped to understand and act here?  That's pretty insulting (and racist too!).  

Article 1 Section 4 of the Constitution grants the States the right for setting election rules, times, and places and while many believe as you do in some national standard any such legislation would likely makes its way through the courts through various legal challenges.  

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I thought you walked away... dejected because you believe racism is a fantasy.

You can call me all the names in the book Jim - I don’t care. 

FWIW, my reply above was to a different poster on this board.

I believe racism is a fantasy?  When you've lost an argument to resort to making things up.  Wait no, that makes sense.  Your argument from the get go was the result of make believe. Carry on bigot.  

Oh and BTW I walked away because arguing with someone who's only argument is make believe and cannot come up with any actual evidence to support their claim it's kind of a waste of time.  

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I believe racism is a fantasy?  When you've lost an argument to resort to making things up.  Wait no, that makes sense.  Your argument from the get go was the result of make believe. Carry on bigot.  

Oh and BTW I walked away because arguing with someone who's only argument is make believe and cannot come up with any actual evidence to support their claim it's kind of a waste of time.  

Rabbit hole

There is absolutely no need to keep having this conversation w you.

We will have to agree to disagree.

214 voting sites closed - thus forming long lines in targeted areas - none reopened - and all by design.

Oh - and drink n food distribution added just so no one can influence a voter - who showed and chose to stand in a nine hour line. 

Sure Jim 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Rabbit hole

There is absolutely no need to keep having this conversation w you.

We will have to agree to disagree.

I see. You call me a racist and a white supremacist and you want me to just agree to disagree?  I think not.  Those are quite horrible accusations with nothing but feels to back it up.  You're whole argument is based on feels.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with that if you at least admit it.  Something along the lines of "have have no definitive proof this Bill is racists.  I just feels that way to me."  I'd accept that.  

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

214 voting sites closed - thus forming long lines in targeted areas - none reopened - and all by design.

Oh - and drink n food distribution added just so no one can influence a voter - who showed and chose to stand in a nine hour line. 

Sure Jim 

Food and drink are allowed and actually stipulated in the Bill. You know this, I've mentioned this, I've quoted the Bill regarding this but for some reason you keep brining up this false narrative.  It's getting old and foolish.

You never answered my question. You never do while I answer all of yours.  So let's try them again.

1.  If, let's say, all 214 of the polling sites were "forced" to reopen in this Bill would you still consider it racist and if so why?

2.  Were only black people in these long lines?  Sorry I'll answer this one for you.  No need to read the articles just look at the accompanying pictures.  

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/voting-machines-and-coronavirus-force-long-lines-georgia-voters/VajM2D3aSHALhCz7KwDrpJ/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/us/politics/georgia-primary-election-voting.html

https://www.augustachronicle.com/story/news/politics/elections/state/2020/10/13/huge-turnout-long-lines-in-georgia-on-first-day-of-early-voting-for-nov-3-election/43052919/

https://wcti12.com/news/coronavirus/heat-rain-long-lines-georgia-election-plagued-by-problems

So are you misinformed or are you lying?  Gotta be one of the two.  

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure Jim 

What areas where targeted in the closure of those sites?  

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see. You call me a racist and a white supremacist and you want me to just agree to disagree?  I think not.  Those are quite horrible accusations with nothing but feels to back it up.  You're whole argument is based on feels.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with that if you at least admit it.  Something along the lines of "have have no definitive proof this Bill is racists.  I just feels that way to me."  I'd accept that.  

I don’t have to admit anything... You’ve been trying to convince everyone outside your billsfans circle jerk that the billl isn’t racist. Well guess what? I disagree. 

Go back to your safe place Jim

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I don’t have to admit anything... You’ve been trying to convince everyone outside your billsfans circle jerk that the billl isn’t racist. Well guess what? I disagree. 

Go back to your safe place Jim

I'm not trying to convince anyone.  You are so wrapped up in this you have no idea of my argument.  I am asking those that say it's racist to convince us that think it's not that it is.  The onus is on you.  

Go back to my safe place?  You have no clue what you're talking about.  You're embarrassing yourself. 

And you can disagree all you want.  You just make a very poor argument as to how you've come to your conclusions.  

You feel it's racist.  I have seen zero proof it's racists.  Should be easy to find something wouldn't you think?  And email? A text? A document?  A witness?  You got nothing.  

45 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not trying to convince anyone.  You are so wrapped up in this you have no idea of my argument.  I am asking those that say it's racist to convince us that think it's not that it is.  The onus is on you.  

Go back to my safe place?  You have no clue what you're talking about.  You're embarrassing yourself. 

And you can disagree all you want.  You just make a very poor argument as to how you've come to your conclusions.  

You feel it's racist.  I have seen zero proof it's racists.  Should be easy to find something wouldn't you think?  And email? A text? A document?  A witness?  You got nothing.  

Jim - you have been bating people non stop about racism on this site and this thread. You are the only one asking people to debate you everyday.

You couldn’t wait for someone to call you Chef Jim Crow so you could play the victim to distract from your obsession w race. That’s what you wanted.

Just because the facts presented don’t meet your race threshold - that ls too damn bad.

And yea go back to your safe place - send Ann and DR my best.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim - you have been bating people non stop about racism on this site and this thread. You are the only one asking people to debate you everyday.

You couldn’t wait for someone to call you Chef Jim Crow so you could play the victim to distract from your obsession w race. That’s what you wanted.

Just because the facts presented don’t meet your race threshold - that ls too damn bad.

And yea go back to your safe place - send Ann and DR my best.

This board is all about debate.  

I wanted someone to call me Chef Jim Crow??  Oh yes that was the happiest thing that ever happened to me.  I wanted to be a victim?  Here's the difference between you and me.  And it's a BIG difference.  You tell people what is in their minds and hearts (i.e. calling me a racist and a white supremacist and say I don't think racism exists or is a fallacy) where I ask questions to get that drawn out. Can you see the difference?  You have ZERO idea how pissed off I am at SectionC3 for calling me Chef Jim Crow.   But go ahead think I relish in that.  Conservatives typically don't play the victim card.  That is usually left for those of the liberal persuasion.  

The facts do not meet anyone's threshold for racism.  The key word there is facts.  You have none, you've presented none and until you do your claim of racism (in this Bill) will never hold water.  I'm not the only one that feels that way.  I am not the only that feels strongly that we will never reduce (unfortunately it will never be eliminated) racism if we keep shining bright lights on false narratives of racism and shining it away from true racism like I have witnessed in my life.  This is why I've been so passionate about this.  The fact that you can't see from where that passion comes from is not surprising.  You've not asked, you've not dug deep you've not tried to figure out what I come from with this subject as I have with you.  I would have lots of stories to tell you. True stories while you've got feels.  

Go back to my "safe space"?  Haven't been there in weeks.  And you don't know why do you?  That's because you're going on feels not facts.  Carry on..... 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

This board is all about debate.  

I wanted someone to call me Chef Jim Crow??  Oh yes that was the happiest thing that ever happened to me.  I wanted to be a victim?  Here's the difference between you and me.  And it's a BIG difference.  You tell people what is in their minds and hearts (i.e. calling me a racist and a white supremacist and say I don't think racism exists or is a fallacy) where I ask questions to get that drawn out. Can you see the difference?  You have ZERO idea how pissed off I am at SectionC3 for calling me Chef Jim Crow.   But go ahead think I relish in that.  Conservatives typically don't play the victim card.  That is usually left for those of the liberal persuasion.  

The facts do not meet anyone's threshold for racism.  The key word there is facts.  You have none, you've presented none and until you do your claim of racism (in this Bill) will never hold water.  I'm not the only one that feels that way.  I am not the only that feels strongly that we will never reduce (unfortunately it will never be eliminated) racism if we keep shining bright lights on false narratives of racism and shining it away from true racism like I have witnessed in my life.  This is why I've been so passionate about this.  The fact that you can't see from where that passion comes from is not surprising.  You've not asked, you've not dug deep you've not tried to figure out what I come from with this subject as I have with you.  I would have lots of stories to tell you. True stories while you've got feels.  

Go back to my "safe space"?  Haven't been there in weeks.  And you don't know why do you?  That's because you're going on feels not facts.  Carry on..... 

I didn't exactly call you a racist, Jim.  I just alluded you might be better off with your friends at billsfans who in my opinion are supremacists. Why else would they lock down their political message board and kick out anyone who didn't fluff Ann, DR and Foxx?

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Food and drink are allowed and actually stipulated in the Bill. You know this, I've mentioned this, I've quoted the Bill regarding this but for some reason you keep brining up this false narrative.  It's getting old and foolish.

You never answered my question. You never do while I answer all of yours.  So let's try them again.

1.  If, let's say, all 214 of the polling sites were "forced" to reopen in this Bill would you still consider it racist and if so why?

2.  Were only black people in these long lines?  Sorry I'll answer this one for you.  No need to read the articles just look at the accompanying pictures.  

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/voting-machines-and-coronavirus-force-long-lines-georgia-voters/VajM2D3aSHALhCz7KwDrpJ/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/us/politics/georgia-primary-election-voting.html

https://www.augustachronicle.com/story/news/politics/elections/state/2020/10/13/huge-turnout-long-lines-in-georgia-on-first-day-of-early-voting-for-nov-3-election/43052919/

https://wcti12.com/news/coronavirus/heat-rain-long-lines-georgia-election-plagued-by-problems

So are you misinformed or are you lying?  Gotta be one of the two.  

What areas where targeted in the closure of those sites?  

I already answered question 1 - once a racist; always a racist.

And all the links you provided were for just the 2020 election?  Georgia has had long lines for YEARS - go back further Jim - you can do it.

You can find the voting sites that were closed - and see how most are aligned with very targeted areas.  You can do it.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I didn't exactly call you a racist, Jim.  I just alluded you might be better off with your friends at billsfans who in my opinion are supremacists. Why else would they lock down their political message board and kick out anyone who didn't fluff Ann, DR and Foxx?

With the “other Supremacists”. 

And all the links you provided were for just the 2020 election?  Georgia has had long lines for YEARS - go back further Jim - you can do it.

You can find the voting sites that were closed - and see how most are aligned with very targeted areas.  You can do it.

Ha!  Ummm no. You’re making the accusations sir. The burden of proof is on you. 

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

The best part is you have no evidence that Jim is a racist but I have already proven you to be a liar on at least two separate occasions, so by your logic you are always a liar. Your standards for all others is so much higher than your standard for yourself. 

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The best part is you have no evidence that Jim is a racist but I have already proven you to be a liar on at least two separate occasions, so by your logic you are always a liar. Your standards for all others is so much higher than your standard for yourself. 

Oh you did? I’m a liar? Why don’t you remind us all where I lied to you and be careful Tim - this will likely just highlight your ignorance (as usual) on a specific topic.

I will wait.

Oh you did? I’m a liar? Why don’t you remind us all where I lied to you and be careful Tim - this will likely just highlight your ignorance (as usual) on a specific topic.

I will wait.

Actually I have done multiple times but since it does not even slow you down I am not gonna bother again. My favorite was when you explained to me how I am too stupid to understand what it is like to be a teacher last August.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually I have done multiple times but since it does not even slow you down I am not gonna bother again. My favorite was when you explained to me how I am too stupid to understand what it is like to be a teacher last August.

Oh, so I didn't lie - I just hurt your feelings. Awe, poor fella.

I have noticed with you Trumpholes that if facts are inconvenient; you always respond by claiming the poster is lying.

Classic @Deranged Rhinomove, right @B-Man?  You all learn from the "best" - lmao.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I have noticed with you Trumpholes that if facts are inconvenient; you always respond by claiming the poster is lying.

Classic @Deranged Rhinomove, right @B-Man?  You all learn from the "best" - lmao.

I rarely accuse you of lying.  Just representing opinions as facts.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hurt my feeling? I am a teacher and I am married to a teacher- that makes you wrong. You pontificated that I was too dumb to understand a teachers life. So in other words my facts prove your opinion wrong.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I rarely accuse you of lying.  Just representing opinions as facts.  

When you know your opinion is not based in fact then you are lying.