Biden's follies

Someone please put this JoeBama fvcker out of his misery (misery meaning a non-violent way, just for the record).

This guy can't even change his own diaper, never mind being the laughingstock of the world as the President.

Edited by njbuff

Ok, this is getting Flippin personal.

The sob refuses to open the border with Canada because he wants to open Mexican border at the same time. 

1. Canada has far less covid cases and higher vaccine rate

2. The Mexican border is open, he just refuses to acknowledge it

3. The border to Canada has been open for US traveller's for 3 weeks.

4. I need pizza from LA Hacienda, NF

5. The Flippin Bills season is about to begin....I have tailgating responsibility 

Fy Joe....git er done

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The sob refuses to open the border with Canada because he wants to open Mexican border at the same time. 

5. The Flippin Bills season is about to begin....I have tailgating responsibility 

Fy Joe....git er done

You and you're buddies just need to disguise yourselves as COVID-positive Central American transsexual rights activists and US Customs will wave you right through.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You and you're buddies just need to disguise yourselves as COVID-positive Central American transsexual rights activists and US Customs will wave you right through.

Stop being a bigot.

Trans people can be wonderful.

Go Bills

13 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Fy Joe....git er done

When you have borders, somebody somewhere has to be kept out or the game is up.   

You’re the new undesirable, ya mutt ya.  

ps:  I ordered three pizzas from La Hacienda and had them thrown out immediately.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When you have borders, somebody somewhere has to be kept out or the game is up.   

You’re the new undesirable, ya mutt ya.  

ps:  I ordered three pizzas from La Hacienda and had them thrown out immediately.  

I sympathize with our friend Bill.  And my post attempting satire was meant to poke fun at the sad state of US customs and immigration policy rather than a derogatory comment on any person or group.  

The restrictions and rules make little logical sense to me and the "experts" making these decisions appear clueless to reality and unwilling to explain any of the reasoning and inputs they've used to devise their little schemes.  One can only assume revealing the truth of their intentions would result in a lot of public pushback?

Like keeping Canadian football fans out of the US and prohibiting them from tailgating and Bills home games.  But seeming to contradict themselves by eliminating all checks and restrictions elsewhere.  My conclusion is they all should be fired for incompetence and negligence but since they are unaccountable government hacks that won't be happening.

Oh, and those pizza's sound good. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Stop being a bigot.

Trans people can be wonderful.

Go Bills

Are you really going to pretend that you thought that comment was anti anything except opening the border? If you did not realize it you truly have no sense of humor.

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I sympathize with our friend Bill.  And my post attempting satire was meant to poke fun at the sad state of US customs and immigration policy rather than a derogatory comment on any person or group.  

The restrictions and rules make little logical sense to me and the "experts" making these decisions appear clueless to reality and unwilling to explain any of the reasoning and inputs they've used to devise their little schemes.  One can only assume revealing the truth of their intentions would result in a lot of public pushback?

Like keeping Canadian football fans out of the US and prohibiting them from tailgating and Bills home games.  But seeming to contradict themselves by eliminating all checks and restrictions elsewhere.  My conclusion is they all should be fired for incompetence and negligence but since they are unaccountable government hacks that won't be happening.

Bill is part of the Maple Leaf menace and must be treated as such! 

I understood your perspective in the first post and assume Bill did as well.  As for sense in customs, immigration policy and the like—we’re all being played by people who benefit obscenely with the ongoing crisis at the border.  Personally speaking, I’m moving past that.  Tens of millions of people voted for a guy who’s been a key architect of our national border strategy for decades, and is complicit in the victimization of countless people on both sides of the border in the process.

Meanwhile, try securing an enhanced driver license to cross the border at the local DMV without the required 3 sets of ID and see how that goes.  

Screen-Shot-2021-08-19-at-4.50.01-PM.png                                        Screen-Shot-2021-08-20-at-7.31.30-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-08-18-at-8.50.48-PM.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What Biden doesn't understand

Salena Zito  

GETTYSBURG — On an overcast day, the national park that has preserved the history of one of the bloodiest and most significant battles of the American Civil War is filled with people from all over the country. It is a testament to the desire everywhere not just to know our history, but to also honor the soldiers who fought and lost their lives to protect our country.

They mattered, and we as a nation want them to know they are not forgotten.

This week, President Joe Biden made a dark political bet that Americans would forget a 20-year war. Biden and his aides, many of whom have lived and worked inside the bubble of Washington for most of their adult lives, believed the political fallout would be limited because people were war-weary.

Their exit strategy was based on internal and public polling that showed the Afghanistan withdrawal was popular, even though the same polls showed it was not something people were paying attention to.

In short, it was all about what made Biden popular with voters.

This has backfired. The Biden administration, filled with people who make their living with a plastic world of political calculations, believes based on polling that this will blow over. It will be just fine.

Biden fails to understand why the United States is transfixed by these images and reporting. In televised statements and interviews, he has repeatedly failed to make the distinction that any child could — between the decision to leave Afghanistan and his appalling execution of that evacuation.

The exit has been chaotic, deadly, gruesome, and humiliating. It has caused many people to lose faith in the leadership of the military.

Biden has defended indefensible failures and inexcusable ignorance of conditions in Afghanistan. He has defended pulling our military out at the same time as he left so many U.S. citizens still in the country.

More at the link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-biden-doesn-t-understand/ar-AANAtW2?ocid=msedgntp