Biden's follies

On 3/6/2021 at 8:32 AM, Tiberius said:

He’s too busy being president to be on tv all the time. 

Trump just played a president on tv, so he was on tv constantly. Refreshing to have a person not trying to get attention constantly. 

60% approval rating! Did Trump ever have an approval rating that high? 

44 percent now

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Which means 36%

Entering Carter territory quicker then expected 

The people who support him are more blind than the MAGA crowd ever was.  

I see people trying to counter the “Another Biden” trend on Twitter.   It’s trending because of another day where Biden is a complete Mr Magoo, but they’re out here saying they’re glad we have an adult in the room who our allies respect?… 

Excuse me,…. This dude was just rebuked by multiple European leaders during the Afghanistan pullout and today France recalled their ambassadors.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Which means 36%

Entering Carter territory quicker then expected 

Correct- I lived through it and my guess you have as well, albeit I was 8 but remember gas lines, Iran hostages, and my parents talking about how bad the inflation was. As a nation, we must rid ourselves of all the corrupt 3 letter agencies, career politicians, and dirty judges. Academia could use an overhaul as well- we could go on and on….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good, then he can move higher in time for re-election. He will look so much better if Trump is out there running his ignorant mouth 

Yeah, keep telling yourself that! Personally, I dont care what a politician says as long as they have good policy- that is what matters. Bidens policies are terrible…but I should not have to point all the ***** over 8 months. Eight months and he is clinging on for dear life. And Kamala: 35 Percent Approval- why- because she is incompetent. 

• Like (+1) 1

Has Demented Biden done anything right?  Anything?  He has surgically and swiftly destroyed the country.  What a bumbling idiot.  Now he's destroying the stock market today.  

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

IOWANS OVERWHELMINGLY DISAPPROVE OF BIDEN’S PERFORMANCE

Fewer than one third of Iowans approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as president, a steep drop from earlier this year.

Thirty-one percent of Iowans approve of how Biden is handling his job, while 62% disapprove and 7% are not sure, according to the latest Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll.

That’s a 12 percentage point drop in approval from June, the last time the question was asked. Biden's disapproval numbers jumped by 10 points during the same period. In June, 43% approved and 52% disapproved.

Biden’s job approval has not been in net positive territory in Iowa since March, when 47% of Iowans approved of his performance and 44% disapproved.

"This is a bad poll for Joe Biden, and it's playing out in everything that he touches right now,” said pollster J. Ann Selzer.

The partisan breakdown of the poll shows Biden has nearly no support from Republicans. Just 4% of Republicans say they approve of his job performance as president, while 95% disapprove. Among Democrats, that number is largely reversed, with 86% approving and 7% disapproving. A majority of political independents disapprove, at 62%, while 29% approve.

Biden's job approval rating is lower than former President Donald Trump's worst showing in the Iowa Poll. The former Republican president's worst job approval was 35% in December 2017. 

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/iowa-poll/2021/09/21/president-joe-biden-job-approval-rating-plunges-after-afghanistan-covid-surge/8378224002/

38 minutes ago, Albwan said:

What a mess.

Normally they pair up a lousy President with a competent Vice President.  We have two complete morons.  Has there ever been a worse President/Vice President pairing than Demented Biden and Hyena Harris?   Maybe Carter and Mondale - who were awful.  But I don't think they are as useless as the two losers we have now.  

What

A

Mess

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Irv said:

Demented clown show.  Executive Branch being run by aides.  What a mess.  

That sums it up! Camel Toe said today- The Biden Administration needs to be investigated for the “horse” incident at the Texas border. Yeah um first, you are part of the administration and second, you were tapped to be in charge of the border! You just cannot make this ***** up lol