Jump to content

Bills pre-draft visit tracker


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Boxcar said:

So can we conclude that Teven Jenkins is their #1 target?

 

or Levi from Washington also projected about 30.  

 

I also think Bean has a history of not having official visits with top picks?   

 

The WR group after Moore is underwhelming, IMO.  

 

no Steewart, Cox at Lb?

12 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I wonder if there's a limit to how many players teams can meet with this year since the meetings are on Zoom, and they can't talk to them at the combine?

 

Also, I like seeing some really fast players on this list. Anthony Schwartz might be faster than Tyreek. We need to add a burner or two!

 

in that case I amend my WR comment.  But would like to see the kid from Iowa and Ill on there also for speed.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how official this is but good way to start the visit thread     

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

 

or Levi from Washington also projected about 30.  

 

I also think Bean has a history of not having official visits with top picks?   

 

The WR group after Moore is underwhelming, IMO.  

 

no Steewart, Cox at Lb?

 

in that case I amend my WR comment.  But would like to see the kid from Iowa and Ill on there also for speed.  

It’s very early 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Based on this list it appears the Bills are okay with AJ Klein being a starter for the whole year.

I thought Klein came on strong towards the end of the year.. I mean, he had 5 sacks and he won DPOTW award twice I think. He was a very good free agent signing, good value for the money.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Based on this list it appears the Bills are okay with AJ Klein being a starter for the whole year.

 

Given your name, I'm not sure if you're serious or not. But this is absolutely only a partial list, and we're a solid 8 calendar weeks away from the draft still. Add to that that both the draft and impending cuts look like they'll have a good amount of quality LBs, and I think (again, if serious) you're stretching that reading too far here...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, H2o said:

At the absolute latest he will go early in the 4th Round. 

Dont see why. Happy to admit I was wrong when he becomes a stud. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure how official this is but good way to start the visit thread 

 

 

 

I'm mostly intrigued that they have brought in 4WR.  You would think its currently a position of strength but to me this signals the possibility of the end for John Brown.

Edited by DJB
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2021 at 5:05 PM, glazeduck said:

 

Given your name, I'm not sure if you're serious or not. But this is absolutely only a partial list, and we're a solid 8 calendar weeks away from the draft still. Add to that that both the draft and impending cuts look like they'll have a good amount of quality LBs, and I think (again, if serious) you're stretching that reading too far here...

Also, not all players want their visits announced. Trey sermon for example said that he met with every team at the senior bowl but wanted to keep his team visits private, so I assume his agent won’t be telling reporters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJB said:

 

I'm mostly intrigued that they have brought in 4WR.  You would think its currently a position of strength but to me this signals the possibility of the end for John Brown.

This to me smacks of combing a McKenzie & Roberts role into one. Hopefully you can add Taiwan Jones role into this one position too. Is that asking too much 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

This to me smacks of combing a McKenzie & Roberts role into one. Hopefully you can add Taiwan Jones role into this one position too. Is that asking too much 🤔

Yes, because Jones is a gunner 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, because Jones is a gunner 

So a punt & kick returner and #5 or #6 receiver can’t be a gunner? I remember Easley returning kicks, being a receiver, and a gunner. Pretty sure he didn’t return punts though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

So a punt & kick returner and #5 or #6 receiver can’t be a gunner? I remember Easley returning kicks, being a receiver, and a gunner. Pretty sure he didn’t return punts though. 

Technically yes but they are such specialized positions you likely won’t find someone out of college who has done both 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DJB said:

 

I'm mostly intrigued that they have brought in 4WR.  You would think its currently a position of strength but to me this signals the possibility of the end for John Brown.

Brown's a cut candidate and McKenzie and Davis are UFAs. I wouldn't be shocked if we get a kid on day 3.

Edited by The Jokeman
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairburn had a decent article a while back regarding the Bills draft and Beane's past strategies of trading picks to move up.

 

Beane is fairly aggressive as a GM and the quote of his in the article I think it captures some of his draft philosophy.

 

“When we want to acquire someone, seeing if there’s a guy that I think fits a need and the value, that’s probably where some people think maybe I get too aggressive in the draft,” Beane said last year. “But if there’s a guy that I think is a real sure fit, if I overpaid a little bit, so be it. It’s better than waiting, sitting on my hands and I’m not really fired up about a guy when my pick comes up. That’s just my viewpoint. That may not be for the 31 other GMs, but that’s how I see it.”

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Fairburn had a decent article a while back regarding the Bills draft and Beane's past strategies of trading picks to move up.

 

Beane is fairly aggressive as a GM and the quote of his in the article I think it captures some of his draft philosophy.

 

“When we want to acquire someone, seeing if there’s a guy that I think fits a need and the value, that’s probably where some people think maybe I get too aggressive in the draft,” Beane said last year. “But if there’s a guy that I think is a real sure fit, if I overpaid a little bit, so be it. It’s better than waiting, sitting on my hands and I’m not really fired up about a guy when my pick comes up. That’s just my viewpoint. That may not be for the 31 other GMs, but that’s how I see it.”

 

 

 

Pitts

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...