Bills pre-draft visit tracker

Those Syracuse DB’s were all legit.  Whether Melifonwu, Cisco or Trill.  

As a Syracuse fan, no idea why our offensive coach is terrible at offense, but has churned our defensive talent, but he has.  

I liked Alton Robinson last year, and would love any of these guys this year. 

21 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Love to see a hybrid guy like this picked someplace in the draft. Especially since it appears ole Billy Boy is going to try to recreate the Gronk/Hernandez days. 

Assault with metal brace and kill? Which fits each of those roles?

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

I like Meinerz a lot, better prospect than Ali Marpet coming out IMO. Problem I see is he’ll  probably go somewhere between 30 and 60 so unless the Bills trade down from the 1st or up in the 2nd(don’t put it past Beane) he prob won’t drop all the way to 60

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know everybody thinks pass rusher is our biggest need and it probably is.  But look at our roster.  Edmunds is our only back 7 defender taller than 6 feet.  We need some size and length back there to cover Tight Ends and bigger WR’s.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I know everybody thinks pass rusher is our biggest need and it probably is.  But look at our roster.  Edmunds is our only back 7 defender taller than 6 feet.  We need some size and length back there to cover Tight Ends and bigger WR’s.  

we are still looking for our Big Nickel