The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Boom….there it is! Your man crush!

I knew you couldn’t last. I knew it. 

Man crush?

Your entire cult lusts for the guy. You freaks turn yourselves into pretzels defending the pig.

The RNC just announced the twice impeached loser is the leader of the GQP.

Enjoy

Just now, BillStime said:

Man crush?

Your entire cult lusts for the guy. You freaks turn yourselves into pretzels defending the pig.

Enjoy

Yes…a man crush. Deal with it. I’ve recommended therapy but you keep right on posting pictures of the guy. Time to seek help, “precious”

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Man crush?

Enjoy

Oh we enjoy. Enjoy it immensely every single day!   

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ashli screwed up.

Just as much as George Floyd did.  But in reality, in both situations, the cop did.  And as a result, the cop who murdered Ashli should face murder charges, just like Chauvin did.  

Just now, Doc said:

Just as much as George Floyd did.  But in reality, in both situations, the cop did.  And as a result, the cop who murdered Ashli should face murder charges, just like Chauvin did.  

Who at the Capitol was the cop protecting?

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Apparently nobody…because the day’s events showed that none of our elected officials were ever threatened, or touched and then….everyone went home! Face it, what Ashli did was wrong, but that was definitely a wrongful shooting by the officer. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Apparently nobody…because the day’s events showed that none of our elected officials were ever threatened, or touched and then….everyone went home! Face it, what Ashli did was wrong, but that was definitely a wrongful shooting by the officer. 

Delusional.

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing to see here, right Trumpholes?

"The idea that the president is talking with an underling, planning a strategy is, alone, is highly irregular," she added. "Then we have seen this letter he drafted for the signature of the acting attorney general to send out to all the states, including Georgia, where the elections were close. This is so far out of the lane of the Justice Department -- providing legal advice to states about how they could engineer a different result in their state."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

"The idea that the president is talking with an underling, planning a strategy is, alone, is highly irregular," she added. "Then we have seen this letter he drafted for the signature of the acting attorney general to send out to all the states, including Georgia, where the elections were close. This is so far out of the lane of the Justice Department -- providing legal advice to states about how they could engineer a different result in their state."

I suggest we worry more about Biden administration sponsored acts of terrorism that violate and ignore  immigration law (impeachment anyone?) while intentionally spreading the virus across the country by releasing COVID infected non-citizens (criminal charges anyone?)  free to move about unimpeded while legal citizens are locked down and subject to all kinds of restrictions and discrimination as Obama and his elitist's party like there's no tomorrow in a display of obvious nauseating contempt and elitism.  Which symbolizes for all to see everything about the true nature of the political left.  Phony posers sucking cash and blood out of the middle and working class.  The real virus that needs to be eradicated is the elitist fascist population disguised as "fake" liberal progressives. 

This guy Jeff Clark.  Who cares?  He can't spread the virus to any of us, can he?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I suggest we worry more about Biden administration sponsored acts of terrorism that violate and ignore  immigration law (impeachment anyone?) while intentionally spreading the virus across the country by releasing COVID infected non-citizens (criminal charges anyone?)  free to move about unimpeded while legal citizens are locked down and subject to all kinds of restrictions and discrimination as Obama and his elitist's party like there's no tomorrow in a display of obvious nauseating contempt and elitism.  Which symbolizes for all to see everything about the true nature of the political left.  Phony posers sucking cash and blood out of the middle and working class.  The real virus that needs to be eradicated is the elitist fascist population disguised as "fake" liberal progressives. 

This guy Jeff Clark.  Who cares?  He can't spread the virus to any of us, can he?

“The more you know about the past, the better prepared you are for the future.” —Theodore Roosevelt

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

“The more you know about the past, the better prepared you are for the future.” —Theodore Roosevelt

That's generally a true statement.  I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the ruling class, their disregard for the law while holding all others accountable, their disguise true intents, and the stupidity of those that worship and enable their crimes. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Delusional.

So she deserved to be killed?  

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wow....BRILLIANT!!  

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Not sure exactly who was there at the time.  But no one who was in danger. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

LOL!  Opinions don't count as fact.  Get back to us when it actually happens.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

How is that in any way an appropriate response? If your goal on here is to be taken seriously, you're not doing a very good job of it. If your goal is to simply act like a horse's behind....you're definitely WINNING!

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How is that in any way an appropriate response? If your goal on here is to be taken seriously, you're not doing a very good job of it. If your goal is to simply act like a horse's behind....you're definitely WINNING!

All he has is his mom’s basement. He has no friends so this is his only form of recreation.

He’s such a mess

32 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

All he has is his mom’s basement. He has no friends so this is his only form of recreation.

He’s such a mess

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So she deserved to be killed?  

Wow....BRILLIANT!!  

Did George Floyd?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Did George Floyd?

I'll answer yours even though it has nothing to do with your conversation with Deek......no.

Now answer mine.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

He has never had any desire to be taken seriously here.  That's the MO of a Troll.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'll answer yours even though it has nothing to do with your conversation with Deek......no.

Now answer mine.  

He has never had any desire to be taken seriously here.  That's the MO of a Troll.  

A troll but you’re insisting I answer your questions - lmao

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The one you replied to with your non-sequitur question you dolt.  Did she deserve to die?  

No - she shouldn’t have been shot but she shouldn’t have been there in the first place. 

A troll but you’re insisting I answer your questions - lmao

Yup. That's how debate works.  A series of questions to either prove your or disprove your opponent's point.   Prove you're not just trolling and engage in the debate. 

Did Ashli deserve to die?  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - she shouldn’t have been shot but she shouldn’t have been there in the first place. 

I didn't ask why she was shot.  I asked did she deserve to be shot.  Now thanks for answering my question.  So is it now your position that the officer who shot Ashli should be on trial for murder? 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So is it now your position that the officer who shot Ashli should be on trial for murder? 

Nope - the officer had a mob coming at him towards a restricted area and people to protect.

What would you have done in his shoes?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope - the officer had a mob coming at him towards a restricted area and people to protect.

What would you have done in his shoes?

Stand up to them or retreat.   Were they armed?  

So you're good with police using deadly force when approached by a mob?  I'll remember this. 

Edited by Chef Jim

Does it not depend where the mob is? 

Seriously?  Not at all.  Why do you feel it matters where the mob it?  A threatening mob is a threatening mob no?  So you're on record saying that deadly force is justified when confronted by a mob. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  Not at all.  Why do you feel it matters where the mob it?  A threatening mob is a threatening mob no?  So you're on record saying that deadly force is justified when confronted by a mob. 

In the United States Capitol filled with elected members of both houses and the second and third in line to the office of the Presidency? 

Hell yes

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

In the United States Capitol filled with elected members of both houses and the second and third in line to the office of the Presidency? 

Hell yes

Why are they any more important than you, me or anyone else?  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don’t mean to jump in on this systematic dismantling of Billsy, but he’s apparently going on record as saying she should not have been shot, but she was, and that’s the end of it.

This would be the argument made when any other law enforcement shoots any person that should not have been shot to begin with——an odd position for anyone to take today.  

I don’t think Billsy is typing from his momma’s basement, I think he’s posting from Alabama, in the year of our Lord 1958.