The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s silly to argue that political committees behave politically, and that a politically motivated committee will result in a fair and factual accounting of what occurred.  

The FBI should investigate, the facts about who did what and to whom disclosed, and politics should be kept out of it.   While unlikely to occur on a non-partisan basis, that’s the appropriate resolution.  

Why did the GQP pass up a bi partisan committee w equal subpoena power?

Why are all of you so afraid to find out the truth?

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why did the GQP pass up a bi partisan committee w equal subpoena power?

Why are all of you so afraid to find out the truth?

If you think political kabuki results in the truth you’re dumber than….oh wait. That’s impossible. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Make up your mind 

My mind has a made up. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh - she was? Do you think there isn’t video and photos of Ashli where she was shot?

Do you have similar photos of you “standing in a hallway”, correction: crawling through a broken window inside the Capitol leading to the Speakers lobby?

image.thumb.jpeg.9052fa4d5feb80ccd3a7b761a6438e8d.jpeg

If only she just complied - instead she F’d around and found out.

You asked WHERE she was shot. Not WHAT you think she was doing. My answer still stands. She was in a hallway. That’s WHERE. 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup - crawling through broken glass.  

Post your tourist photos crawling through a broken window that leads to the speakers lobby

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

I’m assuming you think the same fate should’ve befallen all the people going through windows at Best Buy last summer? I thought not! Ass

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Noted

lol

And you can keep it in your back pocket….hell on you computer monitor 

Chef Jim said he couldn’t give a rats ass about the outcome of the 1/6 Inquisition (8/821)

Youll likely not have to pull it out with an A HA!!!

I’m not an hysterical child like you are. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m assuming you think the same fate should’ve befallen all the people going through windows at Best Buy last summer? I thought not! Ass

Depends - was the second and third in succession to the Presidency at Best Buy?

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh - she was? Do you think there isn’t video and photos of Ashli where she was shot?

Do you have similar photos of you “standing in a hallway”, correction: crawling through a broken window inside the Capitol leading to the Speakers lobby?

OK, then there goes the justification for the whole BLM movement and the insurrections that took place all last year.  You lose.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, you did,when you offered-up this line: "If only she just complied - instead she F’d around and found out." lol

It’s true - Ashli would likely be here if she complied…. and didn’t swallow big election lies spouted by Trump and the. “R. Congressmen”

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s true - Ashli would likely be here if she complied…. and didn’t swallow big election lies spouted by Trump and the. “R. Congressmen”

So too would almost every unarmed black person who died at the hands of the cops since Michael Brown.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

It's a shame that the full video with audio of her being shot was taken down from youtube and others a day or two after the incident.  I saw and listened several times.  The officer NEVER gave her any warning verbally to stop.  He was hiding in area to her extreme left most likely not within her view.  He then stepped out without any warning and fired the shot.  She was not armed. 

Now are there laws that allow police in that location to do that?  I don't know but certainly had this been an unarmed criminal on a city street breaking into a building who was then shot without warning by a police officer, the country would have become unhinged. 

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Very true - but no relevance to 1/6.

Ashli was lied to… 

Good, we agree that the black people who died at the hands of the police this last decade "didn't comply, F'd up and found out."  I'm not sure that's what you meant to agree to, but I'll take it.

As for relevance, true.  AFAWK, she was never told anything by the officer who killed her in cold blood.  Merely breaking-into the Capitol is no justification for murder.  But I'll await the footage of the incident to get a better idea.  Any idea when it will be released?

And as for being lied to, no one told her to break into the Capitol.  Just like no one told George Floyd to take enough fentanyl to kill a horse, pass-off counterfeit bills and resist arrest.

Edited by Doc

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good, we agree that the black people who died at the hands of the police this last decade "didn't comply, F'd up and found out."  I'm not sure that's what you meant to agree to, but I'll take it.

As for relevance, true.  AFAWK, she was never told anything by the officer who killed her in cold blood.  Merely breaking-into the Capitol is no justification for murder.  But I'll await the footage of the incident to get a better idea.  Any idea when it will be released?

And as for being lied to, no one told her to break into the Capitol.  Just like no one told George Floyd to take enough fentanyl to kill a horse, pass-off counterfeit bills and resist arrest.

Oh, George more than complied 

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

47 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's a shame that the full video with audio of her being shot was taken down from youtube and others a day or two after the incident.  I saw and listened several times.  The officer NEVER gave her any warning verbally to stop.  He was hiding in area to her extreme left most likely not within her view.  He then stepped out without any warning and fired the shot.  She was not armed. 

Now are there laws that allow police in that location to do that?  I don't know but certainly had this been an unarmed criminal on a city street breaking into a building who was then shot without warning by a police officer, the country would have become unhinged. 

Are you upset we didn’t give Osama bin Laden a verbal warning too?

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just like Ashli did after she was shot (sorry, not pictures are available). 

How did she comply?

How did the officer know she wasn’t armed?

Where was she going as she was lifted up trying to crawl through broken glass?

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Anybody working at Best Buy would be far more capable of running the country than Chuck, Nancy and their  Clown Car.  

I assume Pence is just as bad cuz he wouldn’t schitt all over his oath for Trump - amirite?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How did she comply?

How did the officer know she wasn’t armed?

Where was she going as she was lifted up trying to crawl through broken glass?

You joked that GF complied...after Chauvin knelt on his neck.  So I gave you your own logic back.

The officer didn't know because he killed her in cold blood before she posed a threat.  It doesn't matter where she was going.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh but it does matter - that’s why she is dead.

And George complied for the last 9.5 minutes of his life.

Yup, like Ashli did after she was shot.  The officer should get 22.5 years in prison for murder, like Chauvin did.

• Like (+1) 1