The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You people crack me up. Go ahead and rewrite it all you want. People actually got into the Capitol and nobody killed anyone except that still unnamed officer. 

Race? Of all the differences between these two situations you went right to race? Of the two of us here…that makes YOU the racist. Buy yourself a mirror clown! 

Wait.. was she not hoisted through the window by the degenerates you referred to? You realize there’s a video.

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Wait.. was she not hoisted through the window by the degenerates you referred to? You realize there’s a video.

And you believe the police should’ve opened fire on those degenerates breaking windows last summer? I think not. Where’s this going?

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And you believe the police should’ve opened fire on those degenerates breaking windows last summer? I think not. Where’s this going?

No whataboutism here, please. I’m not tibs. We’re talking about the terrorists breaking through the capitol.

I’ll play, though. Any rioter who broke into a government building in an effort to injure or kill a government employee has no sympathy from me if they are shot by the cops.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not a cultist, nor was I at the Capitol so I can only speculate that goal was to get the Congress to pump the brakes on certifying the election until a thorough investigation of election irregularities could be conducted. How’s that?

Bahahahahaha. 

How’d they work that into a chant on Jan 6? Do you remember the old “2-4-6-8, we believe in democracy after 65 failed lawsuits but slow down the count need a word that rhymes with eight.” 

Be honest. That’s not what they were saying by protesting. It’s pretty well documented what they were chanting and the signs they were carrying. They wanted to overthrow the electoral process and the president lead the charge with eyes wide open. 

Edited by John Adams

Just now, 716er said:

No whataboutism here, please. I’m not tibs. We’re talking about the terrorists breaking through the capitol.

I’ll play, though. Any rioter who broke into a government building in an effort to injure or kill a government employee has no sympathy from me if they are shot by the cops.

I see. Well at least we know where you stand. Thanks for the discussion. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Bahahahahaha. 

How’d they work that into a chant on Jan 6? Do you remember the old “2-4-6-8, we believe ein democracy after 65 failed lawsuits but slow down the count need a word that rhymes with eight.” 

Be honest. That’s not what they were saying not protesting. It’s pretty well documented. 

I never said they were right. You asked a question and I answered it. You just don’t like my answer. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I see. Well at least we know where you stand. Thanks for the discussion. 

I never said they were right. You asked a question and I answered it. You just don’t like my answer. 

Yeah but you didn’t answer honestly and you know it. 

Just now, John Adams said:

Yeah but you didn’t answer honestly and you know it. 

Yes I did, but it’s not the answer you’ve been trained to look for. Have you even seen the video of these people peacefully talking to the officers once inside the chamber? Not a whole lot of overthrowing going on in there. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Beach said:

all of you angry about that day... what do you want?  it wasnt anyone's fault but those that did things.  so what do you want?

Why was hosting a rally in DC that day?  Who were they there to support?

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You people crack me up. Go ahead and rewrite it all you want. People actually got into the Capitol and nobody killed anyone except that still unnamed officer. 

Race? Of all the differences between these two situations you went right to race? Of the two of us here…that makes YOU the racist. Buy yourself a mirror clown! 

Un Armed white person getting shot, wrong

Unarmed black person gets shot six times, no comment. 

Just sayin, that sounds a bit...ummm...like a double standard there. 

4 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

lol you're talking to a lefty, their first thought is... are they a republican? hell yes shoot them

Hey, do you think the next Republican President should pardon these terrorists? You know they will be asked to 

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes I did, but it’s not the answer you’ve been trained to look for. Have you even seen the video of these people peacefully talking to the officers once inside the chamber? Not a whole lot of overthrowing going on in there. 

Yeah the people who broke into the Capital were there just trying to have a nice civil dialog about election law changes. No big deal. 

Yeah the people who broke into the Capital were there just trying to have a nice civil dialog about election law changes. No big deal. 

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Aight so i made a typo - big deal.  You know what I was asking and of course you dance around it...

idc about a typo, the original question you responded to was me asking "what do you want?"  im the dancer?

2 hours ago, Beach said:

all of you angry about that day... what do you want?  it wasnt anyone's fault but those that did things.  so what do you want?

here!  

35 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What’s your point or position? You’d like them all stoned to death? Really?