The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

hahaha lefty tarts minds have been completely broken by Trump

I'm still waiting for one of the chimps to say 1/6 was worse than the holocaust.

For 2 hours, this guy was the most powerful man in the world, as he overthrew the US government, before being asked to leave.

960x0.jpg?cropX1=0%26cropX2=5472%26cropY

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

What was the preferred outcome of the 1/6 coup?

Like I've said numerous times, ask the idiots who went inside the Capitol.  Considering they were unarmed, there wasn't a whole lot they could have done (again, ask Joey).

Edited by Doc

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s your point or position? You’d like them all stoned to death? Really? 

It’s cute that you don’t care that a large portion of the country, including the president, tried to overturn the results of a Democratic election. Adorable really. 

Whataboutism coming in 3…2…

Who even cares about elections anyways? I am sure all of you on the right would be fine if the Biden administration was calling election officials, pressuring them to not steal elections, going 0-70 in lawsuits, and totally cool if protestors stormed the capital. 

GOP 2024: Democracy shemocracy. 

11 hours ago, John Adams said:

It’s cute that you don’t care that a large portion of the country, including the president, tried to overturn the results of a Democratic election. Adorable really. 

Whataboutism coming in 3…2…

Please don’t lecture me from your side of the aisle Johnny. But, did I once say that I agreed with the demonstrators when they entered the Capitol? No, I haven’t and won’t. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please don’t lecture me from your side of the aisle Johnny. But, did I once say that I agreed with the demonstrators when they entered the Capitol? No, I haven’t and won’t. 

I have no side of the aisle dogbert. The Dems had their own moment in the sun trying to undermine an election. You’re spending a lot of time defending people who protested a democratic election for someone who claims to support our constitutional republic. 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Again.

Your inability to criticize people who protested democracy is adorbs. 

Remember when our sitting president called the GA election board chair and said he just wanted to find 11,780 votes. That guy is a definite friend of the constitution. Totally no big deal. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John Adams said:

I have no side of the aisle dogbert. The Dems had their own moment in the sun trying to undermine an election. You’re spending a lot of time defending people who protested a democratic election for someone who claims to support our constitutional republic. 

For a founding father your reading comprehension sucks. Again, don’t lecture me. I’ve not been ‘defending’ anyone…and I’ve spent a lot of time on it at all. 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For a founding father your reading comprehension sucks. Again, don’t lecture me. I’ve not been ‘defending’ anyone…and I’ve spent a lot of time on it at all. 

Your read on the protest: "I can only speculate that goal was to get the Congress to pump the brakes on certifying the election until a thorough investigation of election irregularities could be conducted." 

Yeah, that's not at all minimizing what they wanted and what our president was doing. Just a little get together to ask congress to pump the brakes. After 70 losses in court and the president fanning the flames under the constitution. What's the big deal, eh? 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Your read on the protest: "I can only speculate that goal was to get the Congress to pump the brakes on certifying the election until a thorough investigation of election irregularities could be conducted." 

Yeah, that's not at all minimizing what they wanted and what our president was doing. Just a little get together to ask congress to pump the brakes. After 70 losses in court and the president fanning the flames under the constitution. What's the big deal, eh? 

You’re a moron.

You asked a question on what anyone thought the motivation was. I answered it. What are you going on about now? 
Don’t ask hypothetical, open ended questions if you don’t want to read any answers that don’t align with the one you’ve already made up your mind on….just state YOUR opinion and then STFU!!

This board is a great measuring stick for what we as Americans can expect from this commission.  Divided, unproductive and too close to their own brand.  We all deserve to know what the hell happened that day.  But truth won’t be found here, because the Democrats and Republicans aren’t out for truth.  They’re both out to vilify the other, simply for political gain.  Does anyone think MGT will see things objectively (if she’s selected)?  Or Adam Schiff?  We’re passed the point of reason.  This distraction is here to take our focus off of what we should all be concerned about…

Russia & China are getting stronger as we get weaker.

What will these audits show (if anything)?

Inflation

Filibuster

Is the man I voted for, really all there?

Afghanistan 

Iran

The border

We all lack objectivity.  We’re all compromised by our convictions.  We’ve been led to take sides and the lines have been drawn.  Neither side will agree to find truth, they’ll both try to instill their own truth, based off their personal interests.  How some of you can come here day in and day out to scream for your side, while your side destroys America, is beyond me.  Meanwhile, while America squabbles and tears each other apart, our enemies grow stronger and more brazen.  It’s a sad state this country is in.  I blame Biden as much as I blame Trump and vice versa.  Both parties have forgotten the most important thing….  They work for US!  

I think we’d all do well to drop our confidence in what we think we know and move to a “no stone left unturned” narrative.  But that’s just my opinion.  I know some are only here to razz the other side (as sad as that is).  But for those of you who come here with an open mind, do your due diligence, please.  There’s some bad stuff happening in our country right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

This board is a great measuring stick for what we as Americans can expect from this commission.  Divided, unproductive and too close to their own brand.  We all deserve to know what the hell happened that day.  But truth won’t be found here, because the Democrats and Republicans aren’t out for truth.  They’re both out to vilify the other, simply for political gain.  Does anyone think MGT will see things objectively (if she’s selected)?  Or Adam Schiff?  We’re passed the point of reason.  This distraction is here to take our focus off of what we should all be concerned about…

Russia & China are getting stronger as we get weaker.

What will these audits show (if anything)?

Inflation

Filibuster

Is the man I voted for, really all there?

Afghanistan 

Iran

The border

We all lack objectivity.  We’re all compromised by our convictions.  We’ve been led to take sides and the lines have been drawn.  Neither side will agree to find truth, they’ll both try to instill their own truth, based off their personal interests.  How some of you can come here day in and day out to scream for your side, while your side destroys America, is beyond me.  Meanwhile, while America squabbles and tears each other apart, our enemies grow stronger and more brazen.  It’s a sad state this country is in.  I blame Biden as much as I blame Trump and vice versa.  Both parties have forgotten the most important thing….  They work for US!  

I think we’d all do well to drop our confidence in what we think we know and move to a “no stone left unturned” narrative.  But that’s just my opinion.  I know some are only here to razz the other side (as sad as that is).  But for those of you who come here with an open mind, do your due diligence, please.  There’s some bad stuff happening in our country right now.

We already know what happened. Commissions are done so there’s accountability and so it’s recorded history. It may seem unnecessary right now, but it needs to be done. Republicans can make a clown show of it all they want, but the history books will reflect that and they’ll be judged accordingly.

Edited by Governor

1 minute ago, Governor said:

We already know what happened. Commissions are done so there’s accountability and so it’s recorded history. It may seem unnecessary right now, but it needs to be done. 

So when do we get a commission on the Russia Hoax?