The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Dangerous rhetoric. You’ll just excuse anything he does.

Not really, no, I don’t excuse political figures of either party for the things they say. But everything that happens or has happened is not because of Donald Trump. You’re clueless if you think so. 

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

None of the cultists can touch this question honestly. 

Many did that day then changed their tune when the orange man doubled down.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Not really, no, I don’t excuse political figures of either party for the things they say. But everything that happens or has happened is not because of Donald Trump. You’re clueless if you think so. 

Indeed - it’s because of Hillary

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

None of the cultists can touch this question honestly. 

I’m not a cultist, nor was I at the Capitol so I can only speculate that goal was to get the Congress to pump the brakes on certifying the election until a thorough investigation of election irregularities could be conducted. How’s that?

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are just not smart enough to overcome your bias. Trump scapegoating immigrants and “unAmerican” stuff and then massacres happen. Love how you say you don’t excuse then you excuse Trump. Lol 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not a cultist, nor was I at the Capitol so I can only speculate that goal was to get the Congress to pump the brakes on certifying the election until a thorough investigation of election irregularities could be conducted. How’s that?

Terrorist-like. The investigations were conducted and defeated soundly in court prior to 1/6.

• Like (+1) 1

Why did they want to hang Mike Pence then? 

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Terrorist-like. The investigations were conducted and defeated soundly in court prior to 1/6.

Never said they weren’t or that the protestors were correct in what they did. The question was WHY did they do it, not SHOULD they have done it. 

Never said they weren’t or that the protestors were correct in what they did. The question was WHY did they do it, not SHOULD they have done it. 

Cool - I’m logically extending the question.

So you admit Babbit is a terrorist?

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why did they want to hang Mike Pence then? 

I have no idea why that’s been reported nor do I believe that anyone had any real intent of hanging anyone. But once again, I wasn’t there so I’m not going to speculate on how rampant that sentiment was or whether it was symbolic of certifying the election. I’m guessing it was more about the latter.

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

Cool - I’m logically extending the question.

So you admit Babbit is a terrorist?

In some ways yes. Although I believe that term is tossed around pretty loosely these days. But…she definitely should not have been shot! 

Edited by SoCal Deek

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea why that’s been reported nor do I believe that anyone had any real intent of hanging anyone. But once again, I wasn’t there so I’m not going to speculate on how rampant that sentiment was or whether it was symbolic of certifying the election. I’m guessing it was more about the latter.

In some ways yes. Although I believe that term is tossed around pretty loosely these days. But…she definitely should not have been shot! 

What should they have done to her in that moment she broke the glass? Tickled her arm-pits?

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll ask you the same? What should a trained officer have done to an unarmed woman who broke a window? 

It was an appropriate defense in context.

Pretty unfortunate she swallowed so much orange kool aid it led to her death. Most terrorists are tied to their cult leaders, though. Such is the unfortunate consequence of being a terrorist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You don’t even believe Trump had a role in instigating the attack on the capital, right? 

Oh sorry, you don’t even think it was an attack or anything, too, correct? 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll ask you the same? What should a trained officer have done to an unarmed woman who broke a window? 

Don't forget, she had an army of frothing at the mouth degenerates right behind her.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you think the shooting in Ferguson of an unarmed person was wrong too then? Ya, you don’t know remember that blah blah ...

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So you think the shooting in Ferguson of an unarmed person was wrong too then? Ya, you don’t know remember that blah blah ...

That sounds an awful lot like the dreaded whataboutism you despise so much Tibs. Not so funny now? 

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Don't forget, she had an army of frothing at the mouth degenerates right behind her.

What? So you think it’s acceptable to shoot an unarmed woman because she’s standing next to degenerates? Yikes! 

That sounds an awful lot like the dreaded whataboutism you despise so much Tibs. Not so funny now? 

What? So you think it’s acceptable to shoot an unarmed woman because she’s standing next to degenerates? Yikes! 

Same thing though. Heck, the kid in Ferguson was alone, that chick had a mob with her. 

So why the double standard? Race an issue? 

The degenerates you refer to hoisted her through the window and were ready to kill the Vice President.

You can rewrite that day all you want but you’re still defending a terrorist.

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

lol you're talking to a lefty, their first thought is... are they a republican? hell yes shoot them

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

The degenerates you refer to hoisted her through the window and were ready to kill the Vice President.

You can rewrite that day all you want but you’re still defending a terrorist.

You people crack me up. Go ahead and rewrite it all you want. People actually got into the Capitol and nobody killed anyone except that still unnamed officer. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Same thing though. Heck, the kid in Ferguson was alone, that chick had a mob with her. 

So why the double standard? Race an issue? 

Race? Of all the differences between these two situations you went right to race? Of the two of us here…that makes YOU the racist. Buy yourself a mirror clown! 

• Like (+1) 1