The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Just now, BillStime said:

What is the end game? How do we end this pandemic?

Look, I think everyone who is medically able to get the shot, should get it. But this is still America and they have the choice to get it or not. It’s all about having freedom.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA - Keep spinning precious - Biden has NOTHING to do with Trumps coup.

Neither does Trump.  It's just Kabuki theater to distract from the shitshow the country has become under Joey.

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden apparently has nothing to do with just about anything going on in the country now…right? BRILLIANT 

He's responsible for the infections and deaths since he took over.  Just like Trump was responsible last year, not the Governors.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What is the end game? How do we end this pandemic?

It was supposed to end when Joey was elected.  Like he promised.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get back to us when the ruling comes down mmmmkay. 

The suit in federal court in Washington alleges Trump “worked with white supremacists, violent extremist groups, and campaign supporters to violate the Ku Klux Klan Act, and commit acts of domestic terrorism in an unlawful effort to stay in power.”

How did he work WITH white supremacists??  

Edited by Chef Jim

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I forgot this political charade was still going on but with all the other things this administration has screwed up, most obvious the chaos Biden's great decision making skills have caused in execution of the Afghanistan pull out, they need to maintain at least one diversion from their incompetence at governing.  Thanks for keeping us posted on this nothingburger.. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I forgot this political charade was still going on but with all the other things this administration has screwed up, most obvious the chaos Biden's great decision making skills have caused in execution of the Afghanistan pull out, they need to maintain at least one diversion from their incompetence at governing.  Thanks for keeping us posted on this nothingburger.. 

You sound afraid… 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As a point of clarification, the clown show of the insurrection commission is being carried out by Congress, not by the Biden administration. The clown show of the Afghanistan surrender is being carried out by the Biden administration, not by Congress. It’s my contention that Nancy is PISSED OFF at Joe for taking the spotlight away from her circus. Remember, her Speakership comes up for a vote long before Joe’s re-election. She’s gotta be steaming! 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BY SHOOTING AN UNARMED WOMAN? 

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt speaks after months in hiding: ‘I saved countless lives.’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-speaks-after-months-in-hiding-i-saved-countless-lives/ar-AANMXXn?ocid=BingNews

Why are you martyring a terrorist?

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

BY SHOOTING AN UNARMED WOMAN? 

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt speaks after months in hiding: ‘I saved countless lives.’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-speaks-after-months-in-hiding-i-saved-countless-lives/ar-AANMXXn?ocid=BingNews

He means "...from being wrongly shot by me."

• Like (+1) 1

If Officer Byrd wants to claim that he shot and killed Ashli Babbit out of fear that the riot was getting out of control, well then fine.

Who am I to argue with his cowardice ?

But this " I saved lives" bullsh*t is beyond the pale.

what is he basing this on, the mob was unarmed,

was it the number of other guards and congressmen who had been beaten to death ?

Oh thats right, there weren't any.

Convict those criminals who did actually physically attack anyone, they deserve jail time, but

This fake Insurrection nonsense, along with its political prisoners HAS to be concluded.

• Like (+1) 1

How did the officer save lives? He’s the only who took a life that day. The mob eventually got into the chamber and we all know didn’t kill anyone. This officer is full of crap and can only justify this months later now that’s he’s had time to rationalize it in his head. Put this guy on trial! 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Because your gurl is a terrorist 

Sure. And your boy was a drug addict. Neither should be dead today. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

She is a terrorist.

And Floyd was a drug addict and violent felon.  I guess he also deserved to die.  So glad people made him a martyr and caused so much death and destruction in his name.

• Like (+1) 1

BAD WORDS AND DESPERATION: DEMOCRATS FLAIL TO KEEP JANUARY 6 RELEVANT.

To make Nancy’s job even harder, and frankly more shameful, the FBI quietly admitted what we’ve known all along: January 6 wasn’t a planned insurrection. Tens of thousands of people showed up to topple the most powerful nation in history but forgot their guns? Of the 600 or so arrested, no one has been charged with sedition.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/08/28/bad-words-and-desperation-democrats-flail-to-keep-january-6-relevant-n1473418

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

20a840e48b1c2ab2ee918bd22bd309bdb2dbdd37

• Awesome! (+1) 2