The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

And no - they work for the 1% - notice that’s Trumps one and only signature achievement for the American people?

I was alive for Nixon so I'm not gonna say that.  

And the second point started way before Trump.  Been going on my whole life and probably since the 1700s.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I was alive for Nixon so I'm not gonna say that.  

And the second point started way before Trump.  Been going on my whole life and probably since the 1700s.

Would you like to compare tax bills? I’ll put my fair share up against anyone. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would you like to compare tax bills? I’ll put my fair share up against anyone. 

No.  None of your bidness.

What I was referring to is that the extremely rich people and corporations can buy Congress members to pass laws to benefit them.  Not how much a random allegedly rich person pays in taxes.  Ever notice how the ones that have been in for decades are filthy rich? 

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

No.  None of your bidness.

What I was referring to is that the extremely rich people and corporations can buy Congress members to pass laws to benefit them.  Ever notice how the ones that have been in for decades are filthy rich?  Not how much a random allegedly rich person pays in taxes.

If you say so. 

“legitimate political discourse.”?? The republican party thinks rioting, attempted violent overthrow of an election and smashing up our beautiful national legislature is “legitimate political discourse?" 

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Insecure…hardly. Still winning. 

Still stupid is more like it 

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Inspector General Opens Investigation Into U.S. Capitol Police Following Allegations Of Spying On Members Of Congress, Staff

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/08/inspector-general-opens-investigation-into-u-s-capitol-police-following-allegations-of-spying-on-members-of-congress-staff/

GOP going after the cops1 

😂

The January 6th Committee Drops Another 'Major Revelation' About Donald Trump

FTA:

Investigators from the House select committee probing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol have found gaps in the White House phone records on the day of the insurrection, reports The New York Times.

Investigators were unable to find the logs of calls by former President Trump during hours on that day when they know he was sometimes on the phone.

Well, that sounds damning, right? Clearly, Trump must have destroyed records and wiped his phone in an effort to hamper the heroic work of the January 6th committee.

Yeah, well except there’s absolutely nothing nefarious behind any of this.

There is no evidence that official logs were changed or deleted, the Times reports, and Trump often used his personal phone or those of aides for calls.

In other words, the call logs were not tampered with and this entire leak is yet another manufactured piece of “evidence” meant to bolster a committee that is, in reality, an absolute joke. Every “bombshell” that is dropped turns out to be a massive dud. Clearly, if there was actually evidence of some mass conspiracy, it would have been discovered by now.

Yet, the point here isn’t to actually prove the case that Trump somehow orchestrated and aided those who entered the Capitol Building on January 6th. Rather, the January 6th committee is another Robert Mueller play, dragging out a pointless investigation while leaking out of context information to make it seem as if something happened that didn’t. In short, it’s a PR stunt meant to interfere with the election in November, not actually find out anything worthwhile.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/11/the-january-6th-committee-drops-another-major-revelation-about-donald-trump-n520534

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😂

FTA:

Investigators from the House select committee probing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol have found gaps in the White House phone records on the day of the insurrection, reports The New York Times.

Investigators were unable to find the logs of calls by former President Trump during hours on that day when they know he was sometimes on the phone.

Well, that sounds damning, right? Clearly, Trump must have destroyed records and wiped his phone in an effort to hamper the heroic work of the January 6th committee.

There is no evidence that official logs were changed or deleted, the Times reports, and Trump often used his personal phone or those of aides for calls.

In other words, the call logs were not tampered with and this entire leak is yet another manufactured piece of “evidence” meant to bolster a committee that is, in reality, an absolute joke. Every “bombshell” that is dropped turns out to be a massive dud. Clearly, if there was actually evidence of some mass conspiracy, it would have been discovered by now.

Yet, the point here isn’t to actually prove the case that Trump somehow orchestrated and aided those who entered the Capitol Building on January 6th. Rather, the January 6th committee is another Robert Mueller play, dragging out a pointless investigation while leaking out of context information to make it seem as if something happened that didn’t. In short, it’s a PR stunt meant to interfere with the election in November, not actually find out anything worthwhile.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/11/the-january-6th-committee-drops-another-major-revelation-about-donald-trump-n520534

The intent of the committee was never to prove guilt or involvement.  Its purpose is to produce a finding based on an assumption of guilt by accusation.  Using a few facts and filling in the blanks in between the plot line to produce a narrative and accounting of the events they believe the public will find "believable".  Producing a story their followers will find credible based on their standards and something the media can run with through to the 2022 mid-terms. 

With every Democratic candidate then running a mid-term campaign with the "findings" demanding their opponent condemn and denounce the actions of the insurrection and their leader.  If if they don't, well they're a threat to democracy and shouldn't be sitting in service of the nation in the very building that was attacked 2 years earlier.  

The problem is what I believe James Carville pointed out during the Clinton campaigns of '92 and '96.  Its the economy stupid.  If economic conditions continue to deteriorate nobody is going to give a hoot about 1/6 come November.  See COVID restrictions suddenly being dropped in many States because the science has changed.  More like the most recent poll results are in and they are not good.  

• Like (+1) 3

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

SHOCKER

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

😂

FTA:

This week, Billsy has been outraged over two stories.  The first is a report that the National Archives worked with DJT to transport material from Florida to Washington.  

The second seems to be that he’s upset with phone logs.  

Who gets mad at phone logs?  They’re the Easter Bunny of the administrative assistant world!  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This week, Billsy has been outraged over two stories.  The first is a report that the National Archives worked with DJT to transport material from Florida to Washington.  

The second seems to be that he’s upset with phone logs.  

Who gets mad at phone logs?  They’re the Easter Bunny of the administrative assistant world!  

It’s cute - such a loyal cult member.

You can’t help but defend the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

Keep your hypocrisy going strong gurl you got this.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s cute - such a loyal cult member.

You can’t help but defend the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

Keep your hypocrisy going strong gurl you got this.

Your reading comprehension skills are atrocious.  

I was defending phone logs.  The unaltered ones mentioned in the story.  The ones that shocked you, apparently because the headline suggested they had been altered. It’s an odd story, admittedly, the one where phone logs are just phone logs.   

Offer still stands—if you can bring me something that actually purports to state what you seem to think it does, I’ll give you some feedback.  Your ability to get confused at the headline is unreal. 

God bless. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your reading comprehension skills are atrocious.  

I was defending phone logs.  The unaltered ones mentioned in the story.  The ones that shocked you, apparently because the headline suggested they had been altered. It’s an odd story, admittedly, the one where phone logs are just phone logs.   

Offer still stands—if you can bring me something that actually purports to state what you seem to think it does, I’ll give you some feedback.  Your ability to get confused at the headline is unreal. 

God bless. 

Offer still stands? LMAO - I don't have to prove jack to you man - because if facts mattered - you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

DR jr - so naive of you to think the J6 committee doesn't have the call logs of OTHERS Trump spoke with that day (they do) and can easily see that not all of Trumps' calls were logged.

Idiots

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Offer still stands? LMAO - I don't have to prove jack to you man - because if facts mattered - you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

DR jr - so naive of you to think the J6 committee doesn't have the call logs of OTHERS Trump spoke with that day (they do) and can easily see that not all of Trumps' calls were logged.

Idiots

Another LMAO?  How much @ss can one person laugh off?  You must be a biggun. 

At the risk of being unkind, again, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.  I didn’t ask you to prove anything, I offered to review anything you might be able to send over that proved what you said.  You keep sending things that prove only that you’re quite gullible, and that you’re not paying attention.   You’re free to disregard the offer, I want you to know that.  I won’t think you’re unable to do so. I promise. 

As for me being…naive….about…the J6 committee…having….?  

I’m having trouble piecing together that sentence.  It reads like a Will Ferrell clip from Achorman.   

I think you’re suggesting that the January 6 committee has call logs not addressed in the article you linked, the one that speculated that the unaltered logs were somehow problematic?   

You sound certain this time!    Surely, friend, you have a link to back up your declaration as to what they have? 

Red Rover!  Red Rover!
Send some proof on over!     

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

He should have shredded them and said they were about Tiffany's wedding...

You know Doc, I think that’s actually part of the issue.  The Records Act apparently allows the outgoing Pres to keep certain documents.   I’m thinking Trump’s Team was sifting through and identifying documents they would like to keep.   Of course this isn’t an FBI investigation like it was with, well you know.