The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886nv7a9svjvzp3wyt9g9

Just like the American people have a right to know about every phone call out of Rep. Schiff's office made to the NY Times and Washington Post leaking confidential information or spreading misinformation during the 4 year long Russian collusion hoax.  But the American people can wait until Hell freezes over before the corrupt sociopaths running the Federal government catch the honesty and truth virus.  But Liz I'm an establishment tool, and my dad is a war criminal, Chaney never spoke a word on that one. 

And some love for Nancy Pelosi, I'm an agent for big corporate America like Raytheon and Goldman Sachs, too.  And my husband is a big time hedge fund manager hiding from paying taxes via carried interest loop holes.  And I'm a big time poser playing the virtue signalling game fooling the chumps who believe that garbage while we stuff our pockets with your tax dollars.  ALL TRUTH!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just like the American people have a right to know about every phone call out of Rep. Schiff's office made to the NY Times and Washington Post leaking confidential information or spreading misinformation during the 4 year long Russian collusion hoax.  But the American people can wait until Hell freezes over before the corrupt sociopaths running the Federal government catch the honesty and truth virus.  But Liz I'm an establishment tool, and my dad is a war criminal, Chaney never spoke a word on that one. 

And some love for Nancy Pelosi, I'm an agent for big corporate America like Raytheon and Goldman Sachs, too.  And my husband is a big time hedge fund manager hiding from paying taxes via carried interest loop holes.  And I'm a big time poser playing the virtue signalling game fooling the chumps who believe that garbage while we stuff our pockets with your tax dollars.  ALL TRUTH!

Are you still proud of your association with the GQP and Donald Trump? After hearing what your fellow deranged Americans inflicted on our police that day while Trump sat back got off over it? Are you proud? Would you still vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

And I know this is where you will reply with your infamous whataboutism to shut me up but it won't work.

• Like (+1) 1

Unfortunately, a fascist cult only understands one language, and that’s a boot to the face, so the country will have to deal with them just like we would any other terrorist group in the next 5 years.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you still proud of your association with the GQP and Donald Trump? After hearing what your fellow deranged Americans inflicted on our police that day while Trump sat back got off over it? Are you proud? Would you still vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

And I know this is where you will reply with your infamous whataboutism to shut me up but it won't work.

He seems pretty proud to me.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

I found the capital police officers testimony today very gripping and credible. Heartbreaking that such actions took place that day. The videos were bad enough but hearing their thoughts with added detail was powerful and I believed every word they said.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, ALF said:

Show proof it was a inside job provoked by the FBI or its bs 

I've already showed at least five videos of capital police letting in protesters

Literally opening doors to the capital letting them in and taking selfies with protesters

If that's not being complicit I don't know what is. They literally opened up the doors for them at points

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've already showed at least five videos of capital police letting in protesters

Literally opening doors to the capital letting them in and taking selfies with protesters

If that's not being complicit I don't know what is. They literally opened up the doors for them at points

Watch the commission videos and police testimonies of the brutal combat against the rioters. 140 police injured was not by accident.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Every word i said was TRUTH.  Schiff. Pelosi, Chaney.  All true.  All establishment players.  All bag person's for the 1%.  All phony posers pretending to care about justice.  Frauds.  I can go on.  How can you defend them?  

And what's the deal with your obsession with Trump?  Get a room already.  You sound like a jilted lover or an obsessed stalker.  News flash: invoking his name does not invalidate my point.  It doesn't.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

Watch the commission videos and police testimonies of the brutal combat against the rioters. 140 police injured was not by accident.

Anybody there who is doing damage is an anarchist.. not a protester, a Republican or conservative..  an anarchist   

They were tens and tens and tens of thousands of people who went there that day and did nothing but peaceful protest like their American rights let them 

Of Course it's easy to blame the riot on republicans, but the vast majority of people there that day were peaceful... Anarchists were not peaceful 

Anarchist don't belong to political groups because they don't believe in politics 

You will never find a Republican or conservative who says any of the violence that day was okay.. everybody says the people who got out of hand were in the wrong 

Problem is they're not calling those people what they are. Government anarchists 

And still doesn't cover for the fact that Capital police were opening up doors for these protesters at multiple entryways.. and taking selfies with protesters.. obviously some Capital police thought it was no big deal

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The future of our country is on the line?  Good Lord.   

Who needs comedy central when we have this level of drama? 

Next there will be testimony about how protesters were ripping babies out of incubators.  Remember that one?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Mission accomplished 

Distain for the presence of the American flag at the Tokyo Olympics?  

Good Lord.  

36 minutes ago, ALF said:

Brutal combat.

Good Lord.  

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Anybody there who is doing damage is an anarchist.. not a protester, a Republican or conservative..  an anarchist   

They were tens and tens and tens of thousands of people who went there that day and did nothing but peaceful protest like their American rights let them 

Of Course it's easy to blame the riot on republicans, but the vast majority of people there that day were peaceful... Anarchists were not peaceful 

Anarchist don't belong to political groups because they don't believe in politics 

You will never find a Republican or conservative who says any of the violence that day was okay.. everybody says the people who got out of hand were in the wrong 

Problem is they're not calling those people what they are. Government anarchists 

And still doesn't cover for the fact that Capital police were opening up doors for these protesters at multiple entryways.. and taking selfies with protesters.. obviously some Capital police thought it was no big deal

They were Republican Trump supporters.

Having a difficult time accepting that you belong to a Christofascist cult?

That’s pretty common for most cult members.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Distain for the presence of the American flag at the Tokyo Olympics?  

Good Lord.  

I'd like to tell Roddan I've been given two US flags from military funerals of family members that served and sacrificed to protect his pathetic ass that I'd just love to shove down his throat when he gets back from the games.

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Who needs comedy central when we have this level of drama? 

Next there will be testimony about how protesters were ripping babies out of incubators.  Remember that one?

I do not remember that one. 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd like to tell Roddan I've been given two US flags from military funerals of family members that served and sacrificed to protect his pathetic ass that I'd just love to shove down his throat when he gets back from the games.

I'd tell him to stay there.  They don't fly that despicable, horrible, piece of red, white and blue cloth in Japan.