The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t mean to jump in on this systematic dismantling of Billsy, but he’s apparently going on record as saying she should not have been shot, but she was, and that’s the end of it.

This would be the argument made when any other law enforcement shoots any person that should not have been shot to begin with——an odd position for anyone to take today.  

I don’t think Billsy is typing from his momma’s basement, I think he’s posting from Alabama, in the year of our Lord 1958.  

Good lord 

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t mean to jump in on this systematic dismantling of Billsy, but he’s apparently going on record as saying she should not have been shot, but she was, and that’s the end of it.

This would be the argument made when any other law enforcement shoots any person that should not have been shot to begin with——an odd position for anyone to take today.  

I don’t think Billsy is typing from his momma’s basement, I think he’s posting from Alabama, in the year of our Lord 1958.  

I made this point earlier and it apparently sailed over his head (shocker!).  Basically he said that anyone shot by the police had it coming because they didn't listen.  But in his mind, I'm sure it only applies to AB and not any POC.

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do me a favor - jump the fence at the White House - charge the west wing and see what happens.

Lets see how special you are…

Well that was easy.

Sit down for this one..............BillZy was wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_House_security_breaches

Long list for the past two decades.................no one shot.

One was shot in 1995.

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I made this point earlier and it apparently sailed over his head (shocker!).  Basically he said that anyone shot by the police had it coming because they didn't listen.  But in his mind, I'm sure it only applies to AB and not any POC.

Sorry el Doctoro, I missed that earlier.  

I initially thought that AB’s life ended the way it did because of decisions she made.  In that regard, she was like Michael Brown and while he wasn’t killed, Jakob Blake.  Bad $&$& happens when you make very bad choices. 

So…I thought I was on the same page with Billsy for once. 

I’m increasingly concerned about the lack of dialogue in this case, and the lack of media interest on the righteousness of the shooting.   That’s really odd to me. 

It really smacks of “Ah she was shot, and she should not have been but she’s a conservative so who cares?” .  Very Billstime-y. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well that was easy.

One was shot in 1995.

This has been an especially bad day for Billsy!   

🤣🤣

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well that was easy.

One was shot in 1995.

Break a window in the foyer of the west wing - crawl thru the window and see how far you get.

Try it 

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do me a favor - jump the fence at the White House - charge the west wing and see what happens.

Lets see how special you are…

You'd love that wouldn't you.  So if I jump the fence and run towards the WH I'll be shot?  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Break a window in the foyer of the west wing - crawl thru the window and see how far you get.

Try it 

Break a window in my private property and crawl through my window and see how far you get.

Try it. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - bring all your fellow cult members - bust a window - try to crawl in and see what happens.

So now it's bust a window and crawl in and see what happens?  Not long ago it was climb the fence.  Why does your argument change so much? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are a pathetic waste of time

Sorry I pointed out the incredible inconsistencies in your argument.  Slow down Twit for brains.  Review your post before you hit send to see if it's congruent with the rest of your argument.  

You make it sooooooo easy.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry I pointed out the incredible inconsistencies in your argument.  Slow down Twit for brains.  Review your post before you hit send to see if it's congruent with the rest of your argument.  

You make it sooooooo easy.  

go find out Jim - jump the fence - and see what happens - 1/6 changed everything 

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Try it 

Hate to say it but I'm going to agree with you somewhat here.  There are things you can do or say in this country that will put your life at risk.  The laws won't protect you. The 1st amendment won't always protect you.   I'd say breaking into the capital and then forcing your way through doorways or a broken window is one of those things that puts one's life at risk.  It's not a legal act but also not one that should result in being shot dead without warning.   Now if AB's case is fairly adjudicated, the end result might be that she was wrongfully killed.  Too late though, she's gone and she made a terrible decision IMO to enter that building as a part of that crowd that day.  The officer may be held responsible civilly.  2 wrongs don't make a right here. 

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now it's bust a window and crawl in and see what happens?  Not long ago it was climb the fence.  Why does your argument change so much? 

He was proven wrong, so now he has to change it. 

It’s what he does. 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Hate to say it but I'm going to agree with you somewhat here.  There are things you can do or say in this country that will put your life at risk.  The laws won't protect you. The 1st amendment won't always protect you.   I'd say breaking into the capital and then forcing your way through doorways or a broken window is one of those things that puts one's life at risk.  It's not a legal act but also not one that should result in being shot dead without warning.   Now if AB's case is fairly adjudicated, the end result might be that she was wrongfully killed.  Too late though, she's gone and she made a terrible decision IMO to enter that building as a part of that crowd that day.  The officer may be held responsible civilly.  2 wrongs don't make a right here. 

And now the rest of the story.  The left doesn't blame her one bit.  It's because she was lied to!  Well over 70,000,000 who voted Trump were lied to but only a handful decided to climb into the Capitol that day.  Sorry folks.  This one ain't on Donald Trump.  

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm trying to find out. You seem to know the answer.

If I climb the fence at the WH will I be shot? 

go find out 

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And now the rest of the story.  The left doesn't blame her one bit.  It's because she was lied to!  Well over 70,000,000 who voted Trump were lied to but only a handful decided to climb into the Capitol that day.  Sorry folks.  This one ain't on Donald Trump.  

Delusional 

31 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Sure, and we’re back full circle to whether or not the shooting of AB was justified, necessary and all things considered, righteous.  

When you look at the microscope most law enforcement shootings are viewed under, it’s very strange this isn’t getting that type of scrutiny.  Michael Brown roughs up a store clerk 50% of his size, attacks a police officer in his police car in an attempt to seize his gun, leaves, charges the officer and is shot and all he’ll breaks loose.   He’s the poster child for making really bad life choices, placed an officer in a “it’s you or me” scenario and is STILL considered a martyr after a DOJ investigation.

AB is an averaged sized female, unarmed based on the investigation and is shot in the neck and…crickets.  I was with you all along, but this scenario makes no sense whatsoever.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

go find out Jim - jump the fence - and see what happens - 1/6 changed everything 

lol...no it didn't, it was another in a long line of bull#### smoking guns pushed by bull#### propagandists

and their useful idiots.

and it's just being used by nasty nancy to try and get people to forget the awful biden presidency and put the focus 

on trump for 2020 midterms.

so blab blah blah more, chump

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

lol...no it didn't, it was another in a long line of bull#### smoking guns pushed by bull#### propagandists

and their useful idiots.

and it's just being used by nasty nancy to try and get people to forget the awful biden presidency and put the focus 

on trump for 2020 midterms.

so blab blah blah more, chump

Go find out champ. The fence.  Bring all your friends, too.  Just like 1/6.  Go find out freak.

Just now, BillStime said:

Yea ok tough guy

Tough guy?  You’re the one who says climbing the WH fence will get you shot and then telling me to go find out.  Pretty hateful stuff there Billy Boy. Hate like that is not good. But it’s your life. 

Carry on….

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure, and we’re back full circle to whether or not the shooting of AB was justified, necessary and all things considered, righteous.  

When you look at the microscope most law enforcement shootings are viewed under, it’s very strange this isn’t getting that type of scrutiny.  Michael Brown roughs up a store clerk 50% of his size, attacks a police officer in his police car in an attempt to seize his gun, leaves, charges the officer and is shot and all he’ll breaks loose.   He’s the poster child for making really bad life choices, placed an officer in a “it’s you or me” scenario and is STILL considered a martyr after a DOJ investigation.

AB is an averaged sized female, unarmed based on the investigation and is shot in the neck and…crickets.  I was with you all along, but this scenario makes no sense whatsoever.  

Agree the cop used excessive force and provided no warning before firing. 

People climb the White House fence now and again. We’ve all seen it on the news. I can’t recall a single one of them being shot!

I even recall the couple who crashed a White House dinner party a few years ago and they also weren’t shot! They were in the SAME ROOM as dozens of elected officials. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

People climb the White House fence now and again. We’ve all seen it on the news. I can’t recall a single one of them being shot!

I even recall the couple who crashed a White House dinner party a few years ago and they also weren’t shot! They were in the SAME ROOM as dozens of elected officials. 

Some dude got shot in the 70s for scaling the fence/into the White House. He had a club or something on him, though. Not sure if anyone else has been shot. Another guy during the Ford years got famous for sneaking over the fence. He was in photos with Ford's daughter.

Is someone suggesting a solo climb of the white house fence is akin to being inside the capitol on 1/6 breaking through a broken window with a mob right behind?

Edited by 716er

15 minutes ago, 716er said:

Is someone suggesting a solo climb of the white house fence is akin to being inside the capitol on 1/6 breaking through a broken window with a mob right behind?

No but he insinuated that jumping the fence at the WH will get you shot. 

This is still a topic?  A bunch of pathetic losers wandering around aimlessly in the Capitol.  Yawn.  Come up with something real.  Biden has failed so miserably and Dems/Dumbs agenda is destroying the economy and country at record speed. Laughable.  What a joke and mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, 716er said:

Some dude got shot in the 70s for scaling the fence/into the White House. He had a club or something on him, though. Not sure if anyone else has been shot. Another guy during the Ford years got famous for sneaking over the fence. He was in photos with Ford's daughter.

Fair question. 

There were mobs all last summer, angry af, targeting law enforcement and citizens alike.  There were photos of angry protestors on a house roof in Albany, peering in.  Angry mob confronted diners at street side restaurants.  Angry mobs stop traffic, surrounded cars, tried to burn down police stations with people inside.  Angry mobs shot fireworks at law enforcement officers. 

In most every case, the officers in and around the area, and the civilians accosted exercised restraint and did not fire into the neck of unarmed individuals/angry mobsters. 

In virtually every case we’ve had over the past few years, the frame by frame debrief of actions and thought processes provides analysis up to and including our current  president suggesting something like this: “Yeah, the officer was in danger, but he should have aimed at the foot.”   

It’s been 7 months.  We aren’t even entitled to the name of the officer and an explanation as to why an unarmed woman was dispatched by a highly skilled marksman while other officers milled about with the group? 

Where are all the foot-shot advocates these days? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1