The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

7 hours ago, Capco said:

I'm not so sure about the House, but retaking the Senate looks difficult in 2022 at this point.  Afaik, there are 5 Republican incumbents who are not running for re-election, and two more on the fence (Grassley and Johnson).  All Democrats but one are running (Leahy).  

Until I looked at it more closely I kind of assumed the Senate was a longshot to hold, but it's actually looking like the opposite.  The Pennsylvania and North Carolina seats are probably the most likely seats to change in the entire race, if anything is going to change at all.  

Yup. It’s likely coming down to NC and you’ve Lara Trump vs. either Cooper or an African American astronaut. That’s gonna flip blue.

7 hours ago, Capco said:

I'm not so sure about the House, but retaking the Senate looks difficult in 2022 at this point.  Afaik, there are 5 Republican incumbents who are not running for re-election, and two more on the fence (Grassley and Johnson).  All Democrats but one are running (Leahy).  

Until I looked at it more closely I kind of assumed the Senate was a longshot to hold, but it's actually looking like the opposite.  The Pennsylvania and North Carolina seats are probably the most likely seats to change in the entire race, if anything is going to change at all.  

If we get a signal from Biden that he doesn’t want to run, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Cooper runs for president, and he would be surprising tough to beat if the political landscape is favorable to his style.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

isolationism, no. But propping up banana republics is a waste of my money. And while you are cheering on the collapse of the US due to our two corrupt political cults, you neglect to realize that when the host dies, so does the parasite Eh? 

Want to talk about a joke, how about your drama queen, rich kid, got in office because of daddy, black face racist, female reporter grouping, Castro loving, multiple ethics violator, fame *****, gaffe machine joke of a pm? He may as well be DJT light clone. 

Crushing debt eh?:

https://www.debtclock.ca/what-can-i-do/tell-your-friends/

Look in the mirror...  the only difference between your country and this one is you don’t even have a shred of self determination.

You are not the host. That is your imagination and bs. You are the parasite on the world,  having to intervene in every other countries politics, send troops to control governments where you gave no tught to get, kill your own citizens for the sake of the military industry, thinking that your view is the right and only view, needing to suck the life from one area of the world to another then leaving when you lose...Vietnam, Middle East, Korea, Cuba,, etc etc., preaching to the world. You have for 100 years tried to control the world and rather than unite the free countries you have alienated most and used money to try and maintain influence. You have lost your moral compass and sold out fir the dollar. Your leader was closer to Putin than free country leaders. You sxxt on ex friends and kissed communists, you sold out to corruption and lies.

Peace and Love

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bill what do you want to know about what happened January 6th? I am serious. I can tell you who, how, why, and they advertised it for weeks prior to the event. Do you want to know how to stop it in the future? Do you believe there is a conspiracy? Truly stop being sanctimonious and give me what information this commission could come up with?

Report: FBI Office Warned Of ‘War’ At U.S. Capitol Despite Claim Attack Was Unknown

TOPLINE An FBI office in Virginia issued an explicit warning that extremists were planning to travel to Washington, D.C., to commit violence and “war” the day before the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal report obtained by The Washington Post, directly contradicting the bureau’s previous claim that it had no intelligence to predict last Wednesday’s siege.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/12/report-fbi-office-warned-of-war-at-us-capitol-despite-claim-attack-was-unknown/?sh=4394b2cf290d

Why were the Capitol Police not allowed to be ready with riot gear , gas masks and ready to repel any attack with massive tear gas ?

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Report: FBI Office Warned Of ‘War’ At U.S. Capitol Despite Claim Attack Was Unknown

TOPLINE An FBI office in Virginia issued an explicit warning that extremists were planning to travel to Washington, D.C., to commit violence and “war” the day before the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal report obtained by The Washington Post, directly contradicting the bureau’s previous claim that it had no intelligence to predict last Wednesday’s siege.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/12/report-fbi-office-warned-of-war-at-us-capitol-despite-claim-attack-was-unknown/?sh=4394b2cf290d

Why were the Capitol Police not allowed to be ready with riot gear , gas masks and ready to repel any attack with massive tear gas ?

Trump-publican senators don’t want anyone from the right asking any more questions about this. Zip it. 

Twitter needs to be destroyed.  Republicans need to grow a pair and campaign on ethering the tech oligarchs. 

She knows, and they know, how gullible their followers are.   Just look at the replies here.   Yet they allow this disinformation to stand. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Twitter needs to be destroyed.  Republicans need to grow a pair and campaign on ethering the tech oligarchs. 

She knows, and they know, how gullible their followers are.   Just look at the replies here.   Yet they allow this disinformation to stand. 

Cry harder. 

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yep.  100%

Unfortunately I'm told that because of something with Rudy Guilliani and Matt Gaetz the GOP has no chance in the 2022 mid terms....

tenor.gif

Edited by Big Blitz

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  100%

Unfortunately I'm told that because of sometimes with Rudy Guilliani and Matt Gaetz the GOP has no chance in the 2022 mid terms....

tenor.gif

How did your projections turn out for 2020?

Everyone remembers how confident @Deranged Rhino and his klan was about Trump winning...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tk7bsf8qu4s0y52qiq

42 minutes ago, SCBills said:

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  100%

Unfortunately I'm told that because of something with Rudy Guilliani and Matt Gaetz the GOP has no chance in the 2022 mid terms....

tenor.gif

You forgot the foreshadowing of “something something DeSantis scandal”... 

Brought to you from the same people who believe Rebekah Jones. 

Rudy is irrelevant.  Great mayor turned crazy person.  Matt Gaetz could be a problem if he truly violated any laws, but it won’t effect local races in the midterms.  

People will be voting on whether Dems have made their lives better in these two years, and/or if Republicans challenging them have a better chance of doing so.   

The voters who matter won’t be voting on random investigations and 1/6.  Those who care about that are already reliable “blue no matter who” voters.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How did your projections turn out for 2020?

Everyone remembers how confident @Deranged Rhino and his klan was about Trump winning...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tk7bsf8qu4s0y52qiq

I told you 2020 was irrelevant. 

I made it perfectly clear why.  Go back and read my posts after Oct 1.

Screenshot_20210529-103648_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I told you 2020 was irrelevant. 

I made it perfectly clear why.  Go back and read my posts after Oct 1.

Screenshot_20210529-103648_Chrome.jpg

Hahahahaha - don’t worry I will keep us updated on 1/6 just like your non stop rants about COVID.

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's dead.  Just like this thread.[/endthread]

The joint commission the Rs pushed for in the House is. Now the Dems will just run it. 

Why should we look into false claims about a democratic election that lead to a capitol attack and a near stolen vote anyways? Democracy shmoracracy. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

No, Monday morning info Tim.

I do think that the actions of Jan 6th were far more serious than a break in at Watergate Hotel for political info.

The people that controlled and lived in the Whitehouse for the last 4 years were far more dangerous to freedom and country than Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Dean, Colson etc and this needs to see the light of day to end the threat.

To end the threat when people tell you they will be protesting, whether they are conservative or liberal, actually have some extra cops there to ensure that they can handle it. The fact that the FBI knew this was possible but did nothing to prepare at all is appalling. Anything else? 

30 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

To end the threat when people tell you they will be protesting, whether they are conservative or liberal, actually have some extra cops there to ensure that they can handle it. The fact that the FBI knew this was possible but did nothing to prepare at all is appalling. Anything else? 

So you’re admitting this was an inside job... nice!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Exactly why there needs to be transparent investigation. Maybe the dems stopped a build up of protection. Maybe Roger Stone had another 2000 poor boys members ready to jump in, maybe the head of the Washington police is a poor boy member. Whatever, the light of day needs to be involved. Maybe Chuck Colson had some Cuban sharp shooters ready. You must be concerned when some fight so hard not to have a light turned on.