Cole Beasley is good with the football

Draconator

16 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He's awesome. Very reliable WR and being a slot WR makes it more impressive. I think he is one of the best slot guys in the NFL. He was good in Dallas but really showed how good he actually is when he came to Buffalo.

totally underutilized in Dallas.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He's awesome. Very reliable WR and being a slot WR makes it more impressive. I think he is one of the best slot guys in the NFL. He was good in Dallas but really showed how good he actually is when he came to Buffalo.

Did anyone catch Romo's comments about him in the game? 

Romo threw to him for 4 years in Dallas (2012-2015).  Beasley's best of those years was 2015, when Romo played only 4 games with him.

I didn't catch all of them, but my impression was to the effect of "I had no idea he could be that good and that productive"

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Romo threw to him for 4 years in Dallas (2012-2015).  Beasley's best of those years was 2015, when Romo played only 4 games with him.

I didn't catch all of them, but my impression was to the effect of "I had no idea he could be that good and that productive"

Nah I didn't. Didn't watch very much of it myself. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

part of what makes it work is he’s doing whatever he wants on the route. Stevie Johnson like... lot of ocs can’t do that

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, that kind of thing is a sure sign that someone is doing some careful slicing.

True, yet impressive none the less, 👍

Just imagine what Josh’s pass percentage numbers would have been like during his first season if he actually had guys who caught the ball at a high percentage.... much closer to the magic sixty percent number I would guess.