Key to beating the Ravens- beating the blitz

NewEra

1 hour ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Everyone keeps talking about stopping Lamar but we can't forget that the Ravens are loaded at RB and number 1 in the NFL in rushing.  My prediction is that we need to keep their TDs to a minimum and force them into FGs.  I predict that Josh will have 4 TDs plus Bass with mulitple FGs.  We didn't do so good with field position last week but I feel we will win the field position this week.  My prediction is that we will put up 40+ points and keep them to around 28 - 32 points.  

Then the Browns to upset KC for the AFC championship to go through Buffalo!

Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!

I honestly think the Bills will have the most trouble with Gus Edwards

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

It goes without saying that JA needs to play well to win this game.:

However he can still play well and they can lose..30 is not necessarily a winning score..

If the D has not improved from last week they lose..

Unless the ravens blitz a lot and Allen torches them for 5+TDs.  

This to me is the true wild card of the game - and sorry for the length... get like this when hyped up for a Bills game.

Allen has faced 3 defenses that are statistically better than the Ravens this year in regards to avg yds/game in the Rams, Steelers, and the 49ers. The Colts are ranked just behind the Ravens and came on their last few games. That was a very good 11-win wild-card team - the AFC has talented, competitive teams.

Allen did get frustrated and tried to do too much on one play with Indy (the fumble), BUT Allen is not the same QB he was when he faced the Ravens last year. I think he has faced more blitzes than any other QB in the league this season and the reason is that defenses are desperate to take away his time and get in his head. His arm and talent is just that scary. They know that sitting back he will pick them apart. That, and he has a lot more weapons that he can leverage to beat teams and coverages. 

The Ravens have not faced Allen 2.0 with all these weapons and I think that is an advantage going in. Folks can talk all they want about a player improving, but last impressions are more lasting. Many teams we faced this year their defenses went in with respectful words but seemed very confident they could bottle up Allen and a bit skeptical that he was that good this year. They came away with a much different take - thinking of recent interviews with 49er defensive players.

For reference: https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/01/bills-josh-allen-reminds-richard-sherman-of-aaron-rodgers.html

The flip side you have to consider is that the same could be said of the Bills who had success against Lamar, but may find that he will opt to hit more of his outlet receivers, RBs in the flat, TE's, and Brown than he did last year.

So, I think the keys for our Bills are:

1. Allen does not let them disrupt his mental timing early (Indy sent a lot of blitz pressure packages early to try to "speed-up" Allen's mental clock and get him to bail early on the pocket. They also wanted to have him press more and make early mistakes).
  2. Remembering that throwing the ball away beats taking a sack deep or turning it over early in the game and gives Daboll and the coaches some idea early of how the Ravens are attacking our offense so they can counter. Allen needs to keep his cool and trust his pocket as long as he can, and be willing to chuck it into the stands if needed.
  3. Limit turnovers - obvious one. 
  4. Field position - Need to pin the Ravens deep and make them work the length of the field - this is because I just cannot help but wonder what Bills defense shows up and more field just helps our D either make a play or hope that the Ravens misfire on execution. 
  5. Hold blocks long enough on some of their blitzes to hit some deeper shots off their cover-0 looks to burn their blitz - if Allen, Brown, and Diggs can make them think twice about sending the house we may be able to force them into more predictable defensive postures. If they back off of press defense because of Diggs and Smoke's speed then hit the come-back routes.
  6. Allen leverages quick outlet options behind blitzing players - Knox, or releasing RB's to extend drives.
  7. They will not respect our runs, but if we can key off when they drop into coverage and abandon the box we need to be able to burn that with just enough runs to leverage play action and slow the rush.

Defense - don't play on your heels, get some push on their line to disrupt blocking/timing, wrap-up and tackle to stop the run and limit RAC. Pass defense focused on taking away Lamar's favorite targets and accept that we are going to give up some odd passes to other receivers with our focus on stopping the run and taking Lamar out of his passing comfort zone is key.

A tough match-up, but competitors want to go against those that push them to their limits. Iron sharpens iron - Go Bills!

Edited by WideNine
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

This to me is the true wild card of the game.

Allen has faced 3 defenses that are statistically better than the Ravens this year in regards to avg yds/game in the Rams, Steelers, and the 49ers. The Colts are ranked just behind the Ravens and came on their last few games. That was a very good 11-win wild-card team - the AFC has talented, competitive teams.

Allen did get frustrated and tried to do too much on one play with Indy (the fumble), BUT Allen is not the same QB he was when he faced the Ravens last year. I think he has faced more blitzes than any other QB in the league this season and the reason is that defenses are desperate to take away his time and get in his head. His arm and talent is just that scary. They know that sitting back he will pick them apart. That, and he has a lot more weapons that he can leverage to beat teams and coverages. 

The Ravens have not faced Allen 2.0 with all these weapons and I think that is an advantage going in. Folks can talk all they want about a player improving, but last impressions are more lasting. Many teams we faced this year their defenses went in with respectful words but seemed very confident they could bottle up Allen and a bit skeptical that he was that good this year. They came away with a much different take - thinking of recent interviews with 49er defensive players.

For reference: https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/01/bills-josh-allen-reminds-richard-sherman-of-aaron-rodgers.html

The flip side you have to consider is that the same could be said of the Bills who had success against Lamar, but may find that he will opt to hit more of his outlet receivers, RBs in the flat, TE's, and Brown than he did last year.

So, I think the keys for our Bills are:

1. Allen does not let them disrupt his mental timing early (Indy sent a lot of blitz pressure packages early to try to "speed-up" Allen's mental clock and get him to bail early on the pocket. They also wanted to have him press more and make early mistakes).
  2. Remembering that throwing the ball away beats taking a sack deep or turning it over early in the game and gives Daboll and the coaches some idea early of how the Ravens are attacking our offense so they can counter. Allen needs to keep his cool and trust his pocket as long as he can, and be willing to chuck it into the stands if needed.
  3. Limit turnovers - obvious one. 
  4. Field position - Need to pin the Ravens deep and make them work the length of the field - this is because I just cannot help but wonder what Bills defense shows up and more field just helps our D either make a play or hope that the Ravens misfire on execution. 
  5. Hold blocks long enough on some of their blitzes to hit some deeper shots off their cover-0 looks to burn their blitz - if Allen, Brown, and Diggs can make them think twice about sending the house we may be able to force them into more predictable defensive postures.
  6. Allen leverages quick outlet options behind blitzing players - Knox, or releasing RB's to extend drives.
  7. They will not respect our runs, but if we can key off when they drop into coverage and abandon the box we need to be able to burn that with just enough runs to leverage play action and slow the rush.

Defense - don't play on your heels, get some push on their line to disrupt blocking/timing, wrap-up and tackle to stop the run and limit RAC. Pass defense focused on taking away Lamar's favorite targets and accept that we are going to give up some odd passes to other receivers with our focus on stopping the run and taking Lamar out of his passing comfort zone is key.

A tough match-up, but competitors want to go against those that push them to their limits. Iron sharpens iron - Go Bills!

There is evidence to say its not the same Allen that the Ravens will be facing.

What is the evidence to support Lamar would do what you are suggesting? 

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

There is evidence to say its not the same Allen that the Ravens will be facing.

What is the evidence to support Lamar would do what you are suggesting? 

Because he has improved at hitting more of his receiving options this year while still being so much of a running threat that teams purposefully rob the secondary to stop it.

It is a mistake to think that only Allen is progressing and that other QB's like Lamar and Mayfield are just spinning their wheels. I do think that it is fair and accurate to say that Allen has made the biggest leap as an NFL passer and is realizing more of his god-given talents.

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Because he has improved at hitting more of his receiving options this year while still being so much of a running threat that teams purposefully rob the secondary to stop it.

It is a mistake to think that only Allen is progressing and that other QB's like Lamar and Mayfield are just spinning their wheels. I do think that it is fair and accurate to say that Allen has made the biggest leap as an NFL passer and is realizing more of his god-given talents.

The numbers dont support Lamar has progressed as a passer this year. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Stopping the Ravens run game will obviously be crucial in coming away with a win, but I that as secondary. 

The Ravens defense is better than their offense. It’s the reason they win 11 games. Their D is predicted on the blitz, where they led the league in blitz% at over 45%.  It’s the reason they beat us last season.  Our offense couldn’t deal with the pressure and was inept.  

Josh has been one the best, if not the best, QB in dealing with the blitz this season. He has made the opposition pay when they bring extra rushers all season.  

Unfortunately for us, the ravens are loaded at cornerback.  Humphrey, Peters and Smith are the most physical CB group in the league.  How does that matchup vs the smaller and quicker WRs that we employ?  Will they be able to disrupt their routes at the LOS and throw off the timing while the blitzers bear down?  Will Martindale be able to confuse JA and force him into bad decisions?  Has Josh improved enough where he can decipher what the ravens are doing?  Can Daboll put together the proper game plan to beat the blitz?  

IMO- we win if we score 27+ and we’ll only do that if we can have success vs the blitz.  

So what do you think our chances are of winning, cause the way you wrote this its all gloom and doom?

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

This.

Lamar isn't a passer. He's a RB who throws it sometimes.

Stop him from running, they are finished.

End of thread. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The only thing I'm worried about is our receivers becoming frustrated because defensive PI or illegal contact are not being called.  The refs basically swallowed their whistles in the secondary in our first game and I think that held true around the league.  You had better believe the Ravens know this and will have their physical secondary playing even more physical.  Our WRs need to go into this game with the mindset of knocking the bully in the mouth, not crying for a foul.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Was going to argue with you, but just pure passing you are right. But many former QBs and analysts have seen that he is making better plays and better decisions with the ball.

I think this is born out by his QBR that takes into account what he does to help each play succeed:

73.9 in 2019

83.0 in 2020

But passing is still his weak point and it is interesting to note that his passing stats have gone down this year - begs the question of whether a ceiling has been reached or if he is just having a down year with the way teams are playing him. Be more telling if the trend continues next year.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

The only thing I'm worried about is our receivers becoming frustrated because defensive PI or illegal contact are not being called.  The refs basically swallowed their whistles in the secondary in our first game and I think that held true around the league.  You had better believe the Ravens know this and will have their physical secondary playing even more physical.  Our WRs need to go into this game with the mindset of knocking the bully in the mouth, not crying for a foul.

agreed. But have you seen much crying from our WRs this year? 

There is a reason our defense says that while our defense is full of dogs, they give credit to Diggs being a dog too...they are ready for battle 

4 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Was going to argue with you, but just pure passing you are right. But many former QBs and analysts have seen that he is making better plays and better decisions with the ball.

I think this is born out by his QBR that takes into account what he does to help each play succeed:

73.9 in 2019

83.0 in 2020

But passing is still his weak point and it is interesting to note that his passing stats have gone down this year - begs the question of whether a ceiling has been reached or if he is just having a down year with the way teams are playing him. Be more telling if the trend continues next year.

yea I have watched a bunch of Ravens this year, and havent seen a lot what I would call growth from Lamar (and I am a BIG Lamar fan for the record, I thought he would be an actual NFL QB because I thought he suffered from no talent around him at Louisville instead of him being a bad actual QB). He seems like he has taken a step back to me this year, could be lack of all those nice TE options this year though. Could be defenses adjusted and him not yet. Could be a combination of a lot of things. 

Bottom line for me is, make him throw to beat you. Period. (And to be specific, make him throw downfield and to the outside as much as possible) 

Also you flipped his QBR - it was 83 in 19, 73 this year 

Edited by PaattMaann

agreed. But have you seen much crying from our WRs this year? 

There is a reason our defense says that while our defense is full of dogs, they give credit to Diggs being a dog too...they are ready for battle 

Nope, I don't see divas in our WR room, but if they get banged around early and the calls aren't coming I want them to fight back.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, eball said:

chop them in the throat when they jam. make the refs get involved, and if they don't ehhhhhh ravens down!

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Stopping the Ravens run game will obviously be crucial in coming away with a win, but I that as secondary. 

The Ravens defense is better than their offense. It’s the reason they win 11 games. Their D is predicted on the blitz, where they led the league in blitz% at over 45%.  It’s the reason they beat us last season.  Our offense couldn’t deal with the pressure and was inept.  

Josh has been one the best, if not the best, QB in dealing with the blitz this season. He has made the opposition pay when they bring extra rushers all season.  

Unfortunately for us, the ravens are loaded at cornerback.  Humphrey, Peters and Smith are the most physical CB group in the league.  How does that matchup vs the smaller and quicker WRs that we employ?  Will they be able to disrupt their routes at the LOS and throw off the timing while the blitzers bear down?  Will Martindale be able to confuse JA and force him into bad decisions?  Has Josh improved enough where he can decipher what the ravens are doing?  Can Daboll put together the proper game plan to beat the blitz?  

IMO- we win if we score 27+ and we’ll only do that if we can have success vs the blitz.  

If we get ahead in this game, it will be difficult for the Ravens to catch up. I’m hoping for a good start so the Ravens have to climb uphill in order to win. 

• Like (+1) 1

yea I have watched a bunch of Ravens this year, and havent seen a lot what I would call growth from Lamar (and I am a BIG Lamar fan for the record, I thought he would be an actual NFL QB because I thought he suffered from no talent around him at Louisville instead of him being a bad actual QB). He seems like he has taken a step back to me this year, could be lack of all those nice TE options this year though. Could be defenses adjusted and him not yet. Could be a combination of a lot of things. 

Bottom line for me is, make him throw to beat you. Period. (And to be specific, make him throw downfield and to the outside as much as possible) 

Good points all around, and I don't mind being wrong.

I kind of felt folks had a chip on their shoulder that was purely griping and negative slant towards Lamar being able to win using his athleticism and legs. Those don't last as long as a good arm - I get it, so there is some merit to the argument of how long those QBs can be effective. That being said, he has those tools now and should use them.

I don't think he has a great arm to thread the needle, but he can hit guys when they are clearly open and our corners tend to play off their man.

If Lamar has hit a ceiling with his passing ability then his window to be a true game changer will gradually close on him as teams simply adjust to stopping the runs, or if he injures himself in a way that slows him down and limits his running ability as an option. Not talking cheap shots, a player can get turf-toe, sprains, or pulled hammy's without even being touched.

But yeah, the plan should still be to make him throw to beat you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MPL said:

The Browns put up 42 on this defense in week 14. Jarvis Landry had a huge day and Baker made a ton of throws off schedule and out of the pocket. I think there's reason to believe that Josh and our WR corp can have success. 

Of course, the Ravens put up 45 in this game, even with Lamar taking a 10 minute bathroom break. I think our D is better than Cleveland's but who knows. This game could be wild. 

This doesn't really show what that game was truly like.  The Ravens had only 2 CBs left, and all their starters were injured, so they were running out backup safeties to play corner.  It was a mess.  Unfortunately, the Ravens have gotten healthy since that game, so it's not going to be as easy to move the ball on them as it was for the Browns that night.

33 minutes ago, Plano said:

This.

End of thread. 

Problem is that's easier said than done. The Titans did a solid job of stopping him as a whole...except for when he got free for a pair of 50+ yard runs. He's an elite athlete, there's no doubt about that. 

Isn't Josh one of the best QB's in the league against the Blitz? how come this isn't the main conversation.

Hasn't Diggs and Beasley beaten some of the best CB/SCB in the league? Why isn't this the main conversation.

Hasn't our Line given Josh a ton of time even against the blitz? 

Sorry guys I could go on but I think you get the point.

I'm tired of this doom and gloom fearing other teams. 

56 minutes ago, Plano said:

This.

End of thread. 

Meanwhile he led the league in passing TDs last season. Pretty good for a RB

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

said every team that lost to them for 1.5 seasons now... 

we stopped him last season.  And still lost

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Isn't Josh one of the best QB's in the league against the Blitz? how come this isn't the main conversation.

Hasn't Diggs and Beasley beaten some of the best CB/SCB in the league? Why isn't this the main conversation.

A lot of it is how poorly we played Indy and that playoff teams are tough...especially in the AFC.

Not doom and gloom, but not Pollyanna either. Just pragmatic assessments from fans that love to dig into the X's and O's.

Could be a tough game with how we stack up against running teams. We know what our team is good at doing, but also the chinks in the armor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

when you’re a Buffalo Bills fan, you fear the worst.  It’s what you do.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

A lot of it is how poorly we played Indy and that playoff teams are tough...especially in the AFC.

Not doom and gloom, but not Pollyanna either. Just pragmatic assessments from fans that love to dig into the X's and O's.

Could be a tough game with how we stack up against running teams. We know what our team is good at doing, but also the chinks in the armor.

Indy played their A+ game and we played our C game and we still won. Against a team that was in the top 10 in the NFL in Offense, Defense and Special Teams. Let that sink in for a minute. You have to be a REALLY REALLY good team to do that.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, billybob71 said:

Didnt the Steelers blitz Allen a ton also? It worked for one half then boom, we all know what happened next

That was mostly just switching how they were blocking heyward.  He was a problem, they adjusted and the steelers couldn't fix it.  

I'd like to see some mckenzie motion in this game, same with diggs.  A timely screen to knox.  The john brown screen call if they give those 0 looks.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Indy played their A+ game and we played our C game and we still won. Against a team that was in the top 10 in the NFL in Offense, Defense and Special Teams. Let that sink in for a minute. You have to be a REALLY REALLY good team to do that.

Yeah, they were not your typical wild card team that lucked into backing into a playoff spot.

They did some good things against us. I never expect those same things to work against Allen very well when copied by the next team.

He learns and takes his game to a new level. Particularly recognizing similar schemes and looks.

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

So what do you think our chances are of winning, cause the way you wrote this its all gloom and doom?

18 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

You can see it however you like.   I feel that if Josh beats the blitz at a good rate, we’ll win.  If the blitz confuses him and stunts out offense, we’ll lose

feel free to start your own thread regarding how amazing Josh, Diggs and Beasley is at beating.  

I’m sorry that I wrote things that you don’t like.  I talked about how good the ravens are at blitzing.  I talked about how good we are at beating the blitz.  I talked about last seasons matchup.  I then proposed several questions.  What is your problem? Mad that I called out your amazing thread yesterday?  

This isn’t a doom and gloom thread.  Does anyone else think this is a doom and gloom thread? Anyone?  I’d love to hear some feedback on this. 

Don’t be so sensitive   

Edited by NewEra

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

when you’re a Buffalo Bills fan, you fear the worst.  It’s what you do.

Not this fan. Cautiously Optimistic. 

4 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Indy was a completely different beast. Rivers was able to get rid of the ball fast and we didn't have an answer.  Indy was the best team left as far as being a solid all around team. The Indy game and how we played or the lack there of should not flow into this game other then the running aspect.

8 minutes ago, dneveu said:

That was mostly just switching how they were blocking heyward.  He was a problem, they adjusted and the steelers couldn't fix it.  

I'd like to see some mckenzie motion in this game, same with diggs.  A timely screen to knox.  The john brown screen call if they give those 0 looks.  

I have never thought of Mitch Morse as a mauler at center. Rather a sound technical player, smart, and mobile.

Watching the Browns center beat Heyward solo play after play drove home the advantage of having more of a mauler in that role.

Not knocking Mitch, just we may have reason to emphasize that aspect of center play in the future as we do not often pull our center on plays and have more need to keep the pocket from being pushed into Allen's lap and to be able to handle the better NTs in the league.

Edited by WideNine

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Not this fan. Cautiously Optimistic. 

Indy was a completely different beast. Rivers was able to get rid of the ball fast and we didn't have an answer.  Indy was the best team left as far as being a solid all around team. The Indy game and how we played or the lack there of should not flow into this game other then the running aspect.

Baltimore's rushing attack is a lot different than anyone else.  But I think we can crowd the LOS - attack the mesh point and identify the RPO read.  You can't let the 5-10 yard completion turn into 20+.  3rd downs and 3rd down defense.  If you can create turnovers, even better.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You can see it however you like.   I feel that if Josh beats the blitz at a good rate, we’ll win.  If the blitz confuses him and stunts out offense, we’ll lose

feel free to start your own thread regarding how amazing Josh, Diggs and Beasley is at beating.  

I’m sorry that I wrote things that you don’t like.  I talked about how good the ravens are at blitzing.  I talked about how good we are at beating the blitz.  I talked about last seasons matchup.  I then proposed several questions.  What is your problem? Mad that I called out your amazing thread yesterday?  

This isn’t a doom and gloom thread.  Does anyone else think this is a doom and gloom thread? Anyone?  I’d love to hear some feedback on this. 

Don’t be so sensitive   

I'm saying this thread has the feel of doom and gloom and if you read up on your replies, I was not the only one. 

This game isn't so one dimensional where if we cant read there defenses and read pre-snap on blitzes that we are done If Josh is done.. Stop saying I'm sensitive just because I disagree with your content.

Just now, dneveu said:

Baltimore's rushing attack is a lot different than anyone else.  But I think we can crowd the LOS - attack the mesh point and identify the RPO read.  You can't let the 5-10 yard completion turn into 20+.  3rd downs and 3rd down defense.  If you can create turnovers, even better.

100% agree

6 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I'm saying this thread has the feel of doom and gloom and if you read up on your replies, I was not the only one. 

This game isn't so one dimensional where if we cant read there defenses and read pre-snap on blitzes that we are done If Josh is done.. Stop saying I'm sensitive just because I disagree with your content.

100% agree

Please, enlighten me.  Show me other posts that others have made that would allude to my post being doom and gloom?  My replies to other people’s posts have been on both sides of the spectrum.  Supporting why we could be in trouble and why we could be in for a good game.  I have no idea how this is going to turn out.  I don’t pretend to know. 

I’m saying that you’re being sensitive because you said you were tired of people posting doom and gloom.  I’m saying your being sensitive because in your posts yesterday crying about refs, you were being sensitive.

people can feel differently than you do.  It’s ok. “I’m tired of this doom and gloom fearing other teams”.  You don’t think that’s sensitive?  

anyway, I enjoy these message boards and I’d like to stay, so can someone please tell me how to use the ignore function from my phone?

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Please, enlighten me.  Show me other posts that others have made that would allude to my post being doom and gloom?  My replies to other people’s posts have been on both sides of the spectrum.  Supporting why we could be in trouble and why we could be in for a good game.  I have no idea how this is going to turn out.  I don’t pretend to know. 

I’m saying that you’re being sensitive because you said you were tired of people posting doom and gloom.  I’m saying your being sensitive because in your posts yesterday crying about refs, you were being sensitive.

people can feel differently than you do.  It’s ok. “I’m tired of this doom and gloom fearing other teams”.  You don’t think that’s sensitive?  

anyway, I enjoy these message boards and I’d like to stay, so can someone please tell me how to use the ignore function from my phone?

This took me 5 seconds to find. I got the exact same feeling about the post when I read House. He was being Sarcastic. You put content out there that people disagree with and you call it sensitive witch is silly. you say if they don't do this, this, this, to Baltimore we are in big trouble this game. That's very one sided. I say its 2 sided They have to stop us from doing certain things we do well to. Just because someone disagrees with your content doesn't make them sensitive. Its called a subjective view. This is a cup half full half empty thing. IF you cant handle someone being subjective to what you post then that's on you. Calling me sensitive is also considered personal attack. Argue the points being talked about and drop the personal attacks

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

We are doomed

Edited by PrimeTime101

3 hours ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Everyone keeps talking about stopping Lamar but we can't forget that the Ravens are loaded at RB and number 1 in the NFL in rushing.  My prediction is that we need to keep their TDs to a minimum and force them into FGs.  I predict that Josh will have 4 TDs plus Bass with mulitple FGs.  We didn't do so good with field position last week but I feel we will win the field position this week.  My prediction is that we will put up 40+ points and keep them to around 28 - 32 points.  

Then the Browns to upset KC for the AFC championship to go through Buffalo!

Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!

Agree run defense has to step up.  And, we gotta take care of Andrews (TEs killed us last week and they’re not in his league) and it looks like the Ravens are using Brown’s speed better in the passing game—he gets the big cushion and then they dink and dunk with him because he’s so fast any one of those “little” passes can be a game breaker.  

Edmunds really needs to make big plays and that money we spent on D-Line has to pay off.  

NFL Network has last year’s Bills/Ravens game on right now.  

Edited by biggerdaddynj
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, biggerdaddynj said:

Agree run defense has to step up.  And, we gotta take care of Andrews (TEs killed us last week and they’re not in his league) and it looks like the Ravens are using Brown’s speed better in the passing game—he gets the big cushion and then they dink and dunk with him because he’s so fast any one of those “little” passes can be a game breaker.  

Edmunds really needs to make big plays and that money we spent on D-Line has to pay off.  

NFL Network has last year’s Bills/Ravens game on right now.  

watching it. Our Offense is way way better today then that game. So is our Line. Josh is also doing better on pre-snap reads and we are not going to run run pass lol

• Thank you (+1) 1