Jump to content

Ref Bad Call Alert


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

ūüėĄ Agree on the play clock. We're talking less than a second. The Tackles on the Bills O Line have stood up as the ball is getting snapped all year to get better position on pass protection. I think it's only been called in one game this year.

OKOK ... damn OK.. Just to fulfill you guys needs I am removing that one lol

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This actually should be a good thing for Buffalo.  Baltimore plays like Seattle's LOB.  Penalties every play and dare the refs to call it.  Hopefully they do.

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up   John Brown no TD OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game  Against Titans 2nd Qu

why?   are you doing this for every team?   17 games in and you have 11 "complaints" 2 you give a generic example (OP). 2 times the clock showing 0 (happens every game for an again

7 minutes ago, section122 said:

 

This actually should be a good thing for Buffalo.  Baltimore plays like Seattle's LOB.  Penalties every play and dare the refs to call it.  Hopefully they do.

Just make sure you're set before the snap.  They called two TD's back(illegal shift, illegal formation) against us if memory serves me correctly.  Both to Davis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Put the time in and compare then contact me.. Lets not start getting silly over this.. ok?

oh my yea not as fun as the personal foul call on Josh this year lol!

Getting spilling over this?  I said you are going overboard.  You are.  Not one person that has replied has agreed with you.  
 

I’m one of the biggest refs haters on earth.  I’ve written several letters to the commissioner begging for them to add a sky judge and additional cameras/technology for the last 15+ years. I’ve been know you go overboard.  I do every year.  This year, I feel as if the officials were much better.  Sure, there were a bunch of calls they got wrong, but that’s a given.  It happens to every teams.

 

unless you put in the work to go through every other teams plays and find out how many indisputable calls went against everyone else, you don’t have a leg to stand on and nothing to compare them to.  Go through the last few years of Bills games and prove how there are more indisputable calls this year.  
 

You are sharing a general statement with nothing to back it up.  Show us how it’s been worse.  Listing bad calls this year doesn’t nothing to prove that it’s worse than years past.  You asked if we’ve ever had a year worse than this one?  Do you expect us to look at every game for you?  No, we go off of what we remember.  We all disagree with you.  Not sure what else to say man

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Getting spilling over this?  I said you are going overboard.  You are.  Not one person that has replied has agreed with you.  
 

I’m one of the biggest refs haters on earth.  I’ve written several letters to the commissioner begging for them to add a sky judge and additional cameras/technology for the last 15+ years. I’ve been know you go overboard.  I do every year.  This year, I feel as if the officials were much better.  Sure, there were a bunch of calls they got wrong, but that’s a given.  It happens to every teams.

 

unless you put in the work to go through every other teams plays and find out how many indisputable calls went against everyone else, you don’t have a leg to stand on and nothing to compare them to.  Go through the last few years of Bills games and prove how there are more indisputable calls this year.  
 

You are sharing a general statement with nothing to back it up.  Show us how it’s been worse.  Listing bad calls this year doesn’t nothing to prove that it’s worse than years past.  You asked if we’ve ever had a year worse than this one?  Do you expect us to look at every game for you?  No, we go off of what we remember.  We all disagree with you.  Not sure what else to say man

stop flaming. get over it. I am. I already removed it from the original post to please repliers.  I did home work on this topic and felt other wise.. but people feel its close enough where its disputable witch isn't the point of this post.  I'm done arguing over it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up

 

John Brown no TD

OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game 

Against Titans 2nd Quarter phantom holding call. There was a holding call made on 2 different O'Linemen and neither was holding.

2 FG Attempts that should of been a FG

Int that was not close to being an INT

At least 2 PI calls... our defender didn't lay a flinger on the WR past the 5 and was still called. both cases.

The fumble that wasn't a fumble when it was a fumble. 

 

 

These plays are undisputable. 

 

Have we ever had a year worse then this? and if I missed any let me know. remember I am just looking for undisputable calls... not questionable wrong #'s calls

 

If you are going to mention the Rams game, you have to list the ridiculous "interception" call where Kroft makes the catch and the DB grabs the ball as they are on their way to the ground. Every other time in NFL history, the ball is given to the WR. Except this time.

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

 

If you are going to mention the Rams game, you have to list the ridiculous "interception" call where Kroft makes the catch and the DB grabs the ball as they are on their way to the ground. Every other time in NFL history, the ball is given to the WR. Except this time.

"Int that was not an INT" its there but I will edit and be more specific on the game

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up

 

John Brown no TD

OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game 

Against Titans 2nd Quarter phantom holding call. There was a holding call made on 2 different O'Linemen and neither was holding.

2 FG Attempts that should of been a FG

Int that was not close to being an INT

At least 2 PI calls... our defender didn't lay a flinger on the WR past the 5 and was still called. both cases.

The fumble that wasn't a fumble when it was a fumble. 

 

 

These plays are undisputable. 

 

Have we ever had a year worse then this? and if I missed any let me know. remember I am just looking for undisputable calls... not questionable wrong #'s calls

Keep a list of the bad calls that break for us, too. 

 

It all evens out, usually, in the end.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think the worst call was a pass vs the Rams Allen threw to a tight end and the defender after the ball was secured grabbed for it, a mutual possession but by rule the offense always wins.  How they got the call is beyond me.

 

With a booth review to boot!  unreal.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The crew this week worked the Titans game and the second Jets game.  Flag happy.

 

This may be to our benefit.  A passing team like the Bills can benefit from pass interference calls.  A running team like the Ravens can be derailed by holding calls.  I have no evidence to support this, just my thoughts after reading the quoted post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Klapaucius said:

The play clock hitting 0 is treated the same for every team. There is always an extra second given for the back judge to confirm the ball isn't being snapped before throwing the flag. I have no issues with those.

At least one of them was bad from last week. The rest were pretty close.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

 

This may be to our benefit.  A passing team like the Bills can benefit from pass interference calls.  A running team like the Ravens can be derailed by holding calls.  I have no evidence to support this, just my thoughts after reading the quoted post.

Most of the holding calls were on pass plays but the PI penalties could work to our advantage.  With the blitz happy man coverage Ravens the Bills should take some deep shots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every fan in the world thinks the refs have been paid to make calls against their own team - you talk about the Rams game but don't mention the VERY iffy pass interference call that went the Bills way right at the end of the game.  I'm sure if you went over to a Colts discussion board they didn't agree with the two catches by Davis the other day...if they had been ruled incomplete I doubt either one gets overturned (maybe one at best).  There's always a couple of calls that go against a team every year and calls that go for a team every year.  This isn't like the one year where the Bills were playing ironically the Ravens and Ray Lewis picked up a guy, carried him backwards then they called a fumble on that guy and the Ravens got the ball...now that was a bad call

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Every fan in the world thinks the refs have been paid to make calls against their own team - you talk about the Rams game but don't mention the VERY iffy pass interference call that went the Bills way right at the end of the game.  I'm sure if you went over to a Colts discussion board they didn't agree with the two catches by Davis the other day...if they had been ruled incomplete I doubt either one gets overturned (maybe one at best).  There's always a couple of calls that go against a team every year and calls that go for a team every year.  This isn't like the one year where the Bills were playing ironically the Ravens and Ray Lewis picked up a guy, carried him backwards then they called a fumble on that guy and the Ravens got the ball...now that was a bad call

 

I agree with most of your post but not the 2 catches.  First one there is clearly a green strip of grass visible between his foot and the sideline.  Second one you can see the rubber pellets being kicked up.  They were close but both the right call.

 

Everything I have seen from colts fans have even agreed that it was a fumble they were lucky to get away with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up

 

John Brown no TD

OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game 

Against Titans 2nd Quarter phantom holding call. There was a holding call made on 2 different O'Linemen and neither was holding.

2 FG Attempts that should of been a FG

Int that was not close to being an INT Rams Game

At least 2 PI calls... our defender didn't lay a flinger on the WR past the 5 and was still called. both cases.

The fumble that wasn't a fumble when it was a fumble. 

 

 

These plays are undisputable. 

 

Have we ever had a year worse then this? and if I missed any let me know. remember I am just looking for undisputable calls... not questionable wrong #'s calls

The ‚Äú Interception‚ÄĚ on Kroft in the Rams game. Inexcusable call.

The no fumble in this last game was horrible but it wasn’t as bad as that call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Klapaucius said:

The play clock hitting 0 is treated the same for every team. There is always an extra second given for the back judge to confirm the ball isn't being snapped before throwing the flag. I have no issues with those.

I hate that.  Zero is zero, there is no positive time after zero.  As far as an extra second for a back judge, we're dealing with the speed of light here - 186,000 miles per second - not the speed of sound.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Success said:

To be fair, we've had our own luck. The Rams PI comes to mind - that was ticky tacky for that point in the game.  We've had a few others.

 

 

Agree.  But a lot think that play was "Clearly PI".   A lot of fans just cannot be objective, all close call go against their team and favor the other team.  There are no bad calls that go against their team.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

stop flaming. get over it. I am. I already removed it from the original post to please repliers.  I did home work on this topic and felt other wise.. but people feel its close enough where its disputable witch isn't the point of this post.  I'm done arguing over it...

You asked.  I answered and said you were going overboard.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...