Trump Impeachment 2.0

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Why NOT ask these questions (I'm referring to November, 2020)?  What is the harm in answering?  We saw the harm in dismissing the questions out of hand on January 6th.

Many questions have been answered.  What led to January 6th was a disinformation campaign by a sore loser, his sycophants, a right wing propaganda media that masquerade as "news" and a compliant cult following that filters out news they don't want to hear.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Many questions have been answered.  What led to January 6th was a disinformation campaign by a sore loser, his sycophants, a right wing propaganda media that masquerade as "news" and a compliant cult following that filters out news they don't want to hear.

Look, all Trump did was tell thousands of people to go over to the Capitol while Congress was certifying the election and fight like hell to make Mike Pence change the results so Trump would win. 

Where's the harm in that?  

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because this is peak stupid.....and this is just a gigantic Democrat Campaign Ad---theater for soundbites and future narratives for the next wave of idiots in America for the next election which is non stop bc its always election day in America.

Every other word out of Elizabeth Warren's mouth is fight.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Every other word out of Elizabeth Warren's mouth is fight.

How often have Raskin, Biden, Warren or any other politician asked people to show up in DC, direct them to go to the capitol and fight then sit back and gloat while a riot ensued, gallows were erected, police beaten with poles, pepper sprayed and crushed in doors?

• Like (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because this is peak stupid.....and this is just a gigantic Democrat Campaign Ad---theater for soundbites and future narratives for the next wave of idiots in America for the next election which is non stop bc its always election day in America.

27e3eefb668e3e16d5d2c5649bc97954.gif

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

How often have Raskin, Biden, Warren or any other politician asked people to show up in DC, direct them to go to the capitol and fight then sit back and gloat while a riot ensued, gallows were erected, police beaten with poles, pepper sprayed and crushed in doors?

I don't think they have.

However, Raskin didn't accept the results of the 2016 election and challenged the results on January 6, 2017 like Ted Cruz did in 2021 and was called out of order by Vice President Biden.

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

But none of the Trumpholes can defend why Trump had a rally on 1/6? What was the purpose?

55 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't think they have.

However, Raskin didn't accept the results of the 2016 election and challenged the results on January 6, 2017 like Ted Cruz did in 2021 and was called out of order by Vice President Biden.

So what's your point?

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You brought up Raskin.  Its an interesting thing he did.  Did you know he did that?

I did not bring up Raskin.  I responded to someone else who brought up Raskin.  I did not know he did that and I don't know why you think this is so relevant.  So what's your point?

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

10 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I did not bring up Raskin.  I responded to someone else who brought up Raskin.  I did not know he did that and I don't know why you think this is so relevant.  So what's your point?

Oh really?

I just think its rich that the guy that didn't accept the results of the election and tried to overturn the will of the people by challenging the awarding of legally elected electors 4 years ago is running the impeachment, that's all.

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Oh really?

Really.  Big Blitz, the person you responded to, brought up Raskin.  I was responding about Democrats brought it both your and his posts.

25 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I just think its rich that the guy that didn't accept the results of the election and tried to overturn the will of the people by challenging the awarding of legally elected electors 4 years ago is running the impeachment, that's all.

I don't find it particularly relevant that he objected to 10 electors on some technical matter and was overruled by another person that Big Blitz brought up.  Its not as if he incited an insurrection then sat back an gloated like Trump did.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Really.  Big Blitz, the person you responded to, brought up Raskin.  I was responding about Democrats brought it both your and his posts.

I don't find it particularly relevant that he objected to 10 electors on some technical matter and was overruled by another person that Big Blitz brought up.  Its not as if he incited an insurrection then sat back an gloated like Trump did.

OK I finally looked at the tweet from Big Blitz.  Not really into tweets.  I just saw your response to me.

So what if its not relevant?  Since when do responses around here have to be relevant?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

OK I finally looked at the tweet from Big Blitz.  Not really into tweets.  I just saw your response to me.

So what if its not relevant?  Since when do responses around here have to be relevant?

Well it kind of helps in a conversation to make relevant responses.  Why should anybody bother to pay attention to you if what you say is irrelevant?

Edited by Scraps

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Too many Republican politicians fear Trump's supporters.

When you sleep with flea-ridden dogs, you wake up with fleas yourself.   I don't have much sympathy for the plight of Republicans because they've been letting flea-ridden dogs into their beds for about half a century, starting with welcoming die-hard southern segregationists opposed to the Civil Rights movement.  Since then, Republicans have been steadily moving from tolerating to embracing more and more far right extremist elements with white supremacist, anti-government, and fascist ideologies.  Too many "decent" Republicans were either silent about this drift to the extreme right or outright complicit in it for their own political gain.  Trump and Trumpism is what a political party gets when it sells its soul to extremists led by an unscrupulous wannabe dictator for short-term gains. 

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, SoTier said:

When you sleep with flea-ridden dogs, you wake up with fleas yourself.   I don't have much sympathy for the plight of Republicans because they've been letting flea-ridden dogs into their beds for about half a century, starting with welcoming die-hard southern segregationists opposed to the Civil Rights movement.  Since then, Republicans have been steadily moving from tolerating to embracing more and more far right extremist elements with white supremacist, anti-government, and fascist ideologies.  Too many "decent" Republicans were either silent about this drift to the extreme right or outright complicit in it for their own political gain.  Trump and Trumpism is what a political party gets when it sells its soul to extremists led by an unscrupulous wannabe dictator for short-term gains. 

Where does the GOP go from here? I'm not expecting them to get any better at all anytime soon 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Disgusting - all of them - including every Trump voter who enabled this. Karma is going to suck.

Hitler became all powerful because he was elected chancellor of Germany in 1932.  Once he came to power his party leveraged their minority position in the Reichstag to change the constructs of the countries "constitution" and to grant him unlimited political power.  Then the SS and the Gestapo rounded up and murdered, imprisoned, or exiled all political opposition. 

So lets fast forward to present day America.  As I said earlier the Democrats want to change the construct of our system by granting statehood to PR and DC and stacking the SCOTUS with "liberal activist" judges.  That would most likely result in one party rule forever.  Perpetual control of all three branches of government and eliminate any and all checks and balances and give one party absolute power at the Federal level.  Like a dictator, like Hitler.  So who is following the NAZI script?  Hint: it's not Trump.  A lot of people need to wake up and realize this comparison is spot on and they're following the dictators playbook to the letter before its too late.    

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hitler became all powerful because he was elected chancellor of Germany in 1932.  Once he came to power his party leveraged their minority position in the Reichstag to change the constructs of the countries "constitution" and to grant him unlimited political power.  Then the SS and the Gestapo rounded up and murdered, imprisoned, or exiled all political opposition. 

So lets fast forward to present day America.  As I said earlier the Democrats want to change the construct of our system by granting statehood to PR and DC and stacking the SCOTUS with "liberal activist" judges.  That would most likely result in one party rule forever.  Perpetual control of all three branches of government and eliminate any and all checks and balances and give one party absolute power at the Federal level.  Like a dictator, like Hitler.  So who is following the NAZI script?  Hint: it's not Trump.  A lot of people need to wake up and realize this comparison is spot on and they're following the dictators playbook to the letter before its too late.    

Dude - get a grip and turn of the crap feeds....PI and DC are not going to be states, they are not going to pack SCOTUS - Mitch already did that... 

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

LOL...tell us why some 20 something girl with rich parents who paid for her college....never had a "real" job or actual life experience ...but went right to punditry...is someone whose opinion we should hold in regard? 

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LOL...tell us why some 20 something girl with rich parents who paid for her college....never had a "real" job or actual life experience ...but went right to punditry...is someone whose opinion we should hold in regard? 

You can either elaborate on your hatred of smart strong independent women or apply your criteria to everyone else.   

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You can either elaborate on your hatred of smart strong independent women or apply your criteria to everyone else.   

Huh....I am just telling you who she actually is....a nothing...When you invest yourself in these tweets - do you actually see who is saying them and why they should be considered? you - and others - post these tweets like they actually mean something...like they are relevant....like they actually "bolster" your or any case....

I ask again - What are this persons professional and life experiences that make her takes so important? I see people like this and all I can think is I have 2 degrees, started and sold 2 companies, raised a family....and this person...did what exactly? ....and I am supposed to listen to some 20 something who never actually had a job?  

Edited by TH3

44 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Dude - get a grip and turn of the crap feeds....PI and DC are not going to be states, they are not going to pack SCOTUS - Mitch already did that... 

Well I hope you're right.  But I'll continue to expect that nothing is off the table for the wokester fanatics until events prove otherwise.  Also, Mitch might suggest this would be opposed but that doesn't negate the fact they want to do it.  So the intent is there.  Regards.. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

50 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Huh....I am just telling you who she actually is....a nothing...When you invest yourself in these tweets - do you actually see who is saying them and why they should be considered? you - and others - post these tweets like they actually mean something...like they are relevant....like they actually "bolster" your or any case....

I ask again - What are this persons professional and life experiences that make her takes so important? I see people like this and all I can think is I have 2 degrees, started and sold 2 companies, raised a family....and this person...did what exactly? ....and I am supposed to listen to some 20 something who never actually had a job?  

Who is S.E. Cupp?

You see this post below here that I quoted.  BillStime quoted this individual from Fascist Twitter-ville.  A commentator.  Just like mine....

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Now I want you to ask him right here "who is S.E. Cupp and why should I care?"  

That way, you'll show us you actually care about all commentators credentials and not just the ones you disagree with.  

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who is S.E. Cupp?

You see this post below here that I quoted.  BillStime quoted this individual from Fascist Twitter-ville.  A commentator.  Just like mine....

Now I want you to ask him right here "who is S.E. Cupp and why should I care?"  

That way, you'll show us you actually care about all commentators credentials and not just the ones you disagree with.  

I don't care who she is - but what she tweeted makes perfect sense - to us pro democracy types.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Actually he was appointed chancellor to deal with the crisis his own supporters were stirring up. They refused to allow the Reichstag to proceed with the  business of government. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don't care who she is - but what she tweeted makes perfect sense - to us pro democracy types.

Well said.  She hit it right on the head.  This fool cost them just about everything, save for the Supreme Court, and he importuned an insurrection.  And yet here we are.