Trump Impeachment 2.0

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The media has been complicit as well, only showing black people getting arrested/shot by the police as much as they can.

Yeah it’s always someone else’s fault. Those images of black people being killed by police - necks being kneeled on - really make *you* uncomfortable, eh?

Approved:

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah it’s always someone else’s fault. Those images of black people being killed by police - necks being kneeled on - really make *you* uncomfortable, eh?

Approved:

Yup.  Like Jackson being caught on video physically assaulting police officers with a bat...and then blaming Trump for it. :rolleyes:

But it's still rabble-rousing.  Own it.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Like Jackson being caught on video physically assaulting police officers with a bat...and then blaming Trump for it. :rolleyes:

And Jackson is in jail - where he should be - and not on vacation in Mexico. 

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hahaha, another nothing burger like Russiagate, Ukrainegate, Stormy Danielsgate, etc. The Dems are pathetic! How about doing their jobs and address the real issues at hand that affect the American people and the USA, no, no can't as Trump still lives in every libs mind daily, it's comical!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Are you talking about the guy who killed the Capitol Police officer?  Probably not.  I wonder if Trump has called the family of that hero.  Probably not there, too.  Too busy brushing his teeth with HCQ, trying to harness the magic necessary to make COVID-19 disappear, and lamenting the power of the "fake news media."  

27 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Hahaha, another nothing burger like Russiagate, Ukrainegate, Stormy Danielsgate, etc. The Dems are pathetic! How about doing their jobs and address the real issues at hand that affect the American people and the USA, no, no can't as Trump still lives in every libs mind daily, it's comical!

I gotta be honest.  I kinda miss hearing from the guy every day.  Each time I think I'm too inferior or stupid to do anything with my life, I could point to him and say if his tiny baby hands, limited intellect, and bloviation can get somewhere, then I can too. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Note dates

Kind of ironic that Antifa is a hoax and Trump Terror is a real thing.  Sad and disgraceful, too. 

Taylor Popielarz
@TaylorPopielarz
·
Feb 9, 2021
Replying to @TaylorPopielarz
Another reminder:

To convict Trump, 17 GOP senators would have to vote w/ all 50 Dems (67 votes needed).

This is not expected to happen.

But if it did, a conviction wouldn't ban Trump from running for office again. A separate 'ban' vote would have to happen after impeachment.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Approved:

when I looked it up, because I was curious this site reported there were 987 law enforcement homicides in the US in 2020. The overwhelming majority of those killed were white. Minimum 2:1 over any other demographic category. 

what that actually means compared to these other tweets I can’t say, I was shocked when I looked it up and found that data.

maybe this site has bias... 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

when I looked it up, because I was curious this site reported there were 987 law enforcement homicides in the US in 2020. The overwhelming majority of those killed were white. Minimum 2:1 over any other demographic category. 

what that actually means compared to these other tweets I can’t say, I was shocked when I looked it up and found that data.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Shocked in what way?  

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Did you actually analyze the data?  Dig a little deeper?

The rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans is much higher than that for any other ethnicity...

Police shootings: rate by ethnicity U.S. 2021 | Statista

image.thumb.png.a6a06d8bdd339704535061dc4ea8cf1a.png

The rate of fatal police shootings in the United States shows large differences based on ethnicity. Among Black Americans, the rate of fatal police shootings between 2015 and January 2021 stood at 34 per million of the population, while for White Americans, the rate stood at 14 fatal police shootings per million of the population.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Trump is such a POS 

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did you actually analyze the data?  Dig a little deeper?

The rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans is much higher than that for any other ethnicity...

Police shootings: rate by ethnicity U.S. 2021 | Statista

image.thumb.png.a6a06d8bdd339704535061dc4ea8cf1a.png

The rate of fatal police shootings in the United States shows large differences based on ethnicity. Among Black Americans, the rate of fatal police shootings between 2015 and January 2021 stood at 34 per million of the population, while for White Americans, the rate stood at 14 fatal police shootings per million of the population.

i understood the rate part of it because I have a loose idea of us demographics. I just would have expected it rarely to never happens. I never hear about police brutality to Caucasians in the news though it happens twice as many times per year that shocked me. 

why are police shooting and killing 1000 people a year? Does that happen elsewhere? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Palm Beach to decide whether Trump can stay at Mar-a-Lago

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ap-top-news/2021/02/09/palm-beach-to-decide-whether-trump-can-stay-at-mar-a-lago

A snippet:

The council members will hear their attorney's opinion on whether the town can bar Trump from living at his club. That was the deal Trump's lawyer offered nearly 30 years ago: He told the town in 1993 that Trump would be prohibited from living there if it allowed him to convert it from a residence to a club. But this promise was not specifically included in the written agreement, which may take precedence.

That's because, technically, Trump is an employee of the corporation that officially owns Mar-a-Lago — and the written agreement only bars members from living there. Under town regulations, a club can provide onsite housing to its employees. Trump moved into Mar-a-Lago on Jan. 20, the day he left office.

• Haha (+1) 1